Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like Grace's life is so privileged and boring that she has to create these little micro-dramas to stir up content/unrest in the fanbase/get more engagement.

If you get feedback (which is constructive) you should either a. take it and use it going forward, b. ignore it, c. ???... really just the first two options actually. What you don't do is put it on blast on a story and act like a victim/boo hoo I can't win etc. Either use your sense and take it for what it is and learn to make your content better or ignore it and get on with your holiday. Why the constant need to put yourself in the victim corner?

It makes her come across extremely poorly. Everything she posts now just seems like a massive neon sign of "I'm better than you and I don't care what you think" the only thing she wants is constant praise and money. She clearly HATES having to do anything social but she knows its a money spinner, so can't avoid it. If I was her, I think I'd just leave it, sell the businesses for silly money, become an angel investor and live permanently on holiday.

Reactions: 36
It's like Grace's life is so privileged and boring that she has to create these little micro-dramas to stir up content/unrest in the fanbase/get more engagement.

If you get feedback (which is constructive) you should either a. take it and use it going forward, b. ignore it, c. ???... really just the first two options actually. What you don't do is put it on blast on a story and act like a victim/boo hoo I can't win etc. Either use your sense and take it for what it is and learn to make your content better or ignore it and get on with your holiday. Why the constant need to put yourself in the victim corner?

It makes her come across extremely poorly. Everything she posts now just seems like a massive neon sign of "I'm better than you and I don't care what you think" the only thing she wants is constant praise and money. She clearly HATES having to do anything social but she knows its a money spinner, so can't avoid it. If I was her, I think I'd just leave it, sell the businesses for silly money, become an angel investor and live permanently on holiday.
I really just don;t get why anyone is supporting her, if the person I was following couldn't be bothered to write up the names of the books they were suggesting I read and I had to rely on other fans to give them to me I wouldn't want to take their advice or engage with them

Reactions: 15
View attachment 883523

She’ll be off somewhere next weekend again, poor dog. I feel genuinely so sad for Ziggy. When I am away for a few hours from my dogs I feel guilty, and that’s usually when I’m at an appointment or something. Don’t know how she can honestly say that she cares about him, maybe I’m being harsh but damn
Remember her stories about growing up now she has a dog and is going to fit her life around him? She’s so selfish man, it annoys me so much

It's so annoying her going on about manners. What does she expect? Dear Boss Babe Grace, thank you for gracing us with your graceness, but would you please consider the fact that your reels are truly awful, thank you? Or what. That's how people on social media talk, no ones gonna end their comment with kindest regards
You know that’s 100% exactly how Steph and that Montana talk to her 🤣

Totally. I think part of it is she's completely detached from the rest of her generation. She seemed not to have many friends at uni (despite inviting the whole year to her 21st to make it look otherwise) and now has her wealthy flatmates who are obligated to hang out with her plus a few influencer mates. None of these people have given her a baseline for what a 'normal' 24 year old is up to. She's stuck in a 2016 mindset because that was when she was the zeitgeist, and since then she hasn't had a normal job or mingled with other people in her generation. Nothing she says or does is relatable but I suppose she thinks it is, because she only surrounds herself with other upper class ~boss babes~. She hates that people follow her just for her looks because she wants to be appreciated as a business genius but a) she's not and b) that's not really what Instagram is for.

Her best bet now is becoming one of those luxury aspirational lifestyle pages that post lots of bikini holiday pics, luxury brands and vague posts about 'hustling', which may get her some new 14 year old followers.... She's not far off that tbh.
You made a good point there. Are any of her so called friends working class at all? It doesn’t look like. The fact she went to uni and has 0 friends from it tells you a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
recently found a Reddit sub for grace - I searched hoping to find a snark sub like this but it’s just creeps posting pictures of her camel toe and making a wank bank of her bikini pics. I refuse to believe any more than 20% of her followers are actually following for boss babe grace and her reels recommending business books.. she’s so out of touch…

• Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 883523

She’ll be off somewhere next weekend again, poor dog. I feel genuinely so sad for Ziggy. When I am away for a few hours from my dogs I feel guilty, and that’s usually when I’m at an appointment or something. Don’t know how she can honestly say that she cares about him, maybe I’m being harsh but damn
can't help but love the irony that she didn't say please or thank you to her friend when asking if she'd be happy to dogsit... manners never go amiss Grace 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's just so difficult for Grace when her privilege shows! She should probably book a holiday to recover

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Ugh, my privilege is showing!? Can't I, like, use my (family's) money to have something cosmetic done to hide it?! Then I can put together some .pdfs on how I did it..."

Reactions: 8
That picture of Ziggy and the speech bubble is cute but it feels a bit manipulative to me :/ it just reeks of, "My poor little Ziggy needs you, look how cute and adorable he is, he really wants to see you, pleeeease would you look after him this weekend again?". It would be so awkward to turn around and be like "actually, no I can't" to that and flatten the tone

Like if someone is asking me for a favour, I wouldn't want them to couch it in guilt-tripping language

Reactions: 30
Love how when people give Grace constructive criticism she replies in 6 seconds with some snotty answer but when people ask her genuine questions, like, can you provide a list of the books, whats the name of your planner, whats your nailpolish (all in the comments section of that same reel) or even give her a compliment she can't be bothered to ever answer. Why do people follow this witch, she clearly gives zero fucks about her supporters.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.