Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They broke up. And they dated when they were 16 for a little bit and broke up and she’s dated other people since then. They dated for No more than a year then broke up again. Sorry but that’s far from couple goals that’s just being desperate and going back to your ex... bet he was shocked to see how obnoxious she’s become since they dated at 16
Ahh I see - yeah she definitely made it out to be much greater than it actually was :rolleyes:

They broke up. And they dated when they were 16 for a little bit and broke up and she’s dated other people since then. They dated for No more than a year then broke up again. Sorry but that’s far from couple goals that’s just being desperate and going back to your ex... bet he was shocked to see how obnoxious she’s become since they dated at 16
And I can't remember if it was here or GG where someone who apparently knows his family came on and said they all dislike her because of how self absorbed she is

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when she broke up with aaron she was blaming her subscribers for how much her relationship was online and how that made it 1000x harder and she would never put a relationship online again? This just sums up graces double standards. She featured him in almost every one of her videos, travelling videos, videos at uni etc because featuring your bf gets views. The reason you have subscribers is because they want to see your life and if you’re posting your boyfriend everywhere obviously people are interested and she had no issue appealing to that. But as soon as it went wrong it was suddenly everyone’s fault for being too nosey and invested etc. Sis no one forced you to post about him in the first place

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember when she broke up with aaron she was blaming her subscribers for how much her relationship was online and how that made it 1000x harder and she would never put a relationship online again? This just sums up graces double standards. She featured him in almost every one of her videos, travelling videos, videos at uni etc because featuring your bf gets views. The reason you have subscribers is because they want to see your life and if you’re posting your boyfriend everywhere obviously people are interested and she had no issue appealing to that. But as soon as it went wrong it was suddenly everyone’s fault for being too nosey and invested etc. Sis no one forced you to post about him in the first place
Yeh exactly, it’s not like she was being followed around by paparazzi, she put this all online herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rather annoyingly, this is quite common in social media job ads; always want one person with the skills of three to work in an industrial estate in Slough for 13k a year 😂 Hopefully Grace is offering a better salary and location at least, but honestly I hoped miss supportive and self made would know that just because those demands are common for that kind of role in start ups doesn't mean they're ethically right.
I actually doubt that 1) she knows any of that especially because 2) all her 'business partners' are writing the job posts and doing all the hiring while she 3) is focused on breaking social distancing and vacationing in France while her "multimillion pound" businesses are "scaling and expanding" while competing "ethically" and ensuring "best labour standards".

Damn I don't remember how she blamed subscribers for that but I distinctly remember how she cried about him to all of YouTube. Back then I liked her a lot so when I watched it I empathised so strongly for her. Jeez. And yeah he was in every video, he is still up in some vides she's left on. She even took him to Gymshark events.

And when Elliot came along she would try to drop hints and post his pic with a cropped face and then everyone figured out who he was and she'd even post their whatsapp messages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tala have released a tennis skirt that doesn't have shorts underneath..... They could of promoted to the athleticwear side AND fashion side but instead they only have it for the fashionside which is an unnecessary product if you're trying to be more sustainable 😂 like why call it a tennis skirt on a site where they promote actual gym wear if it's unwearable for actual tennis... Could be very misleading if they don't clearly state it anywhere

Reactions: 8
Love how her ‘multi million pound business’ refuses to appreciate creative roles and expects ‘expert knowledge of social media platforms’, ‘expert knowledge of use of full Adobde suite’, ‘strong copywriting skills’ for a Social Media role with 1 years experience 🤣

Someone I know actually applied for the TALA social media role and got through to the second round (first round was just sending CV) and you wouldn't believe the amount of work she had to do for it!! She basically had to design social media strategies for 4 different types of campaign and build a whole presentation. It took her two days to complete and then she didn't get it...

But something I found really interesting was that even though Grace insists TALA and BND/Shreddy are separate companies, the TALA employee dealing with her application said 'we'll pass your application over to the team at Shreddy as there may be opportunities coming up there'.

Doesn't really seem like they are separate at all then... can't imagine applying for a job at Maccies and having them send your CV over to Nandos lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone I know actually applied for the TALA social media role and got through to the second round (first round was just sending CV) and you wouldn't believe the amount of work she had to do for it!! She basically had to design social media strategies for 4 different types of campaign and build a whole presentation. It took her two days to complete and then she didn't get it...

But something I found really interesting was that even though Grace insists TALA and BND/Shreddy are separate companies, the TALA employee dealing with her application said 'we'll pass your application over to the team at Shreddy as there may be opportunities coming up there'.

Doesn't really seem like they are separate at all then... can't imagine applying for a job at Maccies and having them send your CV over to Nandos lol
It's only a matter of time before some of that strategy makes it into a TALA campaign....

• Wow
Reactions: 20

I’m always really suspicious of companies that ask for so much in selection stage. Like they’ve basically just had loads of applicants provide them with campaign ideas and strategies which they can go on to use giving no credit to the individuals. I do understand doing activities to see if you’re right for the role, but I just don’t trust companies not to exploit the process and steal ideas- ESPECIALLY GRACE. Then if anyone challenged her she’d be like
“I have a Harvard and oxford degree, I have been working on this idea for 10 months so there is no way my idea is not sustainable and self-thought, it isnt my fault you didn’t get offered a role, you should’ve worked harder.”
Then employs a white blonde, petite, young twenties girl with minimum 5k followers and friends with love island stars to join team.

Reactions: 22
Am I the only one that kind of... hates these SOL skirts? Not only are there no undershorts, but the way its half fitted and then half pleated doesn't look the best to me.. I can only imagine that half fitted style working for small/tiny/petite girls

Reactions: 11
Am I the only one that kind of... hates these SOL skirts? Not only are there no undershorts, but the way its half fitted and then half pleated doesn't look the best to me.. I can only imagine that half fitted style working for small/tiny/petite girls
Even on the models she has they don’t look flattering imo, I cannot imagine who they’re designed for

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry these are so ugly. No shade to the model, but the skirts are so oddly proportioned and without the shorts underneath they can't really be used as a tennis skirt because you'll see everything when you move?

Reactions: 3
I remember a good amount of tea on Flora being discussed on GG. She basically also has a semi-fake job doing social media and presents herself as a great runner but actually doesn't run very fast (nothing wrong with that, but if that’s your presence you’d imagine she’d be better?). I also remember her complaining on twitter about businesses in a similar way to Grace? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Was Flora also the sister contacting people on Facebook after they critiqued Grace on her Youtube video about her protein powder release?

Basically I think this family is privileged and annoying on social media, lol
yeah there was a lot of tea on flora. I worked at a PR company with the account manager who was in direct contact with her and her friends. She was massively self entitled and apparently complained why she wouldnt be invited/given such things because of her following compared to other influencers. Like Grace, you'll notice that she tactically has changed friends to whatever benefits her and her platform.

A few past friends of hers mentioned she was just knows how to 'appear' more humble than grace even though she secretly used to get pissed when Grace never tagged her in her posts to help her boost followers.

Reactions: 12
yeah there was a lot of tea on flora. I worked at a PR company with the account manager who was in direct contact with her and her friends. She was massively self entitled and apparently complained why she wouldnt be invited/given such things because of her following compared to other influencers. Like Grace, you'll notice that she tactically has changed friends to whatever benefits her and her platform.

A few past friends of hers mentioned she was just knows how to 'appear' more humble than grace even though she secretly used to get pissed when Grace never tagged her in her posts to help her boost followers.
Her and grace are always calling companies out on twitter for not paying Flora but if you call graces company out on Twitter you’ll get a fb message from one of them to intimidate you

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry these are so ugly. No shade to the model, but the skirts are so oddly proportioned and without the shorts underneath they can't really be used as a tennis skirt because you'll see everything when you move?

Yeah, there’s no way this is gonna look good on 90% of women. Side zipper means it’s fitted, doesn’t looked stretchy at all. Wonder if they’ll actually release measurements for each size? I already feel bad for all the girls who are gonna waste money on a skirt they’ll never wear.

Reactions: 7
Maybe it's just me but the pleats on those skirts seem really poorly sewn

Reactions: 3
"summer is calling and we predict it's gonna be a hot one"

Are they having a laugh? I had my bloody electric blanket on last night! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

my god these are atrocious

I really don’t understand how she can be anti fast fashion but be bringing out trend pieces. They basically look like m&s school skirts just with a tala logo on them. Why would you pay money for those?

Reactions: 15
"summer is calling and we predict it's gonna be a hot one"

Are they having a laugh? I had my bloody electric blanket on last night! :ROFLMAO:
Also... it’s mid July, summer has been here for a month... regardless of the awful weather 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.