Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EEEE8F10-119E-4FE4-B8F2-1F02D93E9C1B.jpeg

“send me on a holiday with influencers”.

This is such a Grace thing to say. Implying that she is not an influencer herself and placing herself above them. “Send me”, as if she didn’t make the conscious decision herself to go on this holiday with 3 random influencers. She is insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Strange choice to upload photos of dead snails as a vegan. Even if she wasn’t consuming them surely you wouldn’t post a photo for the rich girl Parisian aesthetic as it’s supposed to be what you stand against

Reactions: 31
Strange choice to upload photos of dead snails as a vegan. Even if she wasn’t consuming them surely you wouldn’t post a photo for the rich girl Parisian aesthetic as it’s supposed to be what you stand against
Where is the photo? or has she deleted it?
The post about her "being with" influencers is so cringe, as if she doesn't post hundreds of photos of herself like that usually

Reactions: 9
The post about her "being with" influencers is so cringe, as if she doesn't post hundreds of photos of herself like that usually
It’s on the carousel on the latest post on her main grid and is supposed to demonstrate how witty she is with her embarrassing dad jokes in the caption (escargot is french for those poor little shelly guys that she’s apparently okay celebrating being eaten as a ”vegan”, just in case anyone wasn’t clear on what she’s blathering on about). Because dead animals are always lol 🙄

Reactions: 10
Lovely burnt shoulders in that swimsuit clip Grace, doing really well looking after your skin after the whole mole palaver!

Reactions: 10
Eugh I’m not even a vegan and the caption on that snails post is actually so tasteless lmao. I’ve got a feeling it is part of her warming up to dropping that she cba pretending to be being vegan anymore…

Reactions: 18
Her lack of self awareness is absolutely mental

Reactions: 9
Her schedules are so cringe. She literally has to post the most banal things to make herself seem busy and it's still so easy. Imagine if we all included the most everyday things in our 'to do' list:

5:25 First alarm goes off
5:30 Second alarm goes off. Get out of bed.
5:35-5:45 Make lunch.
5:45-6:05 Brush teeth and get dressed.
6:06 Get in car.
6:06-6:46 Drive to work.
6:48 Clock in.

Who is asking for her to post her daily schedule every day? I cannot think of any reason why even her 12-year-old wannabe Boss Babe followers and thirsty fanboys would want to see that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lovely burnt shoulders in that swimsuit clip Grace, doing really well looking after your skin after the whole mole palaver!
While I know I've made stupid mistakes re: sunburn even after having a mole removed a decade ago I genuinely don't understand how this woman is so careless with her skin.

Reactions: 8
Nothing to do w this models body. These swimsuits seem like chafing heaven. They look so un comfy. As much as she tries to do the opposite her brand is so overly sexual it goes against literally most of what she claims to stand for. Shreddy just promotes getting a big ass and Tala has turned into a cheap Ann Summers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Nothing to do w this models body. These swimsuits seem like chafing heaven. They look so un comfy. As much as she tries to do the opposite her brand is so overly sexual it goes against literally most of what she claims to stand for. Shreddy just promotes getting a big ass and Tala has turned into a cheap Ann Summers.
So true! Everything she makes is geared towards looking a certain way. There is no way you are going swimming in these items and I know for a fact I couldn't work out in any of the tala "sportswear" without a tit popping out or from the sounds of it the seams breaking on the leggings!

Reactions: 20
how weird to be "coincidentally" reading her book and having it in a pub and seeing her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how weird to be "coincidentally" reading her book and having it in a pub and seeing her?
Yep, today’s episode of ‘things that didn’t happen’.

Bit like when she got to Greece and there was supposedly a girl wearing Tala at her hotel (which Grace took as her ‘sign to relax’ I believe!). 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the room they’ve been taking pics of looks like a premier room which starts from about €3.3k a night wheewww

also imagine spending £600 to look like you’re off to do roadworks on the m1 View attachment 1377822
Balenciaga, hmmm that checks out.
Anything this brand releases literally targets morons with copious amounts of spare cash such as Grezzz. Their stuff is ridiculous at best of times and downright offensive to the buyer at worst. The rest of us plebs at least have a good laugh about it 🤪

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.