Grace Beverley #23 Greg Beggerley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace’s budgeting TikTok has just come up on my for you page and it is the biggest ick, and just so out of touch she’s insufferable.

she said she googled how much someone on her salary should be saving, spending and paying on rent. It’s even subtle things like using the word “rent” where she’s trying to trick people. Hun you don’t rent, you were an actual LANDLORD

The tone of the whole “I need the app to tell me during the month if I risk going over budget”. It’s hardly a risk for you.

she says she turns on spare change roundups so purchases are rounded up and she uses that money for fun and out of budget spending. duck off grace. This is pennies we’re talking about. If she uses her card 3 times a day, the maximum 99p roundup, that’s still not even £100 per month. I don’t buy it

there was also no real “tips” except get a revolut card. But what do you expect from someone who has never had the financial pressure to need to budget

Reactions: 35
Jesus Christ this video is meant to be making me want the cargos

the combination of the sheer rudeness and the hellishly poor fit means it’s actively made me avoid them

Listening to her is like a verbal machine gun why is she just shouting at us!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
1. Why does she stand like that 😩
2. The trousers don’t look well fitted to me??
The fit is SO BAD. The pockets are gaping, the slight v-front just looks like they’ve not aligned the front panels properly, and the internal drawstring is giving toddler. You know what I like on my loose trousers… a camel toe!

And don’t get me started on the “ground breaking” drawstring in the bottom hem and the six pockets. That’s literally something that most cargo pants have, calm down greg.

Reactions: 28
Talas insta bio now says “active-inspired”

this new launch is the worst one yet btw
Cargos- disgusting. They are such an uncomfortable looking fit. Telling that grace is only showing them standing in a very specific position- leg out. I think tala designed them low waist when that was trendy (but they don’t buy into fast fashion trends) and now it’s on the way out Grace has just hoisted them up to pretend “mid-waist”

why is the whole advert for gilets, “you buy a new one every year and it falls apart”. Do those girlies need some washing tips because clothes do not “fall apart” every year like they seem to make out every launch. Except tala leggings ofc 👀

and that quilted jacket, behave. Clearly is only gonna look passable on a very particular petite girl. Even grace looks foolish. They say this is the jacket that “makes” an outfit. The one that goes with anything… it literally goes with nothing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cargos- disgusting. They are such an uncomfortable looking fit. Telling that grace is only showing them standing in a very specific position- leg out. I think tala designed them low waist when that was trendy (but they don’t buy into fast fashion trends) and now it’s on the way out Grace has just hoisted them up to pretend “mid-waist”

why is the whole advert for gilets, “you buy a new one every year and it falls apart”. Do those girlies need some washing tips because clothes do not “fall apart” every year like they seem to make out every launch. Except tala leggings ofc 👀

and that quilted jacket, behave. Clearly is only gonna look passable on a very particular petite girl. Even grace looks foolish. They say this is the jacket that “makes” an outfit. The one that goes with anything… it literally goes with nothing
The only person that buys a new gilet every year is Grace because she is rich Tory who loves overconsumption. Most normal people wear the same winter coat every year.

The last few posts on this thread have really confirmed that both her clothing brand and whole personal brand is built on lies.

Reactions: 30

This jacket is a small and looks absolutely ridiculous. I’m convinced at this point that some brands are just conducting a social experiment to see how many people are bleeping dumb enough to just follow an influencer.

Reactions: 19
This jacket is a small and looks absolutely ridiculous. I’m convinced at this point that some brands are just conducting a social experiment to see how many people are bleeping dumb enough to just follow an influencer.
The shape makes her look like a weeble wobble toy
IMG_2657.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ this video is meant to be making me want the cargos

the combination of the sheer rudeness and the hellishly poor fit means it’s actively made me avoid them

Listening to her is like a verbal machine gun why is she just shouting at us!!
I don’t think that’s how cargos are meant to look or fit … and also yes why is she shouting at us and why is the audio so bad lol

Reactions: 12
Including a visual here as some of you may be blocked. Now, I fully appreciate that I am way older than Greg and her fan girlies and am very much not her target audience but in which world is this an amazing fit?

IMG_0649.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Frankie Shop sold green quilted jackets last year and there were loads of dupes last winter. Tala is very much behind the times in terms of trends.

Reactions: 4
Have to say last winter I got their oversized gilet because I wanted a more sustainable option and I was preggo so needed sometjing massive lol. Anyway, a couple of weeks later it was in their sale they ‘never’ do. It cost me a lot of money as they always claim they are ‘investment’ pieces, yet bring out new ones each year? And I asked if I could return it and get the full cost back and they refused the return for the amount I bought it for which was baffling. Couldn’t be arsed to fight it because like I said I was preggo but still just angers me that they are basically a fast fashion business green washing like mad, although not sure if anyone has noticed they seem to be greenwashing much less these days??? They are very sneaky and only really use recycled materials, which they use in plenty of retailers now like m&s where you get quality and at a similar price point. So stupid I don’t know how they get away with it really? Also they did that form tech release for running, saying it was their first and only running release but they released ‘running’ gear just after launch as I bought some hosta shorts from the ‘run’ section and they broke in 5 mins 😂 not sure why I keep going back, but I’ll not now.
Edit to add - they still have their old style gear on ASOS and fail to tell people they make exclusively for asos still too , bizarre.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I watched a tiktok where they ( a podcast I believe) were talking about Tala and it’s “sustainability”. This comment is perfect imo.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
It's beyond belief. If you have a holiday booked in two weeks, maybe don't impulse buy a puppy. It really is that easy.

Grace in a year's time: would you believe it, Zeus somehow has separation anxiety too! It's all because his original owners got pregnant and pulled out of buying him. Even though he couldn't possibly have any awareness of that happening. Yes, that's definitely the cause.

Reactions: 39
It's beyond belief. If you have a holiday booked in two weeks, maybe don't impulse buy a puppy. It really is that easy.

Grace in a year's time: would you believe it, Zeus somehow has separation anxiety too! It's all because his original owners got pregnant and pulled out of buying him. Even though he couldn't possibly have any awareness of that happening. Yes, that's definitely the cause.
But it's not easy if you want to get a puppy but have a holiday every month 🤣

Reactions: 13
They say they wanted a second puppy to help Ziggys separation anxiety but I think they just wanted to feel less guilty about leaving him alone. Also he doesn't even seem to like the new puppy lol

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.