Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone has been keeping a count of Greg’s days spent abroad this year.
I don’t know the days but so far:
New year - Australia
February - France
March - Sri Lanka
April - France
April - Morocco
May - Ibiza
May - France
June - France

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Those prada shoes are vile. She is the epitome of buying something just because it has a flashy label on it but looks so tacky. I bet shop assistants laugh at her
---
I don’t know the days but so far:
New year - Australia
February - France
March - Sri Lanka
April - France
April - Morocco
May - Ibiza
May - France
June - France
And then also the numerous stay cations too

Reactions: 14
I can’t tell what’s struggling the most; her lobes to hold up the giant tacky earrings or the too-small bikini top to contain her nips.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why does this rocket never invest in a proper bra or bikini, wired in her proper cup size ? Ffs. I’m about 20 years older than her but have always had larger boobs and learned the power of underwire from an earlier age. Fabric triangles are not an option above a b cup you attention seeking nepo child

Reactions: 16
As a fellow bigger busted woman I cannot imagine that bikini is even remotely comfortable.

Reactions: 13
As a fellow bigger busted woman I cannot imagine that bikini is even remotely comfortable.
And I presume she just lies by the pool and little else, god knows you wouldn't want to swim in that

Reactions: 8
her sense of style is actually offensive how is she blessed with a naturally amazing body and manages to make herself look like a 60 year old teaching assistant ?? The oversized jewellery, the most unflattering fits I am sick to death of this terrible terrible influencer who serves zero 100% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
her sense of style is actually offensive how is she blessed with a naturally amazing body and manages to make herself look like a 60 year old teaching assistant ?? The oversized jewellery, the most unflattering fits I am sick to death of this terrible terrible influencer who serves zero 100% of the time
Its actually insane isn't it?!

Reactions: 5
I just watched the first 10 minutes of her “good grades at Oxford” vid and had to turn it off because I’ve exceeded my bullshit quota for the year. Chatting straight shite as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Greg's deleting comments again... One on her new podcast reel asking why she was trying to be like Diary of a CEO and that it felt fake (but couched with 'I love Grace and I'm a fan but..." lasted about 20 mins

Reactions: 16
she really can’t make her mind up, in london she dresses way more street style / minimalist / low key then goes abroad and wears all this weird pajama like cheap looking but very expensive satin stuff (that you can just tell she is wearing once and never again) like why on earth Grace😭😭
---
she really can’t make her mind up, in london she dresses way more street style / minimalist / low key then goes abroad and wears all this weird pajama like cheap looking but very expensive satin stuff (that you can just tell she is wearing once and never again) like why on earth Grace😭😭
it’s giving Regina George’s mum but not in a cool way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.