Grace Beverley #25 It’s a hard fall from Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no fashionista, but does Grace ever wear anything other than the baggiest flared jeans that wouldn’t look out of place on John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever ?! Like, I think her top half often looks nice, but then she will pair it with the baggiest, washed pair of jeans and usually heels or worse Granddad style trainers such as New Balance. It’s like her signature look.
And as for her boyfriend, he seems to have his own style, but I can’t say I am too envious of his wardrobe or outfit choices.
Maybe that’s why they’re so well suited.

Reactions: 23
Why does this sound like a torture device? Just a casual metal boned corset for your sunshiney holiday 🫠

View attachment 2892234

And don’t get me started on his outfit. I would say IDK why she’s gassing him up for a such an oversized Patrick Bateman on the weekend monstrosity but we all know she has zero style and taste.
'maybe with or without push up'

maybe what? hahahahaha taking a page out of the Tala book of atrocious copywriting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had never heard of this girl until today and just listened to her podcast with Emily English as I follow Emily and OMG - her vocal fry is UNREAL! It made my throat hurt listening to her ask questions.

Reactions: 8
Really not the flex she thinks it is. The only reason she can do this not because of her success as a businesswoman but because she’s a white woman with generational wealth; she’s generally a non threatening person to the Tory government. She’s an upper middle class woman that advocates for surface-level equality but glosses over economic and class struggles - like most Tories.

The thing is, she could actually use that privilege to advocate for people who need it but instead she’s going to use this time to advocate for women to become billionaires more easily. She’s not doing any good work here; the Tories will love her for wanting to encourage more people getting super rich.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Really not the flex she thinks it is. The only reason she can do this not because of her success as a businesswoman but because she’s a white woman with generational wealth; she’s generally a non threatening person to the Tory government. She’s an upper middle class woman that advocates for surface-level equality but glosses over economic and class struggles - like most Tories.

The thing is, she could actually use that privilege to advocate for people who need it but instead she’s going to use this time to advocate for women to become billionaires more easily. She’s not doing any good work here; the Tories will love her for wanting to encourage more people getting super rich.
Lol that is disgusting. I hope British women who read here are emailing the Secretary to highlight how ridiculous this is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Also is this a 1 on 1 discussion or has Grace just been invited to some large reception where the Economic secretary will be announcing something? It looks like earlier in April he made some comments about financial inclusion/exclusion following the Spring Budget.

Reactions: 10

What would 2 private and Oxford educated people have to discuss about financial inclusion?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
It is all virtue signalling. Her interests are self-serving and you cannot convince me that she would even consider talking about these 'issues' if she couldn't benefit personally/ financially.
She could no longer profit off the sustainable business shtick so quietly pivoted to stock being made in China. If you read comments, the majority of her fan base are not aware of this, they still view tala as this highly sustainable company (LOL).
She couldn't make enough profit off being size inclusive and this no longer seems to be a consideration at all. The amount of comments and likes on tala's page asking to see bigger models is literally INSANE and has been for weeks and what does tala do? They are full on ignoring these comments. They have not responded to a single one of them while responding to every other positive comment.

If it doesn't benefit Grace, Grace is not interested!

Reactions: 33
Also is this a 1 on 1 discussion or has Grace just been invited to some large reception where the Economic secretary will be announcing something? It looks like earlier in April he made some comments about financial inclusion/exclusion following the Spring Budget.
It will be a reception or some sort of roundtable discussion with other more relevant stakeholders. No way a government minister is just meeting an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grace: I don’t understand why there are so many bottlenecks
Also Grace: takes a 2 hour gap for bday breakfast despite having an entire weekend to do such activities

Reactions: 16
It is all virtue signalling. Her interests are self-serving and you cannot convince me that she would even consider talking about these 'issues' if she couldn't benefit personally/ financially.
She could no longer profit off the sustainable business shtick so quietly pivoted to stock being made in China. If you read comments, the majority of her fan base are not aware of this, they still view tala as this highly sustainable company (LOL).
She couldn't make enough profit off being size inclusive and this no longer seems to be a consideration at all. The amount of comments and likes on tala's page asking to see bigger models is literally INSANE and has been for weeks and what does tala do? They are full on ignoring these comments. They have not responded to a single one of them while responding to every other positive comment.

If it doesn't benefit Grace, Grace is not interested!
Tala isn't the only company to do this. What does sustainability mean if you are coming out with new ranges pretty much every week and encouraging overconsumption from your loyal customer base. The most sustainable item of clothing is one you already own.

Reactions: 19
Tala isn't the only company to do this. What does sustainability mean if you are coming out with new ranges pretty much every week and encouraging overconsumption from your loyal customer base. The most sustainable item of clothing is one you already own.
The problem with any clothes company being "sustainable" is that ultimately it can't be if they want to make money. As adults really, assuming the clothes are of goodish quality, most people don't need to buy new clothes often at all

Reactions: 17
I do think Tala has massively shot itself in the foot with its whole sustainable branding and also being so massively connected to Grace herself. Tala and Grace started as all about sustainability and they have completely gone against everything they have set out to do. They bring out drop after drop after drop and bait young women into buying from every collection just like fast fashion.

She originally justified the high price point for the clothing because having them made sustainably is more expensive but clearly they aren't so why would anyone buy a pair of £60 quid tala leggings which are of questionable quality, weird sizing and hard to return when you could spend slightly more on lululemon which you can get repaired for life or even Adanola which are arguably way more 'in fashion.'

She hasn't managed to break out of the market of just young girls and her old youtube followers and capture the 'yummy mummy' crowd. As I said above Adanola are clearly super popular which basically steals all the customers from her only demographic. Even girls who (like me) who have followed her since her youtube days must see she is a totally different person and does not act or care about any of the stuff she did before. It's actually funny that the ultimate girl boss is probably affecting the profits of her own company because she's actually so bad at girl bossing she can't see how she's getting in her own way.

Reactions: 20