Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s actually just bought a buy to let she’s scum, even if it’s not and it’s a second home she’s still scum, no one in this country needs to own two homes when so many people especially in London can barely manage to even rent one.

“so many tasks looming over me” she can’t be that busy if she’s going to see an apartment during the working day

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Her deadlift form is so bad in her stories. You'd think someone who has been lifting for what, 5-6 years now would actually have alright form by now
It makes my shoulders ache a bit seeing them all hunched over like that. If she can’t reach the bar without overextending then I’m sure there’s something else in that ridiculously full home gym she can
So Grace is buying another property apparently. What for? A flat in the city so she doesn't have to commute 45 minutes from Clapham? A rental property so she can try to reconcile being a landlord with being 'very left wing'? An investment property because she doesn't have enough money already?
Such 🥵 to have to take time out of your working day to measure up your second property in London. Poor Grezos, the hardships she’s forced to endure are truly awful 🙃

What a humblebragging dick.

Reactions: 19
have I missed something? why is she looking for an apartment?!

Reactions: 6
If she’s actually just bought a buy to let she’s scum, even if it’s not and it’s a second home she’s still scum, no one in this country needs to own two homes when so many people especially in London can barely manage to even rent one.

“so many tasks looming over me” she can’t be that busy if she’s going to see an apartment during the working day
Her actual working day today is 2 hours and 45 minutes. Everything else is personal projects or leisure.

Reactions: 25
There is literally nothing left wing about being a landlord. Let’s hope she doesn’t use cctv on these ones. Or already predicting some passive aggressive schedules

- Block 2: visit my residential clients to resolve an ongoing problem in the housing industry**

**They’ve been complaining of a broken boiler which is likely a result of them mismanaging their energy consumption. Need to deliver a pitch on site to the clients about elevating your tenant reputation (let me know if you want me to share??), and will generously be giving quick tick solutions free of charge. Trying to step away from being bothered for small issues and in future will be outsourcing these challenges to a section 21 eviction notice

Next story- anyone recommend some good boiler companies??

Next story- PS, Tala Box 🥊 launch will be delayed…DONT COME FOR ME!!! as always this has been meticulously planned for 4 years but yesterdays tenant saga has taken things out of our hands 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Cost of living at an all time high and a housing crisis in London…but the rich get richer as always

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Screenshot 2022-08-03 152753.png

Sooo in total Grez you've got a hard 6.25 hours of actual work planned (and that's assuming 'fit session' is to do with clothes not her own gym time - unless it is then you can knock off another hour!). Not starting at 10am and still leaving at 5pm for social work drinkies, we love a productive qween.

Reactions: 24
Look forward to Grace raiding another primary school to furnish her apartment (if she follows the same route as furnishing the ShrALA office) and then charging her tenants half their deposit when they move out. That said, it would be a PR disaster if she is a crappy landlord. Will be interesting seeing how this pans out for her

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1468931
Sooo in total Grez you've got a hard 6.25 hours of actual work planned (and that's assuming 'fit session' is to do with clothes not her own gym time - unless it is then you can knock off another hour!). Not starting at 10am and still leaving at 5pm for social work drinkies, we love a productive qween.
Nah her podcast is hobby tit. And 'online strategy with my management agency'? She's referring to an influencer talent agency. So they'll give her a few tips on social media engagement, plan some sponsorships for her and generally stroke her ego for an hour or so over coffee in their office. That's not work. She is doing less than 3 hours work for her actual business today. Thought you were a full time hustling CEO Grace?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So Grace is buying another property apparently. What for? A flat in the city so she doesn't have to commute 45 minutes from Clapham? A rental property so she can try to reconcile being a landlord with being 'very left wing'? An investment property because she doesn't have enough money already?
Our sustainable wholesome daughter of billionaires is becoming a landlord

Reactions: 20
Look forward to Grace raiding another primary school to furnish her apartment (if she follows the same route as furnishing the ShrALA office) and then charging her tenants half their deposit when they move out. That said, it would be a PR disaster if she is a crappy landlord. Will be interesting seeing how this pans out for her
even if she is she will blame it on outsourcing to an agency or something, I doubt most peope renting in London are aware of who she is

Reactions: 13
Let's see if she's dumb enough to put the Rightmove pics up this time so we can figure out where it is like her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like the majority of people that defend rich people monopolising property in order to maximise their income by renting, especially at the moment, are people that a) love capitalism for some godforsaken reason and/or b) have never been forced to rent as a long term option with a strict budget. A lot of my friends bought before the pandemic and have no idea just how bad renting has gotten since 2020 alone.
The more I see houses being converted into single floor flats and 7 bed house shares, the more hopeless and trapped I feel. It’s impossible to rent an actual house atm - they’ve all been turned into unfurnished converted flats. it’s absolute scumbag behaviour.

Grez had her ‘good billionaire’ phase so let’s get ready for ‘good landlord’ summer 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I feel like the majority of people that defend rich people monopolising property in order to maximise their income by renting, especially at the moment, are people that a) love capitalism for some godforsaken reason and/or b) have never been forced to rent as a long term option with a strict budget. A lot of my friends bought before the pandemic and have no idea just how bad renting has gotten since 2020 alone.
The more I see houses being converted into single floor flats and 7 bed house shares, the more hopeless and trapped I feel. It’s impossible to rent an actual house atm - they’ve all been turned into unfurnished converted flats. it’s absolute scumbag behaviour.

Grez had her ‘good billionaire’ phase so let’s get ready for ‘good landlord’ summer 🥰
My boss who has a very nice house in North London (bought 10 years ago) said she thought the impending recession was going to be much harder on homeowners than renters because homeowners have to keep up with . Ehhh... My rent is £800 for a room and your mortgage is £800 for a house. perspective please.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is it just me, but as someone who works a 9-5, her planner would be useless to me. I think it’s better suited to university students and self employed people. How can 30,000 people want one

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.