Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay Miss Vegan. Let’s analyse your snacks. 3 sandwiches: one is prawn (Sains taste the difference), one is chicken (Sains wraps), and the other one ISN’T from Sainsbury’s ‘Plant Pioneers’ range 🤔 . So either the new fella bought himself 3 sandwiches for a picnic, or you’re a greasy liar.
Not defending her but he could have 2 ad she have 1. Not to be stereotypical but he’s a guy lol he might’ve been hungry. I assume plant pioneers is a plant based brand …

Okay Miss Vegan. Let’s analyse your snacks. 3 sandwiches: one is prawn (Sains taste the difference), one is chicken (Sains wraps), and the other one ISN’T from Sainsbury’s ‘Plant Pioneers’ range 🤔 . So either the new fella bought himself 3 sandwiches for a picnic, or you’re a greasy liar.
I think that’s probably why she put these golden hour photos in black and white. To disguise the non-vegan treats.

Also love all the waste instead of making your own freaking snacks and sandwiches. Sustainable queen does it again!

Reactions: 23
Anar posted one of the picnic photos in colour and the other sandwich is in a blue box which at Sainsburys means fish. So that’s 2 fish and 1 chicken sandwich. The only vegan things in that picnic are the olives, guacamole, hummus, and maybe some crisps.

Reactions: 13
Anar posted one of the picnic photos in colour and the other sandwich is in a blue box which at Sainsburys means fish. So that’s 2 fish and 1 chicken sandwich. The only vegan things in that picnic are the olives, guacamole, hummus, and maybe some crisps.
I don't think pringles are vegan either

Reactions: 2
I thought we had already established this, many times over (vide: various meals out and majority of her closet). She's not vegan, but pretends to be whenever it's profitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So did she stay at the Corinthia (probably gifted), asked about the sheets and then emailed the company after and begged for a free set, to then post this absolutely crap ad?

Can’t STAND rich people going on the beg in exchange for ‘exposure’. All this is exposing is how she really is Gregg Beggerley.
This is why influencers are embarrassing. They always pretend companies approach them. But you have gone out of your way to contact them and arrange a freebie. Just get online and place an order ffs. Then has the gall to be on stories saying “SHREDDY ISNONLY £5 A MONTH IT, YOU HAVE THAT MONEY, IT’S ONLY YOYR DAILY COFFEE”

Reactions: 26
This is why influencers are embarrassing. They always pretend companies approach them. But you have gone out of your way to contact them and arrange a freebie. Just get online and place an order ffs. Then has the gall to be on stories saying “SHREDDY ISNONLY £5 A MONTH IT, YOU HAVE THAT MONEY, IT’S ONLY YOYR DAILY COFFEE”
And then just act as if they are "so lucky" they were given it when in reality they have begged for it

Reactions: 13
I thought we had already established this, many times over (vide: various meals out and majority of her closet). She's not vegan, but pretends to be whenever it's profitable.
i don't know how her being vegan is profitable though. she doesn't have any vegan brand deals? maybe that shepherds pie brand but they probably have meat options etc too

Reactions: 2
i don't know how her being vegan is profitable though. she doesn't have any vegan brand deals? maybe that shepherds pie brand but they probably have meat options etc too
Aren't all of her protein powders etc vegan though? And she was always going on about how she made them because the vegan ones on sale were awful. She is literally trolling with constantly showing all the non vegan she eats though it is absurd

Reactions: 20
She has done ads for vegan ready meals etc quite a few times, though much more frequently last year than she has done this year.

Can’t remember the names of the brands though.

Reactions: 7
It’s also because when she went vegan is was super popular and cool and would get you tones of YouTube views with vegan what I eat in a day. She basically grew her brand by being vegan (as well as showing her backside al the time)

Reactions: 29
But it’s just “taking inspiration” when ripping off other designers’ swimsuit designs lol
Dying. Probably a quarter of the price too. Part of me thinks her ego is big enough to try take on Aldi, but she’d be deluded. Aldi know exactly how far to push it legally and it’s why they get away with it.

Doesn’t feel nice does it Grace - maybe you should send a cheque to AYM after being their brand ambassador then cutting them off and copying their business/designs.

Reactions: 36
I can just imagine her suggesting in a meeting that they sue aldi and whoever actually runs her company just rolling their eyes and wondering why she is there

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dying. Probably a quarter of the price too. Part of me thinks her ego is big enough to try take on Aldi, but she’d be deluded. Aldi know exactly how far to push it legally and it’s why they get away with it.

Doesn’t feel nice does it Grace - maybe you should send a cheque to AYM after being their brand ambassador then cutting them off and copying their business/designs.
They’re £3.99 for 100g pack, I got the pink lemonade one and had it in my water at gym this morning, would rate it! I refuse to buy hers though, £22 for 200g!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The loose Loewe logo jeans and Boston Birkenstocks just read as try-hard on Grace.

Also the selfies in the car really highlights how much makeup she puts on! Obviously makeup is a personal thing and I know for lots of people a 'full-face' is how they feel most confident but her look is definitely not my cup of tea. It reminds me of my teenage love for Maybelline Matte Mousse 😅 (and she's definitely run these through a filter too)
Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 7.27.46 pm.png
Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 7.28.24 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Her makeup looks like it looks awful in real life, cakey, patchy and dry. I just think some people don’t have the skin to pull off a full face and actually look better with less on

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.