Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell grace knows she’s absolutely out of order with this holiday because neither her or Montana have posted a single pic or story together. And they are usually go out their way to show off their friends
Yep, she 100% knows she's in the wrong, otherwise she'd have responded with some snarky comments to those who have called her out on it.

At this point I'm doubting whether her mum is even in France...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can tell grace knows she’s absolutely out of order with this holiday because neither her or Montana have posted a single pic or story together. And they are usually go out their way to show off their friends
Grace has posted a picture on her story with her sister as if it’s a family holiday. Wonder how much she’s actually seen her mum...

*family visit not holiday sorry grez Freudian slip

Reactions: 6
Regarding all posts about her being an insta baddie (😬)...
I lost all respect for her in that clip she posted in the green SOL dress where she stuck her tongue out and put her middle finger up.
Why has she suddenly changed personalities to do something like that! Just looked odd to me, couldn't stop laughing! 🤣🤣🤣
Idk about being a baddie, but she sure is trashy...

Reactions: 4
I quite like Flora too. And have alwayysss wanted to know her genuine opinions on Tala.

I can't see Flora doing that tbh. I think it was Grace's younger sister, Violet, as I think imo they always act quite immature together.

I'll criticise Grace til the cows come home but will defend Flora. She doesn't think she's a great runner, she's the first to admit that she's a 'beginner' when it comes to running and tbf her PBs are decent. I know her Tokyo marathon time was disappointing (in the sense that her pace was slower than everyone expected of her), but aside from that she's a decent runner. I also think that she uses her platform wisely and brings in professionals (her physio, her coach etc.) so she doesn't just give out amateur advice - she actually makes an effort to produce good content when it comes to running.
Is this the same person that posted a picture of herself in a bikini and made a lengthy caption about Black Lives Matter on the same post?

Reactions: 23
Violet is the only one out of the sisters who looks like they actually wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Tala is just copying AYM?? Anyone else notice the similar styles (tennis skirt, basic t, mini skirts, etc)? I would much rather get AYM's skirt because it looks like Tala's has a zipper and there's no way the fit will work out for everyone. Grace used to wear AYM all the time, but now it's like she's taking over their fashion sense and calling it her own.

Reactions: 3
First comment here, long-time lurker. Just came across this video essay on the working class aesthetic and gentrification and immediately thought of Grace. Check out one of the top-rated comments...

gracefituk.PNG

Reactions: 36
Is the guy in Montana’s insta story the same guy who was on grace’s insta story a few days ago now?

Reactions: 1
Regarding all posts about her being an insta baddie (😬)...
I lost all respect for her in that clip she posted in the green SOL dress where she stuck her tongue out and put her middle finger up.
Why has she suddenly changed personalities to do something like that! Just looked odd to me, couldn't stop laughing! 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao I felt the same way. I can’t imagine being a ‘CEO’ and doing tit like that. Embarrassing to the max

Reactions: 5
Love how her ‘multi million pound business’ refuses to appreciate creative roles and expects ‘expert knowledge of social media platforms’, ‘expert knowledge of use of full Adobde suite’, ‘strong copywriting skills’ for a Social Media role with 1 years experience 🤣

Love how her ‘multi million pound business’ refuses to appreciate creative roles and expects ‘expert knowledge of social media platforms’, ‘expert knowledge of use of full Adobde suite’, ‘strong copywriting skills’ for a Social Media role with 1 years experience 🤣

Reactions: 4

Rather annoyingly, this is quite common in social media job ads; always want one person with the skills of three to work in an industrial estate in Slough for 13k a year 😂 Hopefully Grace is offering a better salary and location at least, but honestly I hoped miss supportive and self made would know that just because those demands are common for that kind of role in start ups doesn't mean they're ethically right.

Also, the way those pleats fall on those tennis skirts really stresses me out... You just know you'd wash the skirt once and the pleats would never sit right again or they'll get all mangled and creased in the wrong places in the post.

Reactions: 8
Is the guy in Montana’s insta story the same guy who was on grace’s insta story a few days ago now?
It’s Montana and violet’s bf. Montana was clearly using the pic to make people think she has a bf as they look very coupley in the picture it’s very disrespectful whether violet was okay with it or not. But then again grace does love Jordyn woods so no wonder she lets her best mate act like that

Reactions: 8

Once again no indication of salary- not even bothered to write competitive. Job has been up a day and LinkedIn is saying they’ve had over 200 applicants.
I do find a bit cringe how many people apply fir all their jobs obviously just for a chance to get close to grace 🥴 the roles and companies aren’t good/ respected. So you know they’re probably not getting professionals apply, just fan girls

Reactions: 3
It's so depressing that this is the job market now for graduates, especially women (as it's surely predominantly targeting girls). I swear I will be encouraging my daughter to train up in a manual trade instead of wasting three years and accruing £££ of debt just to earn £13k a year working in wage-slave conditions for an overhyped 'influencer'.

Reactions: 7
Grace, if you work in an ethical company you need to be transparent about how much YOU'RE paying people on the job adverts.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if I'm late to the gossip but why didn't Grace take her boyfriend Elliott on holiday, she used to always go on about how they've "been together since they were 16" and try and make this proper couple goals romance off of it?

Sorry if I'm late to the gossip but why didn't Grace take her boyfriend Elliott on holiday, she used to always go on about how they've "been together since they were 16" and try and make this proper couple goals romance off of it?
They broke up. And they dated when they were 16 for a little bit and broke up and she’s dated other people since then. They dated for No more than a year then broke up again. Sorry but that’s far from couple goals that’s just being desperate and going back to your ex... bet he was shocked to see how obnoxious she’s become since they dated at 16

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.