Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mate her forehead and eyebrows DO NOT move throughout that video. I am convinced she has had botox. The content itself was a load of tripe
The latest ig story of her talking is bizarre, you can tell she’s trying to move them but it is impossible for her

Reactions: 10
The latest ig story of her talking is bizarre, you can tell she’s trying to move them but it is impossible for her
she needs to buy a thesaurus, everything is just "amazing" or "flattering", and criticising sweaty betty (I presume) for being too expensive is just stupid, people are willing to pay for it because it is good quality (I presume, I am not one for buying "activewear")and I presume their stock doesn't break after a few wears. I also don't get how any of the bras would be good for anyone with boobs doing any kind of cardio

Reactions: 19
The skinlux she tried to flog is her version of a ‘dupe’ for lululemon aligns for only around £10 cheaper and no warranty when they break

Reactions: 16
Those questions sounded like she doesn’t actually have a clue about tala and only goes off what Grace tells her

Reactions: 30
I can’t help but think she pre-warned the team to say certain things so it’s basically an advert . The guy who spoke was 100% told to ask that question it was so wooden.

Reactions: 9
PS wish she’d bleeping push her glasses up rather than have them on the end of her nose like some stuck up cow. Literally in the blog she pushed them up then pulls them back down????
I'm convinced she does that because the glasses pinch her nose in and make it look more narrow.
Constantly trying to give herself a different face online

Reactions: 8
I’d bet they do but maybe less than market rate. Couldn’t imagine her letting an opportunity to make money get away
She'd be stupid not to charge them rent tbf. It's a £2-3m house with a mortgage in an extremely desirable location. Based on the fact she wasn't even friends with them before they moved in it wouldn't surprise me if they were paying very close to market rate.

Reactions: 10
She'd be stupid not to charge them rent tbf. It's a £2-3m house with a mortgage in an extremely desirable location. Based on the fact she wasn't even friends with them before they moved in it wouldn't surprise me if they were paying very close to market rate.
imagine paying market rent and having your landlord watch you on CCTV while she was on holiday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
She wasn’t friends with them?

Reactions: 7
surely she wouldn’t move in with strangers? That seems like a bit of a risk given her being in the “public eye” 👁

god id love to know what she’s like to live with. I think at that age as well with multiple housemates the often recurring issue is cleaning, cos everyone’s standards are so different. Then the added layer of potential for awkwardness because she is like the “lead” housemate and millionaire of the group. Would love to be a fly on the wall. Who are the housemates?

surely she wouldn’t move in with strangers? That seems like a bit of a risk given her being in the “public eye” 👁

god id love to know what she’s like to live with. I think at that age as well with multiple housemates the often recurring issue is cleaning, cos everyone’s standards are so different. Then the added layer of potential for awkwardness because she is like the “lead” housemate and millionaire of the group. Would love to be a fly on the wall. Who are the housemates?
I got the impression they were friends of friends?
I don't know if anyone here watches real housewives of New York but I get the impression she would be like Sonja Morgan to live with, always bossing them around etc I think in general living with a landlord who is your peer is a very awawrd situation and can definitely cause resentment as it is such an unbalanced dynamic

• Haha
For sure her housemates are also wealthy/from wealthy backgrounds. I went to ox and the number of people who are now house sharing in houses their parents/friend's parents own and paying nominal rent... It's very common. The wealthiest grads in the London pay less rent than anyone else 🤪

Reactions: 29
She wasn’t friends with them?
They’re friends with Steph elswood I think. But only became actual friends when they moved in (I think)
I don’t think grace is that good at making/ keeping friends. At the housewarming party yesterday they all looked like her housemates friends

Reactions: 18
They’re friends with Steph elswood I think. But only became actual friends when they moved in (I think)
I don’t think grace is that good at making/ keeping friends. At the housewarming party yesterday they all looked like her housemates friends
the stories od the housewarming I saw seemed like very few people tbh (unless I missed something) I think if it was better/bigger there would have been more posts from her?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.