Grace Beverley #20 Only 20 holidays per year, what a stressful career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's not wrong saying that it's nowhere near the price of swimsuits of this quality.

This guilt-tripping reply from Grez and some poor misguided girl's apologising to her for not being able to afford it gives me such ick.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1379033
[/QUOTE]

“a fraction of the price” don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never seen a swimming costume for hundreds of pounds. She always acts as if anything other than Tala is on the level of Pretty Little Thing, like they’re the only options. If you want something on the high street better quality than PLT, what about Next? M&S? Supermarket brands?? They’re not charging anything near that price, and their stuff lasts forever in my experience

Reactions: 32
“a fraction of the price” don’t know about anyone else but I’ve never seen a swimming costume for hundreds of pounds. She always acts as if anything other than Tala is on the level of Pretty Little Thing, like they’re the only options. If you want something on the high street better quality than PLT, what about Next? M&S? Supermarket brands?? They’re not charging anything near that price, and their stuff lasts forever in my experience
[/QUOTE]

and many high street stores are making their own steps towards sustainability.

Reactions: 14
Tala swim is giving me PLT skiwear vibes. You know, the ski suits you weren't actually supposed to ski in.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do they base their prices on how much hype the reveals get? No other reason to release the prices days later..

Also the material looks the exact same as the stuff Meggan grub has just put out, maybe she got to jump the factory’s waiting list x

Reactions: 11
“Shaking your ass on a yacht or on a family holiday” what about…I don’t know…swimming? Also the fact they consider this “full coverage aka briefs” is insane
Shaking my ass on a yacht lmfao what 😭 some tiktok sound bite from like a year and a half ago, man I cringe how out of touch the tala team are

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“Shaking your ass on a yacht or on a family holiday” what about…I don’t know…swimming? Also the fact they consider this “full coverage aka briefs” is insane
Also, I find high leg unflaterring on basically anyone, I don't get how this has come back in fashion.
Let' be homest this "swimwear" is only for posting on instagram, like her gym wear, none of it is practical for doing anything

god I just read the whole thing, it is just so badly written and worded, and also repetitive, they need a new (whoever does this job) although I imagine at their pay rate they cannot afford better

Last edited:
Also, I find high leg unflaterring on basically anyone, I don't get how this has come back in fashion.
Let' be homest this "swimwear" is only for posting on instagram, like her gym wear, none of it is practical for doing anything

god I just read the whole thing, it is just so badly written and worded, and also repetitive, they need a new (whoever does this job) although I imagine at their pay rate they cannot afford better
LOL am i the only one who first read it as shaking your ass, either on a yacht or on a family holiday? I was weirded out for a minute there... A comma would have done wonders.

Also their whole post is about how sexy and flattering the bikini is... Swimsuits should have more qualities than that, like durable, secure/stays in place, comfortable, etc... None of which this seems to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I foolishly spent £60 on a Triangl bikini once (remember the neoprene ones with the black trim that were everywhere about ten years ago?) I'm still wearing it to this day, let's see if the TALA ones last ten years.

Reactions: 23
They are probably comparing it to brands like montanas swim brand and zanna who both have swim sets for over £100, not your typical brands your buy swim wear from

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

Lol the fraction must be 2/1

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ she is insufferable. fuckery
There was research out yesterday that 7m families (equivalent to all families in the N of England) have gone without at least one essential (food, heating, basic toiletries, washing themselves) since the beginning of 2022 due to the rising cost of living, and 1 in 5 low income households can’t afford heating or food, but I’m glad you can humblebrag about your questionable “ethics” Grezos.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
just to add a diff perspective from an Aussie those influencers grace was with are quite wealthy themselves from your average anyway, Lexi's family seems to come from money as well as Maddison and she does have a pretty successful marketing company. If my memory serves me grace met Madison in Bali? Not sure if anyone here remembers that from Guru gossip lol, I remember there being some photos of her and Madison but this is the first time I've seen them together since Fiji. Tbh was quite surprised to see this group with grace, I wouldn't of thought they were big enough for it lol only Madison really
She definitely aligns herself with other "friends" from similar upbringings though, all that traveling and she's still so out of touch.

Reactions: 11
Christ she is insufferable. fuckery
How can she say this about fashionnova and having no morals/ethics when she basically doesn’t. Even if tala was actually sustainable and helping the planet, all of graces trips galavanting around on planes and taxis cancels this out just her alone!! 😳

whenever grace/tala talks about their clothes being "flattering" I think about this tiktok
I was thinking this yesterday, like it’s got to the point where womens clothes for doing exercise like swimwear and activewear have to be ‘flattering, snatched, synched, sculpting, like shape wear, like a bbl’ etc, rather than being practical and comfortable. Are we teaching women that we have to be synched and have our ass and boobs out all the time to look and feel good? (I know it’s not that deep but it’s definitely an interesting topic especially when you consider the impact on young girls:unsure:)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Can’t anyone recommend a good quality bikini brand? Even better if it’s actually sustainable unlike tala. I really like the design of talas adjustable bottoms but no way am I buying those

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.