Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is how she wants to look then fair play to her but I’ve always felt with basic, natural makeup, there’s no one size fits all. It’s about cutting the steps down to what suits you as an individual. It feels like she’s just watching tutorials on TikTok for everything aesthetic and pasting it on her own face. The skin, brows and eyes don’t look great & the lips are blatantly just that TikTok tutorial where they overline the Cupid’s bow and the sides of the bottom lip which doesn’t suit her.

Also yes will be straight to Aldi to find their dupe 🤪

Reactions: 11
So yesterday she spent:
08:15-09:30 doing a master to do list and sending out delegations
5-6 blitzing emails

And somehow this morning she also needs to dedicate 2 hours of the day to a to do list, urgent responses and delegations?

How her followers fall for any of the hardworking/ productive/ burn out crap is beyond me

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So yesterday she spent:
5-6 blitzing emails

And somehow this morning she also needs to dedicate 2 hours of the day to a to do list, urgent responses and delegations?

How her followers fall for any of the hardworking/ productive/ burn out crap is beyond me
You can also tell she’s used a filter here, but saved and reposted so it doesn’t show.

Really annoys me when people do that.

Reactions: 17
You can also tell she’s used a filter here, but saved and reposted so it doesn’t show.

Really annoys me when people do that.
The filter is giving Khloe Kardashian in the face tbh. Also what’s with this “leave to…”; “leave for…” is the phrase you’re looking for Greg.

Reactions: 13
So yesterday she spent:
5-6 blitzing emails

Does she mean she was checking things off her master to do list? Or was she just writing it? Who knows.

Reactions: 5
Can't quite believe she is back on YouTube chatting shite about her Oxford degree again.

- Claims she was writing 10,000 words a week - this one's a classic.
- Claims you would be "asked to leave" if you didn't do well in the exams at the start each term that don't count towards your degree. This is categorically not true. Nobody gets kicked out for doing badly in those start of term exams (they're called collections, and are surprisingly relaxed - I've known people allowed to do them open book).
- Astoundingly, she calls Oxford's rule against part-time jobs during term time 'classist'. It's not a rule, it's just strongly advised, but whatever. She says the logic behind this "rule" is that Oxford assumes people can earn the money they need outside of term time - but this isn't the logic of it at all. The logic of it is that a) the workload is too high to be able to work alongside the degree, and b) if you're someone who would normally need to work to afford the degree, there's lots of bursaries and other support mechanisms that are literally intended to allow these people to study without having to work. What would Grace like to have seen instead? Low income kids pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and working during term time so that she can sell leggings? Calling this classist is bleeping moronic, she wouldn't know classism if it slapped her in the face.
- She claims she was terrified she would be kicked out for having a job - somehow find this hard believe considering this isn't even a rule, and there's undergrads at Oxford doing all sorts of stuff on the side.

And that's just the first 10 minutes on 2x speed. There's other sections which are her tips for writing essays and a dissertation, which is hilarious coming from someone who hasn't had written either for 4 years. An hour long video on study tips from someone who isn't remotely involved in academia anymore, just to sell her student planners - the grift is real.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Can't quite believe she is back on YouTube chatting shite about her Oxford degree again.

- Claims she was writing 10,000 words a week - this one's a classic.
- Claims you would be "asked to leave" if you didn't do well in the exams at the start each term that don't count towards your degree. This is categorically not true. Nobody gets kicked out for doing badly in those start of term exams (they're called collections, and are surprisingly relaxed - I've known people allowed to do them open book).
- Astoundingly, she calls Oxford's rule against part-time jobs during term time 'classist'. It's not a rule, it's just strongly advised, but whatever. She says the logic behind this "rule" is that Oxford assumes people can earn the money they need outside of term time - but this isn't the logic of it at all. The logic of it is that a) the workload is too high to be able to work alongside the degree, and b) if you're someone who would normally need to work to afford the degree, there's lots of bursaries and other support mechanisms that are literally intended to allow these people to study without having to work. What would Grace like to have seen instead? Low income kids pulling themselves up by their bootstraps and working during term time so that she can sell leggings? Calling this classist is bleeping moronic, she wouldn't know classism if it slapped her in the face.
- She claims she was terrified she would be kicked out for having a job - somehow find this hard believe considering this isn't even a rule, and there's undergrads at Oxford doing all sorts of stuff on the side.

And that's just the first 10 minutes on 2x speed. There's other sections which are her tips for writing essays and a dissertation, which is hilarious coming from someone who hasn't had written either for 4 years. An hour long video on study tips from someone who isn't remotely involved in academia anymore, just to sell her student planners - the grift is real.
All this. And I swear she didn't even do well in exams lol.

Reactions: 18
So I stumbled across one of her day in the life vlogs from a month ago… Monday morning: she shows you how she writes her daily schedule and to do list and then immediately says ‘but first I’m going to have a microwave meal’ and it’s 1pm and she’s eating lunch, literally no work was done. As it’s been said before how her followers fall for her busy burnout bullshit baffles me (which of course she did at the end of the day) 😒

The vlog also seems to be sponsored by shopify which she seems to be praising yet wasn’t she blaming them for all her glitchy first TALA launches?

side note: also calls herself an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another day where grace spends her morning on a “master to do list”. Please stop adding in words to pretend to be important. You’ve done it everyday. It is clearly a very normal daily list that apparently takes you 45 minutes but most people 5🙄

Also for anyone blocked you’ll be pleased to know burnout Beverley is going on ANOTHER trip tomorrow. Her carbon footprint and annual leave allowance are literally bursting at the seams.

Reactions: 27
Another day where grace spends her morning on a “master to do list”. Please stop adding in words to pretend to be important. You’ve done it everyday. It is clearly a very normal daily list that apparently takes you 45 minutes but most people 5🙄

Also for anyone blocked you’ll be pleased to know burnout Beverley is going on ANOTHER trip tomorrow. Her carbon footprint and annual leave allowance are literally bursting at the seams.
"Master to.do list" and "urgent" have no meaning if they are every day. It actually makes me.angry that her fans can't see through this madness

Reactions: 15
I’d personally LOVE to work for a company where the Founder and CEO posts things like this on social media. Don’t know about you guys

IMG_0412.jpeg

And she is off again? bleeping unreal! Do we know where to?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I’d personally LOVE to work for a company where the Founder and CEO posts things like this on social media. Don’t know about you guys

View attachment 2224376

This is seriously embarrassing. It’s not like she is a salaried employee who literally has to be there to pay the bills. This is her “dream” and she could easily not do any of it. It’s like she tries to pretend she is both burnt out girl boss ceo and burnt out employee (I.e. “one of us”) simultaneously.

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2224376

5 star holiday to south of France again or influencer fest Bali is my vote. Her “boyfriend” must be absolutely laughing with all of these free trips

Reactions: 9
This is seriously embarrassing. It’s not like she is a salaried employee who literally has to be there to pay the bills. This is her “dream” and she could easily not do any of it. It’s like she tries to pretend she is both burnt out girl boss ceo and burnt out employee (I.e. “one of us”) simultaneously.
It's cringey enough for any regular employee going on annual leave but when it's a "CEO" who spends her days making lists, going on her >10th vacation of 2023 while her employees are slaving away with most likely the bare minimum amount of leave days and a salary that let's them barely afford basic living costs? New levels. Seriously what goes on in her head that she thinks this is a good idea to post.

Reactions: 20
Grace doesn't realise that for most people, her everyday life would be a holiday. Spending time redecorating, getting hair and nails done, going out to cafes, having time for the gym, browsing social media, having social lunches, some light email checking. But no... That's a busy 'scheduled' day of non stop stress 🥺🥺

Reactions: 27
5 star holiday to south of France again or influencer fest Bali is my vote. Her “boyfriend” must be absolutely laughing with all of these free trips
South of France it is… by plane… oursuatainable queen strikes again 😍

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
South of France it is… by plane… oursuatainable queen strikes again 😍
But she’s an influencer so she can’t be held to account because whatever she does will never be enough 😢 remember that sob story from our sustainable vegan queen who makes all her clothes in Europe*

*allegedly 🤢 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.