Grace Beverley #18 Jeffrey Grezos: Flying all over for some French baguette, ignoring Ziggy lest we forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lord, she comes across as such a smug hole who just loves the sound of her own voice šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 18
I couldnā€™t even make it past the 8,000 wait list she was annoying me with just talking about what grace wanted and now answering the easy questions

Reactions: 11
I dont understand why ppl are so into her story as if shes a rag to riches person. Really pisses me off.

Reactions: 33
I love how they just kept interrupting her rambling šŸ¤£ she said "you know" about a million times.

So annoying when she just keeps laughing when talking when what she's saying isn't funny at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I dont understand why ppl are so into her story as if shes a rag to riches person. Really pisses me off.
Because she is a young lady, who started her business in Uni , for middle class people, its their way of saying, see, anybody can make it , as an entrepreneur, even whilst in university , as long as you dont need a part time job, and have free board at home, to come home to , she is a parents money bags to independent riches, a real role model for her grezllers šŸ˜

Reactions: 12
Jesus sheā€™s insufferable. She gets asked a question about investment/stockpiling and she starts bragging about how ā€œflatteringā€ the leggings are. Not really relevant is it. Also ā€œweā€™re rated excellent on trustpilotā€ yeah because you write all the reviews yourself šŸ¤”

Reactions: 31
My favourite part was when she was asked where she's going to be expanding globally and didn't even answer started ranting about logistics.. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus sheā€™s insufferable. She gets asked a question about investment/stockpiling and she starts bragging about how ā€œflatteringā€ the leggings are. Not really relevant is it. Also ā€œweā€™re rated excellent on trustpilotā€ yeah because you write all the reviews yourself šŸ¤”
Literally the only reason she gained a following in the first place is because she was rich enough to take a gap year after St. Paulā€™s (best private school in the country) and didnā€™t have to work or anything like the rest of us would - was waiting to get into oxbridge because she wasnā€™t smart enough to get in first time, and had the big enough house / nice enough holidays / fancy gym membership / good clothes / money for fake tan and nails and nice makeup etc (at the age of 18 I was literally scraping by I used simple moisturiser etc and dream matte mousse)ā€¦ and most importantly the TIME to post loads of her meals and selfies in gym gear etc. then she had gained a bit of a following and was in the right place at the right time a year or two later for it to just blow up. It literally infuriates me that her success is ENTIRELY down to her wealth like there is no other way around it yet she preaches about WORKING HARD. She doesnā€™t understand the concept of social mobility it is literally cringe-worthy listening to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Literally the only reason she gained a following in the first place is because she was rich enough to take a gap year after St. Paulā€™s (best private school in the country) and didnā€™t have to work or anything like the rest of us would - was waiting to get into oxbridge because she wasnā€™t smart enough to get in first time, and had the big enough house / nice enough holidays / fancy gym membership / good clothes / money for fake tan and nails and nice makeup etc (at the age of 18 I was literally scraping by I used simple moisturiser etc and dream matte mousse)ā€¦ and most importantly the TIME to post loads of her meals and selfies in gym gear etc. then she had gained a bit of a following and was in the right place at the right time a year or two later for it to just blow up. It literally infuriates me that her success is ENTIRELY down to her wealth like there is no other way around it yet she preaches about WORKING HARD. She doesnā€™t understand the concept of social mobility it is literally cringe-worthy listening to her.
Her wealth and her butt. Don't forget her butt cheeks. Wish I'd got mine out for the 'gram back in 2012, but unfortunately I was busy having fun with friends or working tit jobs to pay for said fun. Didn't realise it'd be a passport to being a girlboss.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her wealth and her butt. Don't forget her butt cheeks. Wish I'd got mine out for the 'gram back in 2012, but unfortunately I was busy having fun with friends or working tit jobs to pay for said fun. Didn't realise it'd be a passport to being a girlboss.
Its the one of the major keys to social media girlboss and influencer success, firm big buttcheeks , lots of free time and family contacts, big boobs for male followers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A lady commented on her LinkedIn post about the investment asking if Grace could share the deck and this was the response. How does she not own the copyright to her companies pitch deck? And if she doesn't own the copyright, how can she be planning to do a yt vid on it. Seems like total nonsense.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
A lady commented on her LinkedIn post about the investment asking if Grace could share the deck and this was the response. How does she not own the copyright to her companies pitch deck? And if she doesn't own the copyright, how can she be planning to do a yt vid on it. Seems like total nonsense.
Lmaooo girlfriend would sell her own soul for a few extra bucks

ETA: Also, i love how she was like, we're sharing this cuz we're ~sOoO~ transparent and want to help!! When in reality they just wanna milk this situation for every last penny they can

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I love the "you sold the copyright of your deck to Insider?"- In my head it is written with bafflement.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It seems like every day I notice a new influencer with enormous success who entirely owes it to their wealthy upper class background, but makes a concerted effort to scrub their privilege from their socials.

The latest one I came across was Julian Roberts (telltalefood) who is a food/lifestyle country bumpkin blogger. His narrative is he's a former London chef who gave it all up to start over on a small farm in the countryside and grow his own food. Lovely stuff. Except he's a privately educated scrub who's only worked 6 months in his life (he's 28) at a family friend's restaurant in Holland Park, and his 'smallholding' is his parent's second home in Dorset, where he still lives with them. But look at his socials and you'd be convinced he's a hard working independent farmer! And now he has a BOOK DEAL. With no real life experience or expertise to speak of, just a pretty blonde boy bleeping around with a couple of goats and making a lot of pasta dishes at his parents house with no income and no expenses.

Idk why this enrages me so much, maybe it's because I'm starting to see it everywhere. Kids of wealthy parents who have apparently made their passion project (be it painting, cooking, fitness, whatever) into a livelihood, but actually are just bums cosplaying as independent small business owners. So many kids are going to follow these people and look up to them, and assume that lifestyle is attainable because they're so opaque about how they afforded it in the first place. And they all just go on and get pats on the back, book deals, interviews, sponsorships and become spokespeople for important issues (farmboy is on a campaign about 'people knowing where their food comes from' - that's nice, but I don't think people trying to feed their families on Ā£10/week care about organic produce) and they are NOT authorities on these subjects but they pretend to be, and people listen.

I'll leave it there but I just needed to vent. I've been raging about this phenomenon all week and my boyfriend doesn't get why I'm so mad about it šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
And theyā€™re always ā€œself-madeā€ šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grace doesnā€™t even try disguise the fact itā€™s her sending these messages to herself. Like, members of the public do not send messages like this, surely?!
82370E47-7889-4193-A0C3-06FC4A7770F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m all for looking after the environment, but this is extremely rich coming from someone who flies to France every other weekend for a couple of days.
Right up there with Leo the Brave for trashing us, the peasant folk, for living, breathing and stuff but doing so from their many mansions, private jets, yachts and/or vacations. Gotta love the fresh smell of bullshit in the air.

Reactions: 10
She's got a brass bleeping neck on her, not even donating her old clothes from her walk in wardrobe that she probably got sent for free, after bragging about the millions of dollars of investment she's just received then pretending to care about the cost of living crisis for her radio interview

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's got a brass bleeping neck on her, not even donating her old clothes from her walk in wardrobe that she probably got sent for free, after bragging about the millions of dollars of investment she's just received then pretending to care about the cost of living crisis for her radio interview
I will never understand what her stans find so likeable about her, sheā€™s just like any other gross money hoarding tory. I probably give more to charity than she does and Iā€™ve got barely duck all to even give.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.