Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..........and she's effing off on holiday/"""""work"""" again! New puppy, what's that? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Interested to see what ‘work’ she has in San Francisco as her boyfriend is currently there before her so she’s obviously going to meet him for a holiday

Reactions: 14
Interested to see what ‘work’ she has in San Francisco as her boyfriend is currently there before her so she’s obviously going to meet him for a holiday
Bet she's tasked one of her 'personal team' minions to find any old speaker slot for one afternoon so she can claim the whole trip as a business expense

Reactions: 21
Including a visual here as some of you may be blocked. Now, I fully appreciate that I am way older than Greg and her fan girlies and am very much not her target audience but in which world is this an amazing fit?

View attachment 2463301
I feel like she invests a lot in the potato boob / camel toe aesthetic - are we supposed to want this??? or is it to try and get creepy dude engagement figures? get a proper fitting bra and clothing and then people might engage with the content for the right reasons... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Used to work in property in Putney and Chelsea and trust me when you're rich enough you don't need to dress well, you don't need to flaunt. We'd have people coming in to offer on multi million properties in a grubby fleece and wellies. In fact my boss once said to be more weary of those flaunting their wealth... anecdotal but thought I'd share

Reactions: 16
Used to work in property in Putney and Chelsea and trust me when you're rich enough you don't need to dress well, you don't need to flaunt. We'd have people coming in to offer on multi million properties in a grubby fleece and wellies. In fact my boss once said to be more weary of those flaunting their wealth... anecdotal but thought I'd share
True but I think there’s a difference between not needing to dress up because you’re rich enough, and greg’s ugly attempts to serve literally anything. At least grubby fleece and wellies is serving a vibe, unlike the swagless beverleys 😂

Reactions: 24
True but I think there’s a difference between not needing to dress up because you’re rich enough, and greg’s ugly attempts to serve literally anything. At least grubby fleece and wellies is serving a vibe, unlike the swagless beverleys 😂
Oh you're right don't get me wrong was just adding to the convo like her mum doesn't look any different to most British mums you could easily see her and not know she's a millionaire and on the board of the v&a generational wealth landed gentry or whatever

But grace ... she has the worst style out of literally any snd every influencer I know of and she manages to make even the most luxurious designer items look cheap and tacky

Oh you're right don't get me wrong was just adding to the convo like her mum doesn't look any different to most British mums you could easily see her and not know she's a millionaire and on the board of the v&a generational wealth landed gentry or whatever

But grace ... she has the worst style out of literally any snd every influencer I know of and she manages to make even the most luxurious designer items look cheap and tacky
lol yes her singular talent truly is making expensive things look like shein’s finest

Reactions: 15
I am so tempted to see if I run into her on campus but I feel like I wouldnt be able to hide the side eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just tacky. I can’t even say what it is, I’m not sure if it’s the dress, if it’s the hair, the earrings, the makeup, what the problem is, but she just exudes tackiness.

Attachments

And how convenient her “work trip” timed perfectly for a wedding she wanted to attend with her boyfriend

Reactions: 32
She’s just tacky. I can’t even say what it is, I’m not sure if it’s the dress, if it’s the hair, the earrings, the makeup, what the problem is, but she just exudes tackiness.
She looks so much better when her hair is down and not slicked back like an egg

• Haha
Reactions: 20

A health page with a large following have called her out on hidden ingredients in the Shreddy protein bars, particularly the irony of being an investor in a gut health business whilst putting ingredients that are proven to be harmful to the gut in her products!!

• Heart

A health page with a large following have called her out on hidden ingredients in the Shreddy protein bars, particularly the irony of being an investor in a gut health business whilst putting ingredients that are proven to be harmful to the gut in her products!!
For the non-tiktok-ers among us… has she done her usual aggy response yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
nope, it was posted 4 days ago and she’s been tagged but no response
My god this is the longest she’s ever not performatively clapped back in AI-adjacent format. Wonders never cease.

Edit: I’ve never actually looked at the macros for these bars before… Yes there’s 13g of protein but there’s also ~10g of fat and ~20g of carbs… It’s more of a carb bar than a protein bar! You’d be better off having a seedy, nutty flapjack. It might not offer any more protein but at least it’s something you could knock up in your kitchen, with recognisable ingredients, for a fraction of the cost. Bet it would taste better too. Just have a protein shake if you want some high quality protein with no effort.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.