Grace Beverley #2 How to be a successful entrepreneur; sponsored by GenFlow & rich parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the second pic is just such an unnatural pose, deceptively distorting her body shape. I bet if you looked side-on you'd see just how much she's arching her back.
As someone with an anterior pelvic tilt... the second picture makes my lower back scream

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is this someone here!? 😂
LMAO it’s me. I’ve had enough 😂
Hope you guys don’t mind me using some of the things we’ve discussed cause it’s quicker lol
Won’t attach the names bc not necessary unless you want it to be shown which I doubt anyone cares about
Was debating on it cause it will bring more attention to her but someone had to do it :)
As mentioned on the pinned tweet grace aka user120 since you’re probs scrolling through this it’s nothing personal lovely, you and your minions aren’t free from scrutiny from your flawed business, terrible customer service and lack of transparency though
Enjoy France with Montana hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t get how she tries to pass her tan off as real when she’s had those boob tan lines for ages now but is always sunbathing in bikinis that barely her nipples

Reactions: 8
The fact she’s trying to pass it off as visiting her mum. Does she have multiple houses in the south of France because last year she went to look Seillans and this year she’s in Rousillon. It’s obviously a home they’re renting for a holiday. If you were that desperate to visit your mum you wouldn’t have brought Montana along for a holiday too

Reactions: 14
big cringe
Grace takes things people say and runs with it. I agree with this when it comes to certain things for sure. But accountability when it comes to your business it’s different. You can’t take credit for your business/brand without taking accountability.

Reactions: 7
Grace takes things people say and runs with it. I agree with this when it comes to certain things for sure. But accountability when it comes to your business it’s different. You can’t take credit for your business/brand without taking accountability.
The issue with her is that she says x y and z but does something else. Yes I get people grow and change but that’s where transparency lies given you have 1 million followers who follow you because you believe in x y and z

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised no one has commented on their instas yet about them being on holiday together

Reactions: 6
What the hell is Grace’s insta pic? Her face just looks so... square? I can’t tell what it is but the lower half of her face looks off.

i want to tweet at her asking genuinely (not attacking) but i’m legit scared her minions will turn around and attack me
I see comments from her minions. They really supporting this as her right to rest :ROFLMAO:

There isn’t a single aspect of this photo that is flattering.
Why does she wear those gold chains everywhere like it's on her when she wakes up, when she gyms, when she's "sprint training" like they don't really look versatile lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the hell is Grace’s insta pic? Her face just looks so... square? I can’t tell what it is but the lower half of her face looks off.
I don’t get why she’d post that... also hilarious there are no comments when her previous one has like 400

Someone’s called her out on her latest post. I’d love to write a big comment about how she’s on a holiday, how she always goes on holiday to France in the summer and how she’s covering it up by pretending it’s just to go visit her mum etc but honestly I cba with the blindsighted minions attacks. If anybody would like to be braver than me please do 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.