Grace Beverley #24 Grez Wedz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she wasn't a trust fund nepo baby who effectively can't fail I'm leaning towards thinking she'd be in deep-ish tit. I think we can all agree at this point that both Tala and Shreddy are Gracefituk (who's this goofy GraceBeverley™ rebrand imposter?) merchandise, being sold to fans/minions she acquired predominantly 4-5 years ago. We know this is almost objectively true because her total followers number hasn't risen to 1.1M or fallen to 999k since she reached a million. Of course there's been a revolving in-out door of followers, but there's been no major movement in any direction for several years now.

Unfortunately for Grace these loyalists won't always be 16-18, and won't always fall for the endless bullshit and manipulation. She's the face of the brand and appears far too egotistical for that to ever change; Tala and Shreddy are NOTHING without her social bankrolling. But her social "capital" is completely stagnated, and without it I struggle to see how these brands survive 5-10 years into the future. They'll be fine in the meantime, but her funders will want some reassurance for the long term that I'm not convinced they'll get.

tl;dr her personal brand is dying and tala relies on it

Reactions: 35
Because of course she thinks she’s created a ‘sweater to end all sweaters’ 🙄 the delusion is ridiculous and it’s not even that nice, it just looks like she’s wearing half a blanket

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because of course she thinks she’s created a ‘sweater to end all sweaters’ 🙄 the delusion is ridiculous and it’s not even that nice, it just looks like she’s wearing half a blanket
It’s way too oversized in my opinion, I’d never wear that to the office like she claims

Reactions: 10
If she wasn't a trust fund nepo baby who effectively can't fail I'm leaning towards thinking she'd be in deep-ish tit. I think we can all agree at this point that both Tala and Shreddy are Gracefituk (who's this goofy GraceBeverley™ rebrand imposter?) merchandise, being sold to fans/minions she acquired predominantly 4-5 years ago. We know this is almost objectively true because her total followers number hasn't risen to 1.1M or fallen to 999k since she reached a million. Of course there's been a revolving in-out door of followers, but there's been no major movement in any direction for several years now.

Unfortunately for Grace these loyalists won't always be 16-18, and won't always fall for the endless bullshit and manipulation. She's the face of the brand and appears far too egotistical for that to ever change; Tala and Shreddy are NOTHING without her social bankrolling. But her social "capital" is completely stagnated, and without it I struggle to see how these brands survive 5-10 years into the future. They'll be fine in the meantime, but her funders will want some reassurance for the long term that I'm not convinced they'll get.

tl;dr her personal brand is dying and tala relies on it
It's very obvious that is why they're constantly launching new things,need to make as much money as possible while she's still popular

Reactions: 17
the productivity method on notion is absolutely tit. so many errors so nothing works and it’s very basic. got the link if anyone wants it

Oh good, she's on holiday AGAIN! Phew, I was worried she might suffer burnout from "working" for a whole month since her last holiday.
Isn't she sooo relatable guys?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Just discovered Grace as I listened to her interview with Laura Jackson. Laura was great and Grace was highly irritating - who is this person and how has she built such a following??!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
nobody is wearing this sweater with any outfit other than to nip and put the bins out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just discovered Grace as I listened to her interview with Laura Jackson. Laura was great and Grace was highly irritating - who is this person and how has she built such a following??!
There's a pink wiki button at the top of the page which should have some background info for you! It hasn't been updated recently but does cover her background and early influencer success (shilling workout guide pdfs).

Reactions: 13
‘I love being rich and being able to have extravagant expensive displays of affection’
i love being rich and being able to have extravagant expensive displays of affection….100% bank rolled by me hehe x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No way in hell she hasn’t had a brow lift. Thinking back to her eyebrows and eye shape in 2016/17 compared to now is crazy

Reactions: 13
Grace is so relentlessly public about being Grace like. If I post two stories in a day I think I’m going overboard but her story bar has as many segments as a millipede every day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.