Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiwi657

I don't think you understand how much money she makes and has
Haha maybe I don't, I guess you see everything through your own experience. I know she's rich but her mortgage payment will still be her biggest fixed outgoing, and they've gone up by like 50% in the last year. it's probably like 10k a month now depending on what kind of deal she got on her mortgage, iirc she bought it at a couple of million? That's a significant chunk of money even when you've got a successful business. On her fixed rate she was probably on like a 6k payment with 3 tenants paying in on it at London rates so maybe 3.5k covered by her if she was generous? Depends if she makes enough to pull out an extra 70k a year from her liquid assets without it really effecting her lifestyle.

Reactions: 10

Maccat123

VIP Member
No daily schedule today, will assume that’s because she’s getting her hair done in the middle of the working day again

Good to see Tala’s new offices are still looking as un-ergonomic as ever too
Accompanied by the sounds of some chesty coughs too, sounds like a really healthy workforce 🥰

iz157

I do like the look of the new tala bikinis but charging £70 for one set is crazy!! If you buy from a good quality brand like M&S it’s half that price

emm

VIP Member
Her 75,000 waitlist planners were so successful that she’s now having to give them away for free to random influencers
Came here to comment exactly the same, thank god she kept extending the order deadline 😅

• Haha

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Graces followers are as dense as her. Who needs a planner to tell them to let their dog out or feed it?!? 🤯🤯
She seems to have thrown something together to share it for Grace’s attention because on her account she has a bajillion other planners where she writes more substantial stuff than this

her MO is probably to show herself using brands’ planners in the hope they’ll share the posts to their stories so she gets more followers

If I was trying to do this I would defo slack off on my one for Grace because ol Greg has a very low bar for what counts as a good to do list and will share any old shit

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I never thought her nose looked ugly or weird before but it’s started to look kind of strange recently. I wonder if she’s had a non surgical nose job? The tip of her nose is so much fuller and more upturned than it used to be. Maybe it’s just weird contouring idk

InsufferableGiant

I reckon the old one will have broken because she won’t have cleaned it properly. The motors can overheat if you don’t clean the filters etc.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Lol that's actually embarrassing. It's literally not a girl's holiday if your boyfriend tags along. That's like a reddit AITA story come to life - there's always those threads that are like 'AITA for inviting my boyfriend along to a girls trip?' and all the replies are always like 'YES'. I'm sure we've all experienced that annoying as fuck person that has to bring their partner with them everywhere and it always kills the vibe a bit, even if the partner is nice.

It's funny how in podcasts etc she boasts about how she is so independent in relationships, but it's obvious she isn't. If you can't even go on a trip away with your girlfriends for a week without bringing along your boyfriend (that you already live with!!), you aren't independent. I'm also like... dude, you're 37 and going on a girls holiday full of 25 yr olds. Just stay at home for a week jesus.

do you remember when this was? don't remember her saying this, interesting!
Yep I screenshot it

Attachments

• Wow

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
I am no way defending grace here but I do agree that a lot of Zara clothes are terrible quality. Their basics are good and do last but I’ve had several items from there that have actually broken faster than tala items do. However it doesn’t really matter where you buy your staples from as long as you look after them. I have dresses/ tops/ jeans I’ve had for 10 years that are still in perfect condition that have been worn hundreds of times, that cost less than £10 each. Expensive does not equal better quality most of the time

Reactions: 9

greenvelvet

VIP Member
If she has kids, I wonder whether she’ll send them to boarding school? I think she and her sisters went to schools that offered boarding & I know Flora boarded (I feel as if she had a rough time of it?) but not sure about Grace.

It’s crazy to think that Grace is showing signs of replicating the parenting she seems to have had from her mum 😬

Reactions: 9