Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of her relationships have been big showy acts of affection. She took that Aaron all over the world too.
Sometimes there is a lot more love and affection in the small unseen parts of a relationship, the every day activities. If you can't find love in the everyday stuff and have to whisk someone away every other week to show them affection you have too much money and lots of esteem issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thought I’d check the rates for this month’s luxury hotel:

IMG_0831.jpeg

This is the rate per night. How much in GBP, you ask? Just shy of £1,400. For ONE night.

The way she pisses away money (granted, we are not sure if this was #gifted yet) is astonishing!
This is where she shows how much generational wealth she really has. I know a lot of quite successful business people (including in my own family) and none spend the way she does.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She posted the hotel like he organised and paid for it, but I still refuse to believe he can afford stuff like this out of his own pocket. I know he's a fashion photographer and has worked with big brands but I'm still not convinced that would be enough on its own.

I think he has so few outgoings (because she covers it all) which means he can spends all his income on extravagant stuff like this. Plus I also think he emails places like this in advance and name drops Grace to ask for a freebie/discount (i.e. the exact thing he did with Armanai/the hotel they got engaged at). Or maybe she's stupid enough to have a shared bank account already that she contributes more to, and he just uses that 😂

To be clear this isn't me making fun of an income disparity or thinking it's embarrassing he can't pay his own way. It's more that I find it a weird dynamic - she clearly values extravagant gifts and money being spent on her, but all these extravagant displays of affection are only possible because of her money and her status. It's not really coming from him, if that makes sense? There's no way he'd be able to pull off romantic gestures like this if he was with anyone else.

Reactions: 29
IMG_7365.jpeg

ah yes, the old money career boss babe (definitely not made from family wealth) and the photographer (i think) definitely not gold digging, how motivational!! really is what we should all aim to be, thank you grace- once again for proving anyone can be a mindless bore in a wide leg pantsuit

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It's so ridiculous how she acts as if she's flaunting how much she's loved, she's flaunting money, nothing more nothing less

firstly why does she always do this with her hair when it looks so bad 😩

IMG_3202.png

Secondly what is going with her armpit and boob here (if this is completely normal then I apologise, I’m not blessed with big enough boobies to know)
IMG_3203.png

---
And it also really bugged me how he didn’t tip the glass here 😂😂
IMG_3201.png

Reactions: 19
Wtf is that pose in the blue outfit, she just looks weirdly angry and bitter. she looks like a jaded 50 year old with a toyboy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grace is particularly dangerous because she makes out she’s ‘just a normal girl’ and so her aspirational lifestyle is achievable if you just work hard enough at your girlboss dreams. When even high earners on £150k+ will never be able to live anything like her without being privileged in other ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wtf is that pose in the blue outfit, she just looks weirdly angry and bitter. she looks like a jaded 50 year old with a toyboy tbh
I can’t believe she’s only just turned 27 she looks so much older!!

Reactions: 27
Grace is particularly dangerous because she makes out she’s ‘just a normal girl’ and so her aspirational lifestyle is achievable if you just work hard enough at your girlboss dreams. When even high earners on £150k+ will never be able to live anything like her without being privileged in other ways.
100% agree, as a teen watching her uni vlogs i was sucked into her overspending, obviously never realising it was fueled by daddy’s credit cards. So with the help of Grace and a few others I was buying wayyyy out of my means- thinking I could girl boss my way into making it all back. Now obviously I’m a lot older and can see buying a new gym set every week is far from economically sustainable but at the time it was a massive problem on my minimum wage job. It’s really concerning to see how many young girls are being drawn to the same narrative under the new guise of her “sustainable brand” that will inevitably fall apart just as quickly as the £10 PLT tops i used to buy from her affiliate links. Of course it’s not just her, she just really irks me when she comes from such a massive place of privilege and never publicly acknowledges it

• Heart
firstly why does she always do this with her hair when it looks so bad 😩

View attachment 2761341

Secondly what is going with her armpit and boob here (if this is completely normal then I apologise, I’m not blessed with big enough boobies to know)View attachment 2761344
---
And it also really bugged me how he didn’t tip the glass here 😂😂
View attachment 2761347
In the green dress that’s just the boob trying to escape, that’s the downside of big boobs (crying).

My fiancés dad is a wine connoisseur (not professional ofc 😂) and apparently you shouldn’t tilt the glass when pouring champagne (wow that’s the cuntiest thing I’ve ever said)
---
ngl I love the blue and green dresses, does anyone know where they’re from? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the green dress that’s just the boob trying to escape, that’s the downside of big boobs (crying).

My fiancés dad is a wine connoisseur (not professional ofc 😂) and apparently you shouldn’t tilt the glass when pouring champagne (wow that’s the cuntiest thing I’ve ever said)
---
i’m sure we’ll either get an #adgifted story in the coming days with some ridiculously priced brand tagged or it’ll be a sold out one of a kind niche west london boutique exclusive that she cant remember the name of (Shein)
---
also i’m finding some humour in the fact shes not done anything remotely notable to deserve a new thread title in a few weeks…

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

---
Blue is Christopher Esber. There are loads to rent on By Rotation, it’s a nice dress

Reactions: 3
Those Valentine’s Day posts were vulgar. There are plenty of ways to be loved, and show love that don’t involve spending thousands on one day. It’s obscene ! It’s unhealthy to promote that as ‘love’

Reactions: 33
These people are delusional. They have been absolutely hoodwinked into believing this lifestyle can be attributed to their “hard work”, and that it’s remotely possible they will ever be able to live this way
Tbh they all sound like they were written by the same person.

Reactions: 10
This guy's portfolio is quite underwhelming https://models.com/people/amar-daved

Beides the fact that he is obviously not paying for this obsene lifestyle, I have noticed within my "trust frund" friends (I use this tag for people with different backgrounds but basically, all have a family funding part of their lives even well into adulthood) is that their red flag radar is slightly off in terms of reading people.

As they don't know the exact value of certain things or how actual real people work/build-up a career, they're a bit naive. It could be Grace actually thinks this guy is someone with a legit photography career.

I just see a freelancer that got an agency representation a few years ago and coined Vogue/Cartier trough them, the pay rates trough agencies are terrible btw.

Reactions: 23
I don't keep up with Grace at all anymore but just listened to her podcast with Alice Liveing as I was interested in what Alice had to say - Grace talks FAR too much, it's basically The Grace Show. I don't listen to any podcasts where the host interjects so much and goes on for so long about their own view, there are times where she asks Alice a question but is clearly just using it as an opportunity to go off on her own rant. A couple of times Alice says 'wow Grace you're so smart' or 'you're so wise', it's meant to be Alice's episode of the podcast, SHE should be the one sharing her experience/wisdom...typical Grace of course but still infuriating

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.