Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarigold

Wait. Wait. Carl is going on Greg's podcast? Carl and Greg are going to have a narc-off? That sounds like it will be the most insufferable listen imaginable and I hope someone here or on smolbeansnark is willing to transcribe/summarise/provide choice quotes 🤣
I'll do it, I will love and hate every minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
The picture grace posted of her make up for the film festival actually makes her look like she’s mid 50s, not that she’s been glammed up to go on an evening out

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
The dog number 2 is definitely imminent. Greg has been posting Ziggy daily for likes the past 2 weeks as if to butter up her audience that she’s a great dog owner

Reactions: 10

dinosaursideways

PLEASEEEEE has anyone SEEN her podcast episode with the nightmare that is Caroline Calloway? Greg is RAGING while CC talks non-stop! It's so fkn obvious hahahaha. This is what happens when you meet your match in terms of narcissistic, brain dead boss babessssss.
Oooh I was wondering when it would drop, thanks for the heads up

iz157

Looking at Flora and Violet's IGs is quite stark after looking at Grace's. Grace's cosmetic treatment choices have lead to her (imo) aging so much more than her sisters. They both look like they're in their 20s. Grace does not.

God Grace looks awful, why did she chose to post that, her makeup looks horrible

dinosaursideways

Think we all talked about it a few pages ago. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant with a dude she’s known for just months. Moving in after a few months, holidays AND putting HIS opinions into the house? It just screams she’s extremely insecure and desperate. I 100% believe he’s seeing other people behind her and getting all of her money to get what he wants. And because she’s that desperate and insecure she won’t have a clue.
If she is, she will be wanting it to go more like Meggan Grubb and less like Carys/BusyBee. My money is on the latter though. Imagine how laughable her pregnancy blocks will be.

• Haha

yoyosupker

Abroad and lavish
---

Doesn't she just post podcasts clips and shit like that now? You can't go from semi normal ig feed back pre Tala to a highly curated commercial feed and expect growth imo
I swear she has only been doing the podcasts for like a year tho? So surely in the years prior she should’ve expected some growth. Idk I just find it funny that someone who goes off about her businesses and being a boss babe she’s has no actual growth on her own platform in years! Looking at social blade this engagement hasn’t even gained her followers

FDR97

Chatty Member
Not the "it's giving uniqlo" comment having over 90 likes 💀. At least they are not ripping off a small business this time unlike the swimsuit saga.
I feel like Einstein reading some of the comments… either they’re thick or desperate for some acknowledgment from Grace
---
Got a bad feeling she's gonna move into the 'pet' market very soon. Doubling up on another pet dog, twice the marketing..

Step 1: Guys we had to adopt this absolutely abused and malnourished dog from PREMIERDOGBREEDERSCO, it cost us £10000, but it's the only dog that Ziggy could ever bond with.
Step2: Guyssss.. do you know any dog collar/harness brands that aren't absolute SHEITTEEE, please link because we can't live like this:
Step 3: photo of the two dogs in a harness/collar on story
Step 4: photo of "fan" - "GRAZE what did you DO!!!" with a countdown timer on story
Step 5: POOCHALA - the new brand for your dogs, GUYS You begged for this so order 50 or fuck offf.. WAITLIST - 134,000
I can 100% see this happening. TALA Dog or some shit. Here we have the exact same PetsAtHome products BUT WAIT they’re made from plastic bottles! So my prices are 3 x more than PetsAtHome

Waking348

I looked up her managing director and she has absolutely bucketloads of experience (and also went to a really expensive private school. Surprise). I wonder how it makes Grace feel to have the same level of control as her, even if on paper only
I looked her up aswell, seems she changed her job title to CEO last month. Are they co-CEO's?

Attachments

chilli87

View attachment 2490632
Omg think she must of deleted the story and re uploaded without the *gifted ?? If it was gifted then that’s a breach of advertising standards law. She always posts gifted stuff so not sure why she’s decided to not disclose it on this one post
I noticed that too. She probably had people coming at her in her DMs. Rightfully so.