Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy's portfolio is quite underwhelming https://models.com/people/amar-daved

Beides the fact that he is obviously not paying for this obsene lifestyle, I have noticed within my "trust frund" friends (I use this tag for people with different backgrounds but basically, all have a family funding part of their lives even well into adulthood) is that their red flag radar is slightly off in terms of reading people.

As they don't know the exact value of certain things or how actual real people work/build-up a career, they're a bit naive. It could be Grace actually thinks this guy is someone with a legit photography career.

I just see a freelancer that got an agency representation a few years ago and coined Vogue/Cartier trough them, the pay rates trough agencies are terrible btw.
Not even one job a year, although I guess he is bow Greg's full time photographer
I would love to know what people like him do day to.day , I guess it's like an episode of made in Chelsea or something

Reactions: 15
Baffles me that she’s done a try on vid of a tank top but we can barely see the top because she’s wearing a big oversized blazer over it…yet her followers still eat it up even though she’s clearly trying to hide it because it doesn’t fit her properly

Reactions: 25
Baffles me that she’s done a try on vid of a tank top but we can barely see the top because she’s wearing a big oversized blazer over it…yet her followers still eat it up even though she’s clearly trying to hide it because it doesn’t fit her properly
Just watched it. That is so bizarre!

Reactions: 13
Just watched it. That is so bizarre!
It looks like the same fabric as the og hosta shorts, which basically means it’s tighter than a sausage skin and about as flattering 🙃 It also infuriates me that she’s like “you have to size up (apart from the tank)”. If they spend as long as they say they do ~perfecting~ these new launches then they could at least make sure the clothes fit in with their regular sizes, let alone ensure sizing is consistent within the range!

Reactions: 23
If she says the word “construction” one more time in that bloody vest video

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand her office??? Has she literally given herself the only desk? The girls that spends more time in the emirates lounge than working

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"The best way I can show you is visually."
Showing people things visually. In a video. Groundbreaking.
Good god 😶🌫
She’s genuinely quite thick. Shows big expensive private schools and Oxford Uni can’t make you intelligent

Reactions: 25
No one there except her laptop. How depressing lmao kind of surprised she shared this tbh

Reactions: 21
She’s probably getting the dress for free right? So it’s kind of just a soulless business transaction? 🙃

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can't make a new thread but if the person who does doesn't want to go searching back the whole way - the top voted is
'its a hard fall from Grace' from about page 4 I think?

Reactions: 12
An engagement anniversary! Is that a thing?
I hate how validated she is by this engagement. It’s actually quite sad because how would she feel if it didn’t work out?
Also the tala bodysuit she’s just shown is not a good look sorry. I knew these things are all the rage, like modern day corsets but it’s gone a bit far judging by weird it looks🙈

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.