Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alwaystiredasheck

guys these people sending her messages need to calm the FUCK down. “I’ve been watching you since your uni days prepping your flash cards blah blah Fucking blah” like what do you MEAN by this????? You didn’t Fucking RAISE HER???? This is a straight white bitch born into generational wealth who went to Oxford uni cos her parents knew people, then she capitalised on insecure teens via Instagram and has been cosplaying a Boss Bitch and Sustainable Queen for years???????? She just got engaged to a man she’s known for 5 seconds this isn’t Fucking pride and prejudice????? It’s a couple of money drunk fucks who are bored????? Her followers are acting as though this is the second coming of Christ ??????? Lots of people need therapy if they’re seeing this engagement as a source of joy for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

iz157

IMG_2386.jpeg

Putting hearts round her team sending an email at 1.30am…GROSS. No office worker should be forced to work those hours especially when they’re a small company selling protein bars and workout guides. Reeks of bad management and unhealthy work culture

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 81

PostiveVibezOnly

I’m sorry but why is she cosplaying wearing her father’s/ grandfather’s clothes?

IMG_0673.jpeg

I find her reaction hilarious. She’s been acting so empowered and independent - total boss babe, sisters doing it for themselves, etc.
Then a guy comes along and all of a sudden getting a proposal is THE biggest achievement and it becomes her entire personality. Really, really hilarious.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

iz157

I’ve received a reply from the ASA after complaining about Graces undisclosed ads. They’ve said they have had 51 complaints against her and tala and have decided further investigation is needed, so have written to Grace/tala asking for a response.
I see grace hasn’t posted her usual stories today aside from an ad which she disclosed in big letters😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

dfsdfsdfadfs

Apologies for the triple post, but I wrote this in the another thread. I think the majority here know the truth of the companies but just incase anybody feels annoyed or are genuinely running their own small businesses, please don't listen to stories like that:

I don't know if it's been brought up recently but thought I'd share some explanation of Grace and her companies, after again claiming she works so hard and is a full time CEO to 2/3 different, extremely successful companies. I just find it extremely disingenuous and harmful.

Let's imagine that anybody (use yourself as the example) made a viral post on instagram and suddenly woke up with a million followers. Loyal followers who trust what you say and look up to you.
A large company realises you have a large, impressionable audience and email you and say "We create companies for people who have an audience, let's talk."
You have a meeting and they say, "Look, you have a million followers, we want to create a jewellery line for you. We have all the contacts, we have the manufacturing, we have the supply, we have the factories, we have the designs and we have the brand and logo all ready. You'll be the CEO and you can make decisions, but we'll do everything for you, the product, the marketing, the shipping, and we'll split the profits 50/50, how does that sound?" (Nothing wrong with this, technically you will OWN the business and can claim you FOUNDED it, but in reality, everything is done for you as you have the fanbase)
You don't know much about jewellery, but.. this sounds perfect. You get to own a company, you get everything done for you and you can promote it on your page and make a ton of money, so deal agreed.
You promote your new line, you sell it through huge advertising, scarcity marketing, influencers and you sell out your launch as you have a lot of loyal followers who couldn't wait to buy it.
You are now the CEO of a successful jewellery company. You didn't need to do anything. You and a larger company profited off your impressionable and loyal audience and they got a product and to support someone they look up to. Everybody wins.
The next launch is next month. There is a meeting to discuss the colours of the next pieces of jewellery, they present you with some options. (Business meetings!!!) The options are blue, gold, red, silver. You choose silver and red. You are now a CEO who is making decisions and who is running the company. You upload to social media how hectic it is and how you have meetings and emails and so much to do. It's time for a holiday.
You promote the next launch again and it sells out.
You win a business award for your successful company.
The larger company is earning a lot of money from you and your audience, so they want to keep you 100% happy. They give you teams to talk to, they throw you parties and send you gifts. You can be as involved as you want to be. You can do nothing. You can be cc'd into every email. You can go on holiday for 6 months. The work is being done, the products are being created and marketed and sold either way. Though as it's your audience, it's helpful if you post. You are as busy as you want to be. You can portray your company and involvement however you want on social media.

That's basically the formula for these influencers and their brands. Some take the 'entrepreneur' title further than others. Grace probably inserts herself and does 'more' than a lot would, but it's still a world away from a genuine start up company.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

cihcihcih

Long-time reader but first-time poster here!

Firstly I just want to say how refreshing it is every time I read here because I know so many otherwise really switched on people in real life who are fans of hers, and I just don’t understand how they don’t see through it all?

Anyway I was driven to post by this ad that came up on instagram for two reasons:

IMG_9513.jpeg
IMG_9514.jpeg

1) The first image in the post is literally the most ridiculous one you could possibly pick to advertise a planner. I thought it was an advert for another one of Tala’a impractical tops at first because the ad gives so much real estate to her boobs and a teeny tiny fraction to the planner, which I’m guessing is that pink thing in her hand? And I’m not even sure if that’s right.

2) Those multi-buy offers just absolutely scream sustainable queen. And seriously, who needs four fucking planners??
---
IMG_9517.jpeg

Four planners, Grace? Four? That’s insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

iz157

IMG_2279.jpeg

she’s just taking the piss at this point. I am BEGGING her to actually pay for something herself especially when it’s from a small business, it’s embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Maccat123

Chatty Member
I was just coming to post this! Grace has even commented herself being typically overly defensive and questioning why she as a female is being called out for this 🤔
---
Why is she so obsessed with Ben Francis? He’s always her go to “this is sexism” person. Also funny she only EVER mentions sexism as a shield for her shitty actions.

Reactions: 63

aemee321

Chatty Member
When will grace realise that people don’t like her not because she’s a woman, but because she’s a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
I’ve submitted a complaint to ASA
Lol my response from asa:

Thank you for your recent complaint about an Instagram ad by Grace Beverley.
You may be interested to know that we have recently received similar complaints to the issues you raised which we are currently investigating. As this investigation is already in progress, we are unable to add your complaint to this file and so we will close your complaint without further action at this time but want to reassure you that we are in the process of investigating this issue with the advertiser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

iz157

Here is graces final 2023 holiday stats - 14 trips abroad for our hard working sustainable queen! What a stressful year!

New year - Australia
February - Paris France
March - Sri Lanka
April - France
April - Morocco
May - Ibiza
May - France
June - France
July- Mykonos Greece
August - France
September - San Francisco and Mexico
October - France (engagement)
November - New York
December - Indonesia

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

aemee321

Chatty Member
This whole MA from Oxford debacle reminds me of when she said she'd got into Harvard Business School... it was an online short course anyone could pay to get onto 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Strange how many “work trips” to dubai/ New York/ Fiji are required for a “sustainable” legging brand🙄 but of course can’t visit the Chinese factories
Its not even greenwashing at this point. grace Beverley is just a straight up carbon consumption cash cow

• Heart

greenvelvet

VIP Member
“we stand with you Grace” in the comments LOL BFFR this isn’t a victim of a huge injustice. It’s an influencer who was told politely she was breaking the law????

She could easily have messaged Alice privately and said she didn’t like being called out publicly, but then quietly reviewed how she discloses her ads. I’m sure Alice would’ve done a video being like “I had a great chat with Grace (…)” and poss taken her video down. Idk why Grace is acting like she has the moral high ground when her initial response to Alice was messy and she’s STILL got that catty bio.

Alice has actually taken the video down as well…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha