Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how does she have so much annual leave im so confused it’s 28 days per year in the UK not 28 days per month?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She’ll say she follows the same annual leave policy, loads of the time she’s on holiday she says she’s “working”. Like every time she’s been to see the french boy/ Dubai bla bla, she just does work from “home” and gets a laptop out

Reactions: 19
She’ll say she follows the same annual leave policy, loads of the time she’s on holiday she says she’s “working”. Like every time she’s been to see the french boy/ Dubai bla bla, she just does work from “home” and gets a laptop out
exactly, quick snap of her laptop by the pool (great place to work of course) then just a holiday. I would assume for any clothing brand the lead up to xmas (let alone black friday) is not a time to take off if you are really working

Reactions: 5
exactly, quick snap of her laptop by the pool (great place to work of course) then just a holiday. I would assume for any clothing brand the lead up to xmas (let alone black friday) is not a time to take off if you are really working
I know people who just work in retail shops and they can’t take time off during November or December unless legitimate reason

Reactions: 17
Maybe I'm just being bitter because of how busy I am lol, but to me this proves that she just cannot be that involved in her companies if she's taking any substantial time off before Black Friday (assuming that the TALA is doing something for it – although since she's mentioned it I'm sure they must be). Black Friday is the busiest time of year at my company and it is H E C T I C. There's essentially an unspoken no-annual-leave policy during November. If she was that important to TALA, surely she would never take any time off during such a crucial sales period?
absolutely. firstly, she is not able to plan properly, or else she wouldn't have chosen that time of the year as a holiday. secondly, if she were loyal to her employees, she would postpone her holiday and *not* leave them alone during Black Friday. now they all have to cram and get approvals early which only stresses them further. I would be so annoyed!

Reactions: 23
It's so crappy that she's claiming the meagre clout TALA has despite avoiding every opportunity to be the backbone of the company. Who brags about what a supportive and friend-like boss they are and then merrily ditches their employees at one of the most stressful times of the year when leadership is needed most

Reactions: 18
Did she not do the exact same thing last year and went on holiday during black Friday

I know people who just work in retail shops and they can’t take time off during November or December unless legitimate reason
I'm having flashbacks to when I worked retail and the big calendar with big red blocks which told us when we weren't allowed time off

It's so crappy that she's claiming the meagre clout TALA has despite avoiding every opportunity to be the backbone of the company. Who brags about what a supportive and friend-like boss they are and then merrily ditches their employees at one of the most stressful times of the year when leadership is needed most
it just shows that she is not particularly needed as anything other than being the face of the company

Reactions: 21
I used to love her in the Gymshark days. What on earth happened? She talks complete crap. Her latest vlog was dull; she makes out she's so busy and stressed but none of it (or anything else I've seen) seemed that hard.

She's so preachy and out of touch too. She acts like she is the pioneer of sustainability, business and veganism but everything she is doing has already been done?

Also it's so funny that she used to promote Bulk protein powers and supplements and made out they were the best vegan tasting ones ever. Does she not realise people will remember this when she's promoting Shreddy?

Reactions: 31
I used to love her in the Gymshark days. What on earth happened? She talks complete crap. Her latest vlog was dull; she makes out she's so busy and stressed but none of it (or anything else I've seen) seemed that hard.

She's so preachy and out of touch too. She acts like she is the pioneer of sustainability, business and veganism but everything she is doing has already been done?

Also it's so funny that she used to promote Bulk protein powers and supplements and made out they were the best vegan tasting ones ever. Does she not realise people will remember this when she's promoting Shreddy?
She definitely forgets this
I don’t think grace has grown at all since YouTube. She’s not getting new followers from this nonsense ceo stuff. It’s still the same people who followed her uni blogs and fitness vids that are buying her merch

Reactions: 18

especially when she says she invented protein powders as all of the other ones tasted awful :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
especially when she says she invented protein powders as all of the other ones tasted awful :rolleyes:
I think that was the first thing that really put me off her because I remembered the way she used to talk about and plug bulk powders... it just exposed her a massive liar

Reactions: 17
This point in the video at 10:37 when she's presenting the collection and she's trying to sound so knowledgeable and smart that she just says gibberish."the way the shapes and colour scheme will differ, will just have that real differing for the customer…” Like girl what? 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Mate her forehead and eyebrows DO NOT move throughout that video. I am convinced she has had botox. The content itself was a load of tripe

Reactions: 22
Mate her forehead and eyebrows DO NOT move throughout that video. I am convinced she has had botox. The content itself was a load of tripe
And a lot of it. Ive had botox and my eyebrows still move to a almost normal extent

Reactions: 14
This point in the video at 10:37 when she's presenting the collection and she's trying to sound so knowledgeable and smart that she just says gibberish."the way the shapes and colour scheme will differ, will just have that real differing for the customer…” Like girl what? 😭
it is hilarious because surely the person she is presenting to is someone from her team? sounds like she already knows everything she is telling her

Reactions: 13
Yes I just came here to ask if she has had an eyebrow lift and Botox? Her brows look so weird, proper semi circles and like she’s pulling a really shocked face yet no lines or movement in her forehead….

PS wish she’d bleeping push her glasses up rather than have them on the end of her nose like some stuck up cow. Literally in the blog she pushed them up then pulls them back down????

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.