Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just stopped breathing. as you do but then not die tho cause she doesn't claim dying.

Reactions: 12
The funniest thing is just to casually have an ad beforehand 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is she actually on about. “How weak is that. I do not claim” She is so odd. She would be a psychotherapist’s wet dream.

Reactions: 30
I know make up use and style is a personal choice but she’s posted 2 make up free pics in the last 24hrs and looks so much better in both! Without the Orange foundation, dark eyeliner and spider lashes.

Reactions: 17
So I just read a bit about “thunderstorm asthma”. I’m not a health expert at all but I do have a pretty long-standing interest in meteorology

it is a thing - they basically think what happens is that when a thunderstorm causes a strong wind across the surface of the ground, the wind picks up pollen/spores/other hayfever allergens (which would be being released in higher volumes than normal because of the agitation caused by the wind) which are then either breathed in deeply or go back up into the cloud, get broken down by the moisture and rained down in smaller particles which are easier to inhale.

A load of asthma attacks happened in Melbourne in 2016 in exactly these circumstances - a big punch of heat early in summer, in hayfever season, followed by a big storm.

She’s not allergic to thunderstorms lol - it’s not at all weird that a storm would trigger a serious asthma attack if it causes shittonnes of pollen to be cutting about when it normally wouldn’t be

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So I just read a bit about “thunderstorm asthma”. I’m not a health expert at all but I do have a pretty long-standing interest in meteorology

it is a thing - they basically think what happens is that when a thunderstorm causes a strong wind across the surface of the ground, the wind picks up pollen/spores/other hayfever allergens (which would be being released in higher volumes than normal because of the agitation caused by the wind) which are then either breathed in deeply or go back up into the cloud, get broken down by the moisturise and rain down in smaller particles which are easier to inhale.

A load of asthma attacks happened in Melbourne in 2016 in exactly these circumstances - a big punch of heat early in summer, in hayfever season, followed by a big storm.

She’s not allergic to thunderstorms lol - it’s not at all weird that a storm would trigger a serious asthma attack if it causes shittonnes of pollen to be cutting about when it normally wouldn’t be
You see that would be interesting for her to post, notnjust whatever pn earth it was she posted 🙄

Reactions: 16
You see that would be interesting for her to post, notnjust whatever pn earth it was she posted 🙄
It is interesting isn’t it! She’s so weird sometimes I swear - she wants it to be funny but I don’t think she’s fully joking, like she’s begging to be perceived as having a struggle at any cost even if it means saying she’s allergic to a storm 😂 0 logic applied. private school tuition fees clearly well spent

Reactions: 13
It is interesting isn’t it! She’s so weird sometimes I swear - she wants it to be funny but I don’t think she’s fully joking, like she’s begging to be perceived as having a struggle at any cost even if it means saying she’s allergic to a storm 😂 0 logic applied. private school tuition fees clearly well spent
All we have to look forward to know is either her on her laptop in hospital or back in the office complaining about her millions of tasks to do (before she leaves for dinner with the girls at 5, after a beauty appointment beforehand)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grace is clearly exaggerating, if you don’t breathe for about 3 minutes you die. She makes it sound like it was a really long time and hours rather than struggling to breathe clearly and calmly. There is not enough time for her to have woken up, woken her boyfriend up, him to call an ambulance, them to arrive and put her on oxygen within those 3 minutes

Reactions: 21
I don't even understand the sentence, claim what?!
I think it’s some kind of Gen Z speak. Which I always think is weird coming from Grace because she presents as a middle aged woman rather than a 26 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s some kind of Gen Z speak. Which I always think is weird coming from Grace because she presents as a middle aged woman rather than a 26 year old
God I hate this bizarre non sensical way of speak

• Haha
Reactions: 5

it is a thing - they basically think what happens is that when a thunderstorm causes a strong wind across the surface of the ground, the wind picks up pollen/spores/other hayfever allergens (which would be being released in higher volumes than normal because of the agitation caused by the wind) which are then either breathed in deeply or go back up into the cloud, get broken down by the moisture and rained down in smaller particles which are easier to inhale.

Yep, I live in Melbourne and thunderstorm asthma is very real and very dangerous, even for those who aren’t asthmatic. We get regular emergency warnings about them during pollen season. Why she couldn’t just explain this phenomenon I’ll never know. Where is she that this happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The worst part is it’s not even gen z speak it’s an appropriated African American term as are many of the terms and phrases she loves to use. She hasn’t even used it in the right context

she also uses a lot of African colloquial phrases like “tiyad” the other day on her story which is “tired” in a Nigerian accent and has become popular from young Africans using it in the west and in comedy sketches etc

it’s so icky as a posh, privileged white woman that she uses these phrases when she’s not grown up around anyone that would actually use them. She’s using them to sound cool and give her bland self a personality

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Lmao does anyone else remember when she claimed she was allergic to her own hair (if I recall correctly, her "logic" was that when she plucked her eyebrows, she sneezed 😂😭). I honestly can't tell if she's dumb as a rock or just really unfunny...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lmao does anyone else remember when she claimed she was allergic to her own hair (if I recall correctly, her "logic" was that when she plucked her eyebrows, she sneezed 😂😭). I honestly can't tell if she's dumb as a rock or just really unfunny...
Not sure that's very fair to rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.