Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think maybe she always had a tendancy to be self absorbed but it has been worsened by her fauning fans, I think you do have to be slightly self absorbed to set up a fitness channel when you are not a trained PT (unless she is and I have missed it)
She def. isn't a PT!

with all her free time and money, she could have taken a PT course (probably one in a luxury location if that's what it takes) and something in fashion design and textiles, and again in sustainability. there's a lot you can learn on the job but tbh it doesn't seem like she's had much experience shadowing or learning from anyone. She went straight into a 'ceo' role with hardly any experience or education in the field she chose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I think maybe she always had a tendancy to be self absorbed but it has been worsened by her fauning fans, I think you do have to be slightly self absorbed to set up a fitness channel when you are not a trained PT (unless she is and I have missed it)
No she’s never done any sort of fitness qualification. She got big following the Kayla itsines bikini body guide because Kayla reposted her transformation

the setting up an account in itself I don’t find too bad.- lot of people share journeys. The narcissism came in when she started selling overpriced, copy and paste, pdf workout guides without any qualifications.
(Btw, sometimes when grace tries to be relatable and “not privileged”, she’s talks about working in customer service. This isn’t a job at new look, no, her customer service job was replying to emails about these guides)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No she’s never done any sort of fitness qualification. She got big following the Kayla itsines bikini body guide because Kayla reposted her transformation

the setting up an account in itself I don’t find too bad.- lot of people share journeys. The narcissism came in when she started selling overpriced, copy and paste, pdf workout guides without any qualifications.
(Btw, sometimes when grace tries to be relatable and “not privileged”, she’s talks about working in customer service. This isn’t a job at new look, no, her customer service job was replying to emails about these guides)
yeah that is what I mean, like launching various things without any study of designing clothes/PT training, hence when people ask about the seams the other day she had no idea what she was talking about. Cringe

Reactions: 10
yeah that is what I mean, like launching various things without any study of designing clothes/PT training, hence when people ask about the seams the other day she had no idea what she was talking about. Cringe
What happened with the seams? Did someone finally bring up the camel toe?

Reactions: 1
What happened with the seams? Did someone finally bring up the camel toe?
Nah she just got caught out again by saying that there’s half the waste with leggings with a front seam so you should question any company that makes seamless leggings as the waste is “likely going to landfill” and that Tala are busy trying to find a solution to this impact but don’t make seamless skinluxe bc of this… Forgetting that Zinnias literally don’t have a front seam. The post is here.

Reactions: 11
Nah she just got caught out again by saying that there’s half the waste with leggings with a front seam so you should question any company that makes seamless leggings as the waste is “likely going to landfill” and that Tala are busy trying to find a solution to this impact but don’t make seamless skinluxe bc of this… Forgetting that Zinnias literally don’t have a front seam. The post is here.
But don't tala use the waste for their super expensive sctunchies 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
£1200 a night hotel in the Maldives her 7th+ holiday this year but she is REALLY sustainable and hates the rich guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
£1200 a night hotel in the Maldives her 7th+ holiday this year but she is REALLY sustainable and hates the rich guys!
I’ve spent £1000 each for a two week all
Inclusive before with my boyfriend and I was like 😱😱😱 this is so expensive! I couldn’t imagine spending that for one night!

Reactions: 16
I’ve spent £1000 each for a two week all
Inclusive before with my boyfriend and I was like 😱😱😱 this is so expensive! I couldn’t imagine spending that for one night!
I think even if I had that money it would make me feel ill to spend that much a night! So sustainable to visit one of the countries which is predicted to be underwater within 60 years because of climate change :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
I think even if I had that money it would make me feel ill to spend that much a night! So sustainable to visit one of the countries which is predicted to be underwater within 60 years because of climate change :rolleyes:
Don't forget how our ethical queen is going to a country that still punishes same sex relations with prison and physical punishments...

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Not that any of Graces minions would ever call her out on her hypocrisy, but if they ever did, she’d absolutely try and spin as though she’s taken time out of her extremely busy and hectic schedule where she works 80 hours a week because she’s just so ~crazy 🤪 ~ JUST to be able to raise awareness to all of us about it and that is the ONLY reason she went there

Reactions: 18
Not that any of Graces minions would ever call her out on her hypocrisy, but if they ever did, she’d absolutely try and spin as though she’s taken time out of her extremely busy and hectic schedule where she works 80 hours a week because she’s just so ~crazy 🤪 ~ JUST to be able to raise awareness to all of us about it and that is the ONLY reason she went there
"I had to stay in a 1000£+ a night room as I need the peace and quiet for my work, I am so busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she’s probably in a really busy hectic schedule back to back meeting with the CEO of the maldives right now trying to address these issues x
grez is known for her humanitarian work after all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how there’s never a single glimpse of her on his insta (that I’ve seen), I might be wrong. To me it seems from his insta you wouldn’t know he’s with her at all.

Reactions: 15
Grace would have a fit if this was brought in
she would absolutely still contact them regardless because she thinks she is their hilarious, relatable FRIEND not just a boss babe CEO! ! ! xxxx

just one big happy underpaid family that has Grezos constantly harassing them via WhatsApp to try and get them to tell her that she ‘deserves’ her 7th holiday of the year so that she can screenshot and put it on her story as evidence

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.