Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No literally same I ran to post it here when I saw it - deffo worst one to date
I also came here to post it! She really thought she did something with this picture, wow, but it’s giving absolutely less than nothing. She looks awful. Attaching the photo again because it’s so bad it’s good. Why is she hunching like that 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who has she even gone with? Can anyone remember the Australian girls she randomly tagged Greece with?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who has she even gone with? Can anyone remember the Australian girls she randomly tagged Greece with?
Madison Woolley 🤣 No idea how they met but they both come from significant wealth but pretend to be self made

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She acts like an awkward millennial trying to be hip. It’s very odd because she’s very much gen z. I just don’t understand her the whole “I don’t know cool things” “I’m such a dork” persona she puts on for stories, in her captions etc.

Reactions: 18
The orange foundation 😭😭
She took this one down 😬😬😬😬 wonder why - little food baby? Completely normal body thing obviously but it's quite a contrast from the massive stomach suck-in she usually does in side profile.

Reactions: 13
I hate everything about that outfit. The colour isn’t good for her, the top looks like a sack and the trousers look so tight and uncomfortable. I feel like she just buys really expensive things and works on the assumption that that means they will look good?

I reckon she’s got her colour season thing wrong - I say this because she was talking about it on TikTok a while back and I feel like since then, she’s been wearing all the wrong colours for herself.

It’s like she thinks she’s a lot warmer toned than she actually is

Reactions: 11
I hope someone has been keeping a count of Greg’s days spent abroad this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Idk if anyone follows the whole messy Caroline Callaway saga but Grace just liked her most recent post and I wasn't ready for these shitstorms to crossover. Of course Grace thinks this other Oxbridge educated privileged white upward-failer is an icon and not a disgrace 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.