Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh god tala is releasing a new line soon...with those tennis skirts yep.
Hate that they’ve started plastering the name Tala everywhere on all new launches. Could kind of understand it when they had the subtle branding. But everything is just so tacky etc now. Like when pretty little thing started writing their name on al their clothes- why

Reactions: 5
oh god tala is releasing a new line soon...with those tennis skirts yep.
Yikes they look like such a cheap material. The pleats look as though they’re falling strangely in the promo photos, I dread to think what they’re actually like!

Reactions: 3
Loads of people are saying the app is extremely glitchy for the new workout plans. Like keeps crashing, timed out, the workout will say leg day and it will be an arm workout instead. I know they’re completely separate but they’re all brands under her, so it’s not good to be releasing new clothing whilst you haven’t sorted out existing issues with all 3 of your brands already

She always says fixing existing issues is her priority but she keeps releasing new stuff whilst the existing issues haven’t been resolved?? Eg the glitchy app and the ripped leggings have been that way since they launched

Reactions: 6
Loads of people are saying the app is extremely glitchy for the new workout plans. Like keeps crashing, timed out, the workout will say leg day and it will be an arm workout instead. I know they’re completely separate but they’re all brands under her, so it’s not good to be releasing new clothing whilst you haven’t sorted out existing issues with all 3 of your brands already

She always says fixing existing issues is her priority but she keeps releasing new stuff whilst the existing issues haven’t been resolved?? Eg the glitchy app and the ripped leggings have been that way since they launched
Why do her fans keep falling for this?!

Reactions: 4
I saw someone comment saying Grace seems to be wanting to become one of those 'insta baddies' and all I could think of is the fact that when her businesses start to flop big time, she'll create an onlyfans and be shilling that (not that there's anything wrong with having an onlyfans, you do you but I just find it hilarious). She literally has nothing else going for her at this point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Starting to think the dresses in the sol collection don’t exist lmao. None on depop, no reposts of people wearing them and no news of a restock. Stupid selfish scarcity marketing

Starting to think the dresses in the sol collection don’t exist lmao. None on depop, no reposts of people wearing them and no news of a restock. Stupid selfish scarcity marketing
Would not be surprised! I don’t actually think anyone has received sol collection yet. People were commenting on a Tala post about not having a dispatch email and they said allow 5 days for processing + 14 days for delivery. Sorry is grace single handedly delivering these on foot. They charge about a tenner as well. Everyone will have missed “the sol” by time their orders get there

also, I don’t follow her, but grace has a sister called flora who actually seems to be really into fitness, sustainability, environmental issues, veganism etc. Do you reckon she gets annoyed at grace profiting all those industries she actually doesn’t give a tit about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually quite like Flora. I’d love to know what she thinks of (dis)Grace.

By the time people receive their orders a new collection comes out. And she’s still saying it’s not fast fashion?

• Haha
I remember a good amount of tea on Flora being discussed on GG. She basically also has a semi-fake job doing social media and presents herself as a great runner but actually doesn't run very fast (nothing wrong with that, but if that’s your presence you’d imagine she’d be better?). I also remember her complaining on twitter about businesses in a similar way to Grace? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Was Flora also the sister contacting people on Facebook after they critiqued Grace on her Youtube video about her protein powder release?

Basically I think this family is privileged and annoying on social media, lol

Reactions: 21
I remember a good amount of tea on Flora being discussed on GG. She basically also has a semi-fake job doing social media and presents herself as a great runner but actually doesn't run very fast (nothing wrong with that, but if that’s your presence you’d imagine she’d be better?). I also remember her complaining on twitter about businesses in a similar way to Grace? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong!

Was Flora also the sister contacting people on Facebook after they critiqued Grace on her Youtube video about her protein powder release?

Flora also defends Grace all the time on social media.

Reactions: 6
I actually quite like Flora. I’d love to know what she thinks of (dis)Grace.
I quite like Flora too. And have alwayysss wanted to know her genuine opinions on Tala.

I can't see Flora doing that tbh. I think it was Grace's younger sister, Violet, as I think imo they always act quite immature together.

I'll criticise Grace til the cows come home but will defend Flora. She doesn't think she's a great runner, she's the first to admit that she's a 'beginner' when it comes to running and tbf her PBs are decent. I know her Tokyo marathon time was disappointing (in the sense that her pace was slower than everyone expected of her), but aside from that she's a decent runner. I also think that she uses her platform wisely and brings in professionals (her physio, her coach etc.) so she doesn't just give out amateur advice - she actually makes an effort to produce good content when it comes to running.

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't think I've ever seen Flora, who is almost always wearing workout clothes, wear anything tala

Bit of a rant here so apologies in advance (long time lurker, hardly ever get involved in the actual discussion).
Oxford. I’m all about people advocating about talking about mental health and protecting their own mental health and improving it. BUT you CANNOT preach about mental health when YOU chose to go to one of the most pressuring and prestigious uni’s in the world AND ‘start’ 2 businesses at the same time. You yourself have created that stress for yourself please dear god don’t place yourself on a #girlboss pedestal and then scream mental health anytime anyone gives you constructive criticism.
I have a place at Oxford after taking a year off for my own mental health, I got the grades needed and got a place. People like Grace make me so mad, the fact I put my sanity on the line to get my 4 A*s and she breezes through uni with her degree as less than her top priority doesn’t sit right with me, when there were many people the year she got her oxford place that surely would’ve been much more academically qualified and motivated and therefore in my eyes, deserving.
Off topic but what on earth is the inspiration behind the names of Tala products I am baffled by the random choices

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I quite like Flora too. And have alwayysss wanted to know her genuine opinions on Tala.

I can't see Flora doing that tbh. I think it was Grace's younger sister, Violet, as I think imo they always act quite immature together.

I'll criticise Grace til the cows come home but will defend Flora. She doesn't think she's a great runner, she's the first to admit that she's a 'beginner' when it comes to running and tbf her PBs are decent. I know her Tokyo marathon time was disappointing (in the sense that her pace was slower than everyone expected of her), but aside from that she's a decent runner. I also think that she uses her platform wisely and brings in professionals (her physio, her coach etc.) so she doesn't just give out amateur advice - she actually makes an effort to produce good content when it comes to running.
But she's just as disingenuous as Grace when it comes to talking about money/massively downplaying her privilege

I don't know much about Violet but from what I've seen, at least she just posts her pics but doesn't try to make out as though she's self-funding her lifestyle with absolutely no help from the bank (financial or otherwise) of mum and dad

Reactions: 16
Bit of a rant here so apologies in advance (long time lurker, hardly ever get involved in the actual discussion).
Oxford. I’m all about people advocating about talking about mental health and protecting their own mental health and improving it. BUT you CANNOT preach about mental health when YOU chose to go to one of the most pressuring and prestigious uni’s in the world AND ‘start’ 2 businesses at the same time. You yourself have created that stress for yourself please dear god don’t place yourself on a #girlboss pedestal and then scream mental health anytime anyone gives you constructive criticism.
I have a place at Oxford after taking a year off for my own mental health, I got the grades needed and got a place. People like Grace make me so mad, the fact I put my sanity on the line to get my 4 A*s and she breezes through uni with her degree as less than her top priority doesn’t sit right with me, when there were many people the year she got her oxford place that surely would’ve been much more academically qualified and motivated and therefore in my eyes, deserving.
Off topic but what on earth is the inspiration behind the names of Tala products I am baffled by the random choices
Also the fact she took so many attempts to get in (obviously now just to say she went there as she didn’t even remotely get involved with anything typical to Oxford) and just complained about it the WHOLE time!!! There are so many people that would have done anything for her place, she’s so unaware of the privilege that got her there. Allll she ever did was complain about how Oxford works and how bad it is for her - go somewhere else then??? Also Music is one of the easiest if not the easiest course to get into, she got in in 2016 which is about a 67-70% success rate for applications yet she acts like she was the chosen one

Attachments

Also the fact she took so many attempts to get in (obviously now just to say she went there as she didn’t even remotely get involved with anything typical to Oxford) and just complained about it the WHOLE time!!! There are so many people that would have done anything for her place, she’s so unaware of the privilege that got her there. Allll she ever did was complain about how Oxford works and how bad it is for her - go somewhere else then??? Also Music is one of the easiest if not the easiest course to get into, she got in in 2016 which is about a 67-70% success rate for applications yet she acts like she was the chosen one
Her whole attitude to Oxford is typical for someone of her background but it irritates me so much, I honestly don’t understand WHO wouldn’t put their all into their degree apart from someone that was just using it to say she went. Why on earth someone would spend 3 years doing music to then run two fashion/fitness related companies is beyond me. I remember watching her videos thinking she was an absolute goddess for keeping up with the workload but now looking back I’m noticing how often she talks about how much the uni set her and how many deadlines they have and just complaining in general. What happened to humble Grez?!?

• Heart
Regarding all posts about her being an insta baddie (😬)...
I lost all respect for her in that clip she posted in the green SOL dress where she stuck her tongue out and put her middle finger up.
Why has she suddenly changed personalities to do something like that! Just looked odd to me, couldn't stop laughing! 🤣🤣🤣

You can tell grace knows she’s absolutely out of order with this holiday because neither her or Montana have posted a single pic or story together. And they are usually go out their way to show off their friends

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.