Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m thinking that when she shares those messages of “stop sending emails or I’m changing your password” really her employees are just desperate for her to get off their backs about inane unimportant bs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I might be a bit late to the party here but did anyone see her recent vlog where she’s working in the kitchen/living room? Taking work calls etc

I totally get that it’s her house and she can work where she wants, and of course without her businesses the house wouldn’t be possible, but I feel like if I was a housemate I’d feel a bit like her work and her meetings were being forced on me if she’s working in the communal areas of the house? I dunno, I wouldn’t want to live there with 24/7 cctv and grace doing v important CEO things in the kitchen dining area

Maybe I’m over sensitive 🤣 but surely there’s another room she can use as her actual office?! I get working at the dining table Is your only option if you’re in a small flat etc but she’s not..?

Reactions: 41
I might be a bit late to the party here but did anyone see her recent vlog where she’s working in the kitchen/living room? Taking work calls etc

I totally get that it’s her house and she can work where she wants, and of course without her businesses the house wouldn’t be possible, but I feel like if I was a housemate I’d feel a bit like her work and her meetings were being forced on me if she’s working in the communal areas of the house? I dunno, I wouldn’t want to live there with 24/7 cctv and grace doing v important CEO things in the kitchen dining area

Maybe I’m over sensitive 🤣 but surely there’s another room she can use as her actual office?! I get working at the dining table Is your only option if you’re in a small flat etc but she’s not..?
yeh i don't get why she wouldn't have a home office in that huge house

Reactions: 19
yeh i don't get why she wouldn't have a home office in that huge house
She literally has her "office space" in the formal sitting room but I think I remember her replying to a comment that she sits in the kitchen for the sunlight🙄

Reactions: 16
lmao, it really is all a bit too much. I genuinely feel like I'm in a black mirror episode when I see anything to do with Grace atm. One where they push an influencer to the limit of hypocrisy to see how far they can go, flip-flopping from vegan extremist to big game hunter in two days and then back again while the social following eat it up, and anyone with an almond for a brain can see it but can't figure out how the whole thing doesn't come crashing down.

It does boggle the mind. The hardest working CEO/FOUNDER of two multi million businesses, who is genuinely never more than 36 hours away from her next vacation. The hardest work Grace has done for her two companies is to lift the 150g awards for 'EntrErp-manure of the year'. It must be 'hell' to have to live a life that you have to lie about every aspect online.

Reactions: 45
She literally has her "office space" in the formal sitting room but I think I remember her replying to a comment that she sits in the kitchen for the sunlight🙄
That's what happens when you completely renovate a house without living in it for a few months first

Reactions: 20
I’d love to know who wrote this and if they were told to leave our that Verity has been grace’s manager since she joined Gleam
It’s a different verity tbf
Seeing that just proves a sad point about the business world grace is profiting off. Clean kitchen “disrupting” the industry like they’re the only vegan food chain out there... There are vegan places everywhere these days, there’s nothing new about them. The only difference is the ex reality star founder has a load of Instagram followers.
Can’t wait for verity to also start releasing books and doing entrepreneur tours without acknowledging that the ONLY reason your business got more airtime than the thousands of others created before you, is your follow count. There is no advice you can give people to emulate your business success because your actual business performance is sub par. Same to grace.

Reactions: 17
I’d love to know who wrote this and if they were told to leave our that Verity has been grace’s manager since she joined Gleam
I believe it’s a different Verity as I recognise the name from her being made in Chelsea. The only way I’m sure they’re different people is because this verity is blonde and graces verity isn’t 😂

Reactions: 4
Don't be silly Grace doesn't have a manager as she's a CEO Founder entrepreneur boss babe self made queen who doesn't need advice from anyone x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That's what happens when you completely renovate a house without living in it for a few months first
my thoughts exactly, imagine having a huge house but still having to work at your kitchen table as it is the best place. i dont get why having separate work space wouldn't be a priority

Reactions: 20
Resorts in the Maldives have to have all their food/water/supplies shipped or flown in every few days to make otherwise uninhabitable islands into luxury destinations for the super rich. Would love to know the carbon cost of 1 week in the Maldives.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.