Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression they were friends of friends?
I don't know if anyone here watches real housewives of New York but I get the impression she would be like Sonja Morgan to live with, always bossing them around etc I think in general living with a landlord who is your peer is a very awawrd situation and can definitely cause resentment as it is such an unbalanced dynamic
Yeah I agree! In her most recent YouTube video (which I wasn't able to get through completely, lol), she says that she always works at the kitchen table. And then at one point she's about to go into a meeting and her housemate was using the sink, and she was like "keep the sink usage to a minimum, going into a call" ... Like can you imagine how annoying that must be? Despite living in a huge mansion with multiple potential work areas, she decides to always work in a common area and dictates the amount of noise there can be there. So selfish. Luckily for her housemates she's so often "working" from other countries.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Maldives it is
I know it's been discussed so many times (even by myself previously), but I just really can't believe someone who's had to have a mole biopsy and has a family history of skin cancer would want to put themselves at risk so many times a year.

I'm not saying anyone with moles can never sit out in the sun - I'm a very moley person myself, but even just spending a couple of days at the beach in England stresses me out, let alone if I manage to go on one summer holiday a year. I'm very sun-conscious and even if I could afford it (which I absolutely can't lol) I just couldn't imagine being so carefree about it the way she is; she doesn't even appear to wear factor 50 either. It almost feels like she has the attitude of 'oh well, the NHS will just remove it anyway so it's fine'.

Reactions: 24
Grace talking about how they’d never produce stock for black friday or compromise on compostable packaging because that’s sooooo unsustainable and then posting her 8500km plane journey to her 5th (at least) holiday destination of the year?

any positive impact she has had on the environment through her company (questionable) and through spreading awareness is immediately reversed and more just by her holidays alone.. can she not see the massive contradiction between what she says and what she does?

Reactions: 46
“Wow look at this view!” *of my designer bag you plebs*
Nothing irks me more than when influencers/instagrammers/boss babes just HAVE to get their designer pieces in a photo.

Why do you need to flaunt your wealth at any given opportunity? The view is enough.

But please Grace, tell me more about how you’re So ReLaTaBlE and hate the rich.

Reactions: 43
Nothing irks me more than when influencers/instagrammers/boss babes just HAVE to get their designer pieces in a photo.

Why do you need to flaunt your wealth at any given opportunity? The view is enough.

But please Grace, tell me more about how you’re So ReLaTaBlE and hate the rich.
I live in London and SO often in restaurants/cafes etc have watched people arranging their various designer purchases etc in the frame of an otherwise totally unrelated photo. It is so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Grace, your employees want you to stop emailing them because you're annoying af, not because they think you're working too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Grace, your employees want you to stop emailing them because you're annoying af, not because they think you're working too hard.
exactly, no one wants to get photos of their boss on holiday on a freezing winter monday

Reactions: 29
God she’s awful, I hate these annoying screenshots that are clearly just to “prove” how hardworking she is, she’s so insecure about her CEO status as well and desperate to prove how knowledgeable she is. I’ve really gone off her recently.

also that bleeping Dior bag. Sorry but it’s overdone and basic af

Reactions: 58
God she’s awful, I hate these annoying screenshots that are clearly just to “prove” how hardworking she is, she’s so insecure about her CEO status as well and desperate to prove how knowledgeable she is. I’ve really gone off her recently.

also that bleeping Dior bag. Sorry but it’s overdone and basic af
Her boyfriend posted the hotel and looking at website, there in a water villa which starts at $1225 per night for 2 people 😳😳😳

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The videos of people dancing on the tables at that packed house party :sick: feel so sorry for her dog he must've been terrified, and now clueless as to where his mother's fucked off to again

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Grace definitely strikes me as the type of boss that sends emails/work whatsapps outside of work hours.

And if I had a boss that was sending emails while on holiday I would be scouring Indeed for other jobs for sure.

It seems to be very common for these younger bosses to have zero respect for when out of office literally means that. If you don't have a job where it is literally essential that you are on call then there is no need. And producing thread bare leggings doesn't really meet that threshold for me.

You're not saving the world one pair of leggings at a time Grace. Just chill out ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm not diagnosing her with the personality disorder but man she just reeks of narcissism. I never got this impression from her in the late 10s. Has she had a complete personality shift or has she always been like this

She has 0 empathy, always needs to be bragging/to be admired, makes stuff up to attract said admiration, covets and shows off expensive tit and flash experiences, expects special favours, reacts really badly to criticism blah blah blah

Reactions: 52
I'm not diagnosing her with the personality disorder but man she just reeks of narcissism. I never got this impression from her in the late 10s. Has she had a complete personality shift or has she always been like this

She has 0 empathy, always needs to be bragging/to be admired, makes stuff up to attract said admiration, covets and shows off expensive tit and flash experiences, expects special favours, reacts really badly to criticism blah blah blah
I think maybe she always had a tendancy to be self absorbed but it has been worsened by her fauning fans, I think you do have to be slightly self absorbed to set up a fitness channel when you are not a trained PT (unless she is and I have missed it)

Reactions: 25
Grace talking about how they’d never produce stock for black friday or compromise on compostable packaging because that’s sooooo unsustainable and then posting her 8500km plane journey to her 5th (at least) holiday destination of the year?

any positive impact she has had on the environment through her company (questionable) and through spreading awareness is immediately reversed and more just by her holidays alone.. can she not see the massive contradiction between what she says and what she does?
she’s lost her personality and her morals in exchange for sweet sweet $$$ / £££ 🤑🤑🤑

i think she saw how blindly supportive her stans are and is just seeing how much she can make before her business are sold/go under

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.