Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
No shade but I’m almost positive “tiyad” is patois as a Jamaican myself. I’ve never heard a Nigerian say that
Definitely a Nigerian/West African thing - especially the way it’s spelled. Almost everything Grace uses is appropriation of things Nella Rose (granted not WA but still) and British Black Twitter say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

XMMX

I would have been mortified if I showed up like that and everyone else was wearing "normal" outfits.
Yep. I've seen a few articles about the premier e.g. best dressed and much more well known people are in far less extravagant outfits 😬

• Haha

hellofriday

long time lurker, and i do actually quite like tala but the engagement led me here and this thread has been v entertaining 😂

his website says he was born in england by french and kenyan parents… so idk where the visa thing comes from but the whole thing is massively icky for me, rushed and forced

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Personally I think it’s a weird dynamic that you would technically be your partners landlord.
But then what do you do if one person has been lucky enough to buy and the other isn’t there yet? Wait until the other person has saved up enough to buy together? Surely it’s better to see how well you live together before jumping into that, and mortgages tend to be cheaper than rent anyway, right?

samanthajoness

“Suck it up” like actually fuck offfff. She’s a multimillionaire, she’ll be easily spending £350 on her fancy meals out every week yet somehow spending that on a new vacuum cleaner is painful for her. It’s actually embarrassing how much of a tightwad she is despite being filthy rich. I couldn’t even imagine begging for a gifted hoover on my Instagram if I had her money.

Also, it’s a Dyson - try get it repaired?!
I think it’s also just ridiculous attempt to seem relatable to her followers 🙄

FDR97

Chatty Member
I’d personally LOVE to work for a company where the Founder and CEO posts things like this on social media. Don’t know about you guys

View attachment 2224376

And she is off again? Fucking unreal! Do we know where to?
5 star holiday to south of France again or influencer fest Bali is my vote. Her “boyfriend” must be absolutely laughing with all of these free trips

emm

VIP Member
I think what it actually is, is students being annoyed when they get to university and they aren't being spoon fed every single aspect to help them best fulfill the markscheme.
Throughout GCSEs and a levels the majority of students will desperately cling to any writing structures that they are taught but the vast majority won't necessarily take the initiative to think about how to make those writing structures best work for them because that requires y'know independent thought 🤔
And so I can very easily see that when Greg got to university she probably threw a bit of tantrum that Oxford weren't telling her exactly what she needed to include in essays and weren't giving her highlighted copies of markschemes and assessment objectives they expect you to take initiative and build your own thesis /approach.
This is also one of the consumers imo.of uni being made a business rather than a place.to.learn, debate etc. Students just want to leave with a degree for a job (understandably as its so expensive) but I (and I imagine other people here) see the consequences when students leave with basically no initiative and wanting to b spoon fed everything

emm

VIP Member
She needs to give up on making sustainability part of her brand, she clearly doesn’t care. She made a post a while ago about how she won’t compromise on travel bc she wants to see the world, which would be fair enough if she wasn’t on holiday literally every month, sometimes more than once. Also giving up on veganism and wearing leather, just say you dgaf Greg
It's really just embarrassing at this point. I always imagine the conversations between her employees when she swans in and put of the office

Reactions: 8

Mystery07

I did 3 science A levels and didn't have to write an essay for 2 years. We did at GSCE in English/Geography/History so I had the basic knowledge of point evidence explain and add a bibliography, but full referencing was completely new to me!

Reactions: 8