Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but if anyone has time to record things like 'one habit I'm keeping today' daily in their stupid planner, they're self indulging wankers and don't actually need a planner. Who has time for tit like that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
hate to side track the convo but I was watching some tik toks mainly Lexi's holiday vlog and grace just looks so awkward and uncomfortable in the car with them not to mention Lexi has vastly excluded her in majority of the videos it seems anyway, don't really blame her she's a random gate crashing the holiday. But thought it was interesting that all the other girls are putting up their travel vlog and its crickets from grace? how embarrassingly cringe and just so sad

Reactions: 12
hate to side track the convo but I was watching some tik toks mainly Lexi's holiday vlog and grace just looks so awkward and uncomfortable in the car with them not to mention Lexi has vastly excluded her in majority of the videos it seems anyway, don't really blame her she's a random gate crashing the holiday. But thought it was interesting that all the other girls are putting up their travel vlog and its crickets from grace? how embarrassingly cringe and just so sad
I noticed while they were away that Lexi didn’t include grace in much or bad pics only! Also got the impression georgie didn’t like grace either, I mean just off SM and what they posted vs Maddison

Reactions: 6
Grace if she was the CEO/CFO/BAGB or a car wash:

Worker who does all the work: "So the car's come in, we ask what service they want: wash, wash and dry, wash and wax, MOT or exterior/interior, we then wash the car, do any extras and they pay"
Grace: "What colour are the sponges?..." Give me 5 examples of sponges and then present them to me in a boardroom at 9am tomorrow.
Grace on social media: *Photo of a luxury boardroom* Caption - "Approvals to start the day!!! God this is too much! Ya girl needs a holiday but need some P's with my peas, ya knowww." Grace looks at the 5 sponges and chooses the yellow one. "Classic. The Sun. Summer" She asks her PR manager to put her in for an entrepreneur award.
Grace: Do we say hi, hello, hey, or morning when a customer comes?... Put the options into a 50 page booklet for me with 100 different greeting options and I'll approve my favourite tomorrow.
Grace: Do we wipe clockwise or anti clockwise? I'm gonna do a mini break to Dubai and America to see what they do, RESEARCH!!! Arrange a meeting with a car wash in Dubai for me please PA.
Grace on a flight to Dubai: *first class* - 'Work trips away...." MEETINGS & BACK END HIGH LEVEL RESEARCH.. they'll kill me for saying this. BIG THINGS COMING.
Grace comes back 3 weeks later: They do it a mixture of both. I think we do all clockwise.. feels more... economic. Grace thinks: "God.. im gonna win that award aren't I"
Grace: The sign up there.. it says 'car wash'... when was that font last synergised? we need a new sign. Present me with 15 different fonts for the new sign and I'll approve my favourite. *APPROVALS FROM 12-2pm. BOOZY BRUNCH AFTER TO WIND DOWN - LISTEN TO BUSINESS PODCAST ON WALK DOWN - that's still work.
Grace: I've done a week long retreat in Paris. I think we should go anti clockwise with the cloth wiping. I still haven't approved the new font yet as I've taken on too much with the wiping and the new greeting.
GOD THIS IS AN IMPOSSIBLE WORKLOADDDDDD.
Just had an offer accepted on a new ECO-JET.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
pure speculation but it wouldn't surprise me if grace asked not to be in other peoples content since she's got such a complex about social media these days and not wanting to be seen to be an influencer

Reactions: 5
The angle’s this girl finds in her selfies are insane. The comparison!
Well it is a completely different angle though. one it's more from the front with her bending over, almost tucking her chin in, one is from the side standing straight, it's always gonna look different

Reactions: 13
So today’s schedule includes a whopping 1.5 hours on shreddy/tala, and let’s be honest she’ll probably also be on her lunch during that time. Tell us again about how the companies can’t run without you? Why is she able to take entire days off for her side hustles and influencer bullshit
"allowed to take a taxi" 🙄 she always seems to be takjng them anyway

Reactions: 21
Remember when grace said she has a specific number of days annual leave she can take just like all her employees…. Does that include all the days like today or is today a ‘full work day’ for her, and all her holidays work days as long as she does a couple emails

Reactions: 26
Remember when grace said she has a specific number of days annual leave she can take just like all her employees…. Does that include all the days like today or is today a ‘full work day’ for her, and all her holidays work days as long as she does a couple emails
jealous uf her employees hace the same number of holiday days as her, must be around 200?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we start counting how many days/half days she has off and see how long it takes to get to 25? I'm thinking easily by Christmas if not Halloween 😅

Reactions: 13
If we count from April then she had her annual leave used up by July, grace pretty much does no work every Wednesday and Friday so that’s 2 days a week already

Reactions: 9
There was a girl at my rock gym last night wearing Tala, the older turquoise shorts with the big logos.

I was also wearing Zinnias (bought before I was really aware of Grez’s antics!).

I *almost* wanted to ask her if she knows Grace is a dick, but refrained. 😅

Also if by some chance you’re here, you were smashing it. Puts Grace’s dodgy form to shame. 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.