Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

Her schedule today saying she sends 'a bunch of delegations and activations' on her first day back from holiday because she has so many great ideas when she's away... omg. imagine your boss getting back from their 10th holiday that year and immediately sending you a dozen messages about some 'brilliant idea' that hasn't been mentioned in years and she now wants resurrected. Just because you haven't been doing anything for a fortnight doesn't mean your team has a clean slate you can dump work onto.
also, they're just 'emails' not 'delegations' and 'activations' - what a wet wipe :rolleyes:

anyway, must dash, my hydration is digressing from optimal calefaction (my teas getting cold...)

• Haha
Reactions: 31

aefterglow

I thought we had already established this, many times over (vide: various meals out and majority of her closet). She's not vegan, but pretends to be whenever it's profitable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Hate Grace so fucking much. Especially when claiming to be ethical making people work for free for interview and not disclosing salary is such a cunty thing to do.
I’ve had some interviews for places which do similar and/or they want you to do multiple interviews with people in the team, then directors then a trial day where you’ll get a brief and need to come up with something brand new and make it. I always wonder do these people realise that most people applying for jobs currently have a job and likely using holidays to interview for a new role or are they just massive egotistical control freaks who enjoy wasting peoples time?

iz157

Talas insta bio now says “active-inspired”

this new launch is the worst one yet btw
Cargos- disgusting. They are such an uncomfortable looking fit. Telling that grace is only showing them standing in a very specific position- leg out. I think tala designed them low waist when that was trendy (but they don’t buy into fast fashion trends) and now it’s on the way out Grace has just hoisted them up to pretend “mid-waist”

why is the whole advert for gilets, “you buy a new one every year and it falls apart”. Do those girlies need some washing tips because clothes do not “fall apart” every year like they seem to make out every launch. Except tala leggings ofc 👀

and that quilted jacket, behave. Clearly is only gonna look passable on a very particular petite girl. Even grace looks foolish. They say this is the jacket that “makes” an outfit. The one that goes with anything… it literally goes with nothing
The only person that buys a new gilet every year is Grace because she is rich Tory who loves overconsumption. Most normal people wear the same winter coat every year.

The last few posts on this thread have really confirmed that both her clothing brand and whole personal brand is built on lies.

iz157

Seems like every week now she’s doing some speaking event on something she knows nothing about. Today is ‘changing workplace cultures’ … when she’s previously published her employees personal lives to her 1million followers, shown that her staff are working when off sick and in hospital, micromanages so she has to ‘approve’ things for 2 hours every day, posts pictures of her giving the middle finger to her laptop and constantly complains how she’s sick of work, yet fills her day with hair appointments, shopping and other random vanity projects. Can only assume she’s discussing changing workplace cultures for the worse

Attachments

• Sick

PostiveVibezOnly

I’d personally LOVE to work for a company where the Founder and CEO posts things like this on social media. Don’t know about you guys

IMG_0412.jpeg

And she is off again? Fucking unreal! Do we know where to?

• Haha
  • Wow

Kiwi657

Neurodivergent or not, work ethic is a skill that you grow and train over time. Whether you start your first FT job at 16, 18, after uni, or later, those first few months are a massive adaptation. Grace has never been in a position where her schedule wasn't completely her own. I think she's missed out on developing that skill by starting at the top, and she would struggle to adapt to any kind of m-f 9-5 situation if she had to. Whether that counts as laziness idk, most people wouldn't live that lifestyle if we could avoid it.

Also I think she just likes complaining. She always has something to prove about how hard she works, and the complaining is part of that.

aefterglow

Whoever guessed this was correct, the application process is essentially giving them multiple free ideas. Also “named first in Forbes 30 under 30” THERE’S NO RANKING ITS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER AND YOU APPLY TO GO ON IT ffs
Oh 100%. I recently went through the whole job hunting process and all the companies that required a case study tied to bringing ideas for solving current problems or future growth somehow miraculously found an internal candidate. In the end I got a position in the company that required none of that bs, and the pay is higher than anyone else. The interviews were the most gruelling though. I won't bother with any company that asks you to provide this kind of work for free upfront, red flags all over...

Vdayqueen24

Hate Grace so fucking much. Especially when claiming to be ethical making people work for free for interview and not disclosing salary is such a cunty thing to do.

FDR97

Chatty Member
Grace doing an episode about climate change is so ironic! The best thing you can do for the environment is to stop going on 427 long haul flights every year. Being a fake vegan is almost completely pointless if you’re flying as often as she does
Grace talking about Climate Change is like Putin talking about World Peace

• Haha

Kiwi657

She wouldn't know those tips as she's too rich to need to do it. To be fair, if I had that kind of money, I would also not be doing it myself.

It's the constant talking about how stressed and busy she is with the move thats ridiculous. She wouldn't know stress if it slapped her in the face
Big agree on this. I'd much rather be in graces position, I feel constantly on the edge on a aneurism 😂. I just think it's annoying to call them "top tips for moving" when her tip is essentially be rich and famous and get other people to do your dirty work.

When she was at uni I watched her YT all the time and maybe I'm remembering wrong but I swear she had actually useful things to say. I loved her tips on managing your time, gym routines, healthy recipes. It's slowly morphed into buy my productivity book, buy my workout app, buy these all plants meals I have been gifted. She seems to have nothing to offer any more other than shilling products and getting her boobs out.

iz157

How on earth did she get herself invited to a gala that celebrates Black British achievements in music, sport and entertainment? Just looked on their insta and it looks like she was one of the only two white people invited (the other being the chicken shop date girl). Why is grace even there, does she actually think she’s relevant???

Last edited: