Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fwooper

VIP Member
A TikTok of hers came up on my feed and this clip caught my attention - Ziggy’s tail and his rear has been shaved, a telltale sign that he was matted and the groomer had to shave that area. How is she letting him get to that point?

This happened before - he had his tail shaved because it was so matted last year I think. My question is, if you’re too lazy to groom your dog to the point he has to be shaved like this, why the fuck did you get another doodle breed? I do not understand people that get high maintenance dogs but can’t commit to the maintenance. Especially when you’re rich - there’s literally nothing stopping her getting him groomed more frequently if she can’t commit to daily brushing herself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

dfsdfsdfadfs

Grace's story: "Hey guy's me and Almond rescued this 12 night mini break to Mykonos from a couple who were going to use it to set up a lamb skinning business so we asked our person who orders travel if we could jump in instead and we ABLE TO!!"

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
Spoken like someone who’s never had to do a proper job interview. Firstly, it's easy enough to say 'design a task from the job description', but a lot of job descriptions are incredibly vague, even if it's for a good role. There's a risk of embarrassing yourself - if you assume wrongly and present a task that isn't relevant to your role, you've wasted time in your interview that could've been spent actually doing what the interviewers want.

Giving your interviewers a presentation they didn't even ask for is exactly the type of cute interview advice that 'entrepreneur' influencers dish out that rarely works in the real world. I'm sure Grace loves her candidates doing tricks for her in the interview, but a lot of this kind of stuff can go down badly and it isn't worth the risk, especially if it's your dream job. I really don't like this sentiment that putting in extra effort means that you need to do things that weren't even asked of you in the job interview process - to me, that just favours people that are risk-takers, doesn't necessarily mean you're better for the role than someone who decided to stick to what they were asked to do.

Also- "Everyone loves data! Data shows experience! Data shows you can hold your own!" - what does this even mean? as the years go on she is just coming out with pure gibberish

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
Her story is genuinely to get ahead of them getting another designer dog. Only someone with something to hide over explains as much as she does.

Also can we talk about “we’ve always wanted two dogs” actually gagging at this sentence, like how long have know this man even
She’s probably already ordered the puppy. So her asking if other people got a puppy or rehomed an adult dog is purely for optics. “Look everyone, I thought it through thoroughly, explored every angle, and made the most responsible decision I could.” When in reality her bf probably asked for a puppy, she ordered it, and then had to think of a cover up/rationale for social media.

She is foul. She is a liar.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I think Grace is really emotionally immature. she behaves much more like she is in her early twenties than she is in her mid-late twenties. I haven’t noticed her get any more measured or considered with age. I don’t mean all the partying etc like she can do whatever she wants in that regard. It’s just the stupid lying about random crap, pretending to be a vegan, chasing clout, having a really distorted self-image (I have sympathy for her in this sense even tho she’s a dickhead), making out like people who she doesn’t speak to a year later are her besties. She cares way too much what other people think but displays low empathy as well which is a bad combo. To me she comes off like a child rather than an adult.

While she is like this she is putting herself at a disadvantage in her relationships, without even considering whether she is with a good guy or not. I hope she doesn’t feel pressured to have kids bc even if she is materially fine to I don’t think she’s ready emotionally if her social media is an accurate representation of who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

mindlessness

VIP Member
My not-an-expert opinion is that Grace is just a bit lazy but totally buys in to her own BS re being so-super-busy.

klarigold

Skipping a work day to swan around in designer outfits watching a historically white upper class sport is really not as 'rogue' as she thinks it is. We expect this of you Greg.

• Haha

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
I know its not but does anyone else feel like this seemed like it was written by AI 🤣 "real humans," "nonetheless"
lol it definitely reads like a robot, especially this bit “I'll be sure we do everything we can to mitigate similar situations in the future.” Hopefully you mean prevent not mitigate greg? I notice she said nothing about the working on holiday or the complete lack of a response for three weeks…

• Haha
Her boyfriend giving out orders on the renovation she's paying for to the house she paid for. This is not it girl. He gives me such a rancid vibe. Seems like she's deeply insecure and he's got her wrapped around his little finger with the "my queen" shit. She'll provide all the free travel, employment and insta clout she can until he finds someone better to upgrade to. He's quite a lot older too. Weird relationship

• Wow

LittlePea

Chatty Member
lol it definitely reads like a robot, especially this bit “I'll be sure we do everything we can to mitigate similar situations in the future.” Hopefully you mean prevent not mitigate greg? I notice she said nothing about the working on holiday or the complete lack of a response for three weeks…
Also no denial they use a recruiting process to steal ideas for marketing campaigns etc!

alwaystiredasheck

her sense of style is actually offensive how is she blessed with a naturally amazing body and manages to make herself look like a 60 year old teaching assistant ?? The oversized jewellery, the most unflattering fits I am sick to death of this terrible terrible influencer who serves zero 100% of the time

• Haha

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
I’ll tell you what’s more embarrassing - a millionaire posting on her stories begging for free SOAP. This post is also just cringe, like she’s trying to be relatable, as if 99% of people even know what this brand is anyway?

£45 to her is like £1 to you or me. Stingy rich people are the absolute worst.

(also Jesus Christ @ the fake tan hands)
Greg that’s my electric bill for the month READ THE ROOM AND GET OVER IT. Her fugly mani probs cost more than the soap, just cough up you absolute KNOB.

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
Grace doing an episode about climate change is so ironic! The best thing you can do for the environment is to stop going on 427 long haul flights every year. Being a fake vegan is almost completely pointless if you’re flying as often as she does

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
So now Tala is directly ripping off the uniqlo bag and charging double. So disruptive, never been done before
Literally calling it a magic bag and then referring to it as the “Mary popping” bag in the reel is outrageous. Literally exactly what people were nicknaming the Uniqlo one all over tik tok and in articles

It’s the “viral bbl jacket” all over again that they stole from lulu