Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really doesn't understand the concept of 'less is more' does she?

Reactions: 7
Yeah the biggest post Grace has ever done for a sister was just after Kayla Itsines shared Grace's progress pic so she suddenly got lots of attention, and she thanked Violet for being her biggest support.

Look at the way she’s written that post. Completely different to how she is today. She’s a horrible person now, but she never used to be 😶 no wonder she doesn’t have genuine friends, her personality from just a few years ago seems absolutely destroyed

Reactions: 24
I give it a week before she's posting about a hoover she's been gifted
Dyson are idiots if they give her one, imagine basically telling your followes it is not worth the money and them then giving her it

Reactions: 26
Exactly! 🤯 How is 350 a lot for a hoover you'll have 10 years if you don't consider it too much to spend 2k on shoes you'll wear 10 times.

Reactions: 24
I give it a week before she's posting about a hoover she's been gifted
“Suck it up” like actually duck offfff. She’s a multimillionaire, she’ll be easily spending £350 on her fancy meals out every week yet somehow spending that on a new vacuum cleaner is painful for her. It’s actually embarrassing how much of a tightwad she is despite being filthy rich. I couldn’t even imagine begging for a gifted hoover on my Instagram if I had her money.

Also, it’s a Dyson - try get it repaired?!

Reactions: 37
“Suck it up” like actually duck offfff. She’s a multimillionaire, she’ll be easily spending £350 on her fancy meals out every week yet somehow spending that on a new vacuum cleaner is painful for her. It’s actually embarrassing how much of a tightwad she is despite being filthy rich. I couldn’t even imagine begging for a gifted hoover on my Instagram if I had her money.

It's so embarrassing. I can actually picture rhe conversation with her bf "tit the hoover is broken we need to buy a new one" " don't be ridiculous I don't spend my own money, watch this"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon the old one will have broken because she won’t have cleaned it properly. The motors can overheat if you don’t clean the filters etc.

Reactions: 10
I mean surely she has a cleaner? Do I vaguely remember her posting something about that? Also she should get a robot vac for her mansion.

Reactions: 13

I think it’s also just ridiculous attempt to seem relatable to her followers 🙄

Reactions: 9
Isn't Gregg an investor in Wild Deodorant? Just came a across them doing a live stream on tiktok shop, guess they have to try and sell some product after gifting to every influencer ever!
i do have to admit i LOVE the wild deodorant
i've tried 293842938 "natural" deodorants and they all either made me stink or gave me horrible rashes but this one none of it

Reactions: 5
IMG_0385.jpeg
IMG_0383.jpeg
You can tell she wrote this job role - littered with typos and absolutely waffle. Must have ‘developed high end taste level in regard to fashion high taste level’ - get your applications in now guys!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Also advertising it as "personal team role" its like she's specifically targeting fan girls

Reactions: 26
View attachment 2318516View attachment 2318519You can tell she wrote this job role - littered with typos and absolutely waffle. Must have ‘developed high end taste level in regard to fashion high taste level’ - get your applications in now guys!!
"A thirst and enthusiasm for the freedom to grow this channel" (what?). "highly shareable ideas and content ideas" "willingness to get your hands dirty".
This is what it reads to me: You do all the work so me and may personal brand can profit of it but I will take credit for every idea. Salary however will depend on your experience.
GET FUCKED, GREG! I absolutely hate it when companies do not disclose salaries on their job specs. At least give us a rough idea. This might come as a surprise to Greg but the ordinary person needs a certain salary to live and I for one won't ever waste energy on an application if I don't know if the pay will be worth my while. I bet she pays minimum wage and not a penny more. Really in line with wanting to be an 'ethical billionaire'.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
"A thirst and enthusiasm for the freedom to grow this channel" (what?). "highly shareable ideas and content ideas" "willingness to get your hands dirty".
This is what it reads to me: You do all the work so me and may personal brand can profit of it but I will take credit for every idea. Salary however will depend on your experience.
GET FUCKED, GREG! I absolutely hate it when companies do not disclose salaries on their job specs. At least give us a rough idea. This might come as a surprise to Greg but the ordinary person needs a certain salary to live and I for one won't ever waste energy on an application if I don't know if the pay will be worth my while. I bet she pays minimum wage and not a penny more. Really in line with wanting to be an 'ethical billionaire'.
Yeah it basically just says “I’d like to exploit you and your experience will dictate what I can get away with”. bleeping greg.

Reactions: 33
Yeah it basically just says “I’d like to exploit you and your experience will dictate what I can get away with”. bleeping greg.
She's 100% the kind of person that would make you prepare loads.of ideas for your interview, have an overly long interview then not hire you and steal the ideas you pitched

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.