Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Her story is genuinely to get ahead of them getting another designer dog. Only someone with something to hide over explains as much as she does.

Also can we talk about “we’ve always wanted two dogs” actually gagging at this sentence, like how long have know this man even
And his dog recently died...ermmm

Reactions: 9

emm

VIP Member
Sorry but the inner wimp stuff pisses me off SO much- it is not wimpy to be ill!!! & this whole working sick thing, I totally understand that people are forced to work when they are sick by their employers and that we have crap sick pay in the UK but for goodness sake she is the “CEO” and as a CEV person I would really rather she stay the fuck home when sick seeing as she is actually able to. Also she doesn’t seem particularly concerned about the company grinding to a halt when she is on her millionth holiday of the year.
And especially as she acts like this you can imagin3 her employees ate forced to do the same I.e. come in sick. Unbelievable post covid imo

part of me is more inclined to believe her, not that i think she’s ever ‘rescued / regimes’ a dog bc buying an older puppy is NOT the same. but i feel like for aesthetics she wouldn’t have got another dog that looks exactly the same haha
---
part of me is more inclined to believe her, not that i think she’s ever ‘rescued / regimes’ a dog bc buying an older puppy is NOT the same. but i feel like for aesthetics she wouldn’t have got another dog that looks exactly the same haha
scratch that, it’s hard to find other colour puppies, there’s some available to go home yesterday in london on pets for homes,

what she means is that one became available bc a couple found out they were pregnant, and she’s just gone and bought a puppy lol. she could have rescued one from many tears who have loads, they’d have probably adgifted her anyway 😳

Last edited:
My god this is the longest she’s ever not performatively clapped back in AI-adjacent format. Wonders never cease.

Edit: I’ve never actually looked at the macros for these bars before… Yes there’s 13g of protein but there’s also ~10g of fat and ~20g of carbs… It’s more of a carb bar than a protein bar! You’d be better off having a seedy, nutty flapjack. It might not offer any more protein but at least it’s something you could knock up in your kitchen, with recognisable ingredients, for a fraction of the cost. Bet it would taste better too. Just have a protein shake if you want some high quality protein with no effort.
Aldi has delicious cheap protein yoghurts too, rather those than some shite she's conjured up🥴

InsufferableGiant

Is this a soft launch for announcing her non veganism? She’s had non vegan food in the background for a while but it’s hard to deny here that those are anchovies on her pizza (although it looks like vegan cheese?? Weird??)

IMG_6388.png

• Wow

xx3221

VIP Member
All the more reason to take it slowly. Rushing to live together is incredibly stupid in her position.
I absolutely agree but these instagram girls that are successful have already done anything they could possibly want to - things become less fulfilling and then you seek out relationships, children etc. I never understood why they have children young etc (Molly Mae) but there's nothing Grace can't do at this point, the last thing to do is a relationship. But I agree, silly to rush it

iz157

Does anyone know what tweakments she's had? I've followed her on and off for years but can't get over her face atm! Has she been open about it or not?
Definitely some Botox in the forehead or a brow lift. I think she also looks like she’s had a lip flip but it could just be filters and overlining her lips

emm

VIP Member
i can’t speak for typical uk schools as i did an international degree in the UK, but when i got to uni i was very surprised. a lot of english people from uk schools had never written an essay outside of an exam, never researched anything properly, never referenced anything etc. i think proper essay writing isn’t taught in UK schools
I would agree, I've taught academic English before for native speakers as part of a foundation course and was shocked at the level of some people's essay writing tbh. That said I don't think you could get into oxbridge with that lack of knowledge

emm

VIP Member
I know a lot of her minions are Room Temp IQ students, but even they must look at these sometimes and think that she barely works?
But it's fine because she let's them wfh one day a week and take time off for therapy appointments 🤣

emm

VIP Member
Botox face is ageless, you look 38 whether you're 27 or 50 imo
I think when you're older (50 or so) if done well it makes you look younger, but having it at a young age has the opposite effect.

Her q and a about ride she is looking forward to, cringe 🙄