Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes the styling is so bad. I don't actually hate the dress itself, the biggest problem for me is that it doesn't fit her and she has overwhelmed it with unnecessary accessories. The stack of thick gold bangles and chunky chain necklace with a dress like that is waaay too much - I don't even know what to say about the random Prada bag either. It would've been better to have no accessories at all. Zara McDermott wore a similar dress from the same brand and she did the right thing by keeping accessories at an absolute minimum.

Reactions: 25
IMG_1238.png

why is the photo so small i can’t see anything 😅😅 even this far away tho that dress still looks awful. if it don’t fit don’t wear it 😔

• Haha
Always love looking at pap pics on getty images vs what the influencers post on insta. Awful styling and so unflattering
I am amazed she went out like that. I agree with someone earlier that I don’t hate the dress, if only it fitted her! It’s so tight it’s been pulled skew 🫣🥴 more money than sense.

Reactions: 23
Always love looking at pap pics on getty images vs what the influencers post on insta. Awful styling and so unflattering
I’m really enjoying the optical illusion of the one massive shiny boob vs the disappearing ruched one, and the pointy hip. I hate to think what the safety-pinned back looks like if this is the front… The shoes are fugly mama shoes too.

Edit: OMG the instagram vs reality of it all…
IMG_1851.jpeg

IMG_1852.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m really enjoying the optical illusion of the one massive shiny boob vs the disappearing ruched one, and the pointy hip. I hate to think what the safety-pinned back looks like if this is the front… The shoes are fugly mama shoes too.

Edit: OMG the instagram vs reality of it all…View attachment 2175356
View attachment 2175357
Imagine paying US$2,000 for those fugly shoes 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her face looks totally different (ie looks like her face naturally does, I thought she had had loads of surgery but she clearly just uses photoshopp

Reactions: 28
How is she so young and yet so frumpy? Not an ounce of sex appeal for someone so young and hot!! The shoes are a hate crime!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does she not have any friends??? I know the answer is probs no but surely someone must have the mercy to tell her she is doing herself a disservice

the dress, the smile…the shoes….girl 😭

Reactions: 15
Does she not have any friends??? I know the answer is probs no but surely someone must have the mercy to tell her she is doing herself a disservice

the dress, the smile…the shoes….girl 😭
What about her boyfriend? He was just in like tshirt and jeans 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooft, that dress is doing absolutely nothing for her. Her face also looks so different to how it does on Instagram!

Side note: it’s really irritating me that one side of her hair is curled more than the other lol

I like that dress but it did not fit at all so it looked terrible. Just get the right size! Squeezing yourself into something too small is never going to look as good as something that actually fits.

Reactions: 12
Ooft, that dress is doing absolutely nothing for her. Her face also looks so different to how it does on Instagram!

Side note: it’s really irritating me that one side of her hair is curled more than the other lol
Her hair is the least bad part of that whole mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oof she looks rough. She genuinely reminds me of White Chicks now

• Haha
1. So cringe when guys call their gfs Queen sorry
2. She looks like Snow White the evil witches mirror
3. I feel when people get rich they suddenly lose the sense to dress
4. She has such a good body, she wears better outfits to bloody work or to walk the dog than that dress. Absolutely horrendous the colour is not for her but also the hair looked messy she should’ve stuck to something simple and well fitted

Reactions: 24
I do feel like as if what is in fashion right now is leaning more towards emphasising thinness, sharpness and elongated limbs, like an Olivia Neill look. Grace is slim but she isn’t skinny. she is short and curvy and has a short vertical line too.

just to be really clear, this isn’t to say that Grace is fat at all, or that there aren’t loads of lovely (& a fair few on trend) things out there for women with her figure. But idk I notice her trying to emulate what’s on the arrowhead of “in”& balance it out with something flattering but the reality is it just won’t suit her. Sometimes she frankensteins tit and it doesn’t land. Since this shift in fashion I’ve definitely noticed her struggling a bit more to put together a look.

For sure she could’ve done better than the big bag dress but thinking about it, back in 2016 nearly everything that was on trend suited her figure. I reckon she now has to think a little harder about what to wear. Alternatively she has just lost touch with what looks good bc she’s so rich nothing means anything anymore lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.