Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
She would have army of nannies or ship the kid off to grandparents to travel around.
You know, little like Carys with Amber. I don't envy any kid of influencer. Their lives are forever changed by social media and being peddled to the masses as content. Fucking disgusting. And we already know Grace would take it to new lengths.
Hopefully by the time she does the government will hVe put in some kind of laws about influencers exploiting their children

Reactions: 8

Spid

VIP Member
The wedding will be either a completely crazy lavish thing or they're gonna go away and do it in secret in some super fancy place
Abroad and lavish
---
Aside from the engagement, I’m still trying to understand how it’s been like 2 years and she’s still had no follower growth at all, she’s been at 1mil followers for years now!
Doesn't she just post podcasts clips and shit like that now? You can't go from semi normal ig feed back pre Tala to a highly curated commercial feed and expect growth imo

Maccat123

VIP Member
I’m cringing over her book shelf wall aesthetic… it’s just so inauthentic if you have to buy a load of books to fill it.
I guess being phoney is “on brand” for her!
I don’t know if this is stupid of me but I don’t understand how she is going to be able to reach the books at the top? Do they have special bookcase ladders or something? 😭

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Ooft, that dress is doing absolutely nothing for her. Her face also looks so different to how it does on Instagram!

Side note: it’s really irritating me that one side of her hair is curled more than the other lol
Her hair is the least bad part of that whole mess 🤣

• Haha

thisisntreal

Chatty Member

A health page with a large following have called her out on hidden ingredients in the Shreddy protein bars, particularly the irony of being an investor in a gut health business whilst putting ingredients that are proven to be harmful to the gut in her products!!
For the non-tiktok-ers among us… has she done her usual aggy response yet?

• Heart

jenmarks

VIP Member
Yeah, def seen that guy on Bumble or Hinge I think, and he didn't strike me as the kind of person to go for a wealthy influencer in her 20s...

• Wow
  • Haha

emm

VIP Member
I can easily imagine it, she's obsessed with posting about being a yummy mummy

Silentreader1479

Chatty Member
Him paying the mortgage is a very normal thing to do if you move in with your partner who owns the property. I remember they were living between her apartment and his for a while and it sounded as if he sold his place to live with her.
My boyfriend moved into my flat a few years ago and paid half the bills, although half was about 400 a month which is a lot more manageable.

its probably more likely grace asked him to come away with them, everyone knows she can’t do anything by herself and needs someone to look after her

Polkadotshorts

why is he always at every event with her looking like a fool, you'd think he'd ditch the comically oversized suit after those awkward pictures from the last premiere.

Why does she always do this greasy hair look?! A nice Hollywood wave would look so much better

Hargwynehag

Also, that story she posted of Amar not liking the picture she posted of him... Is it just me or does he seem proper annoyed/pissed off at her? Dude gives me such bad vibes...
Agree, something seems quite off about him… I can’t quite put my finger on it.

anom1289

Lol tala have ripped off the gymshark minimal sports bra that’s really popular rn…but made it more expensive ofc
PSA primark do a good version of these, not as a sports bra but as a normal bra. They’re soooo comfy

• Heart