Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
If I had her money and time I'd be having music lessons, learning new hobbies and skills, volunteering, etc. etc.. It baffles me that she refuses to spend money on anything other than designer tat (everything else is gifted). It's worse that there are probably adgifted experiences she could be taking but isn't. She won't do anything interesting even if it's free. Her Instagram story is so mind-numbingly dull.

It makes me think about all those fairytales about those dragons that hoard gold and then spend the rest of their lives sitting on it in a totally unstimulating atmosphere, just surrounded by unused treasure until they die. That is Grace in a nutshell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

fwooper

VIP Member
Lol this is what I mean with the fake productivity and her hypocrisy - this is exactly the kind of social media content she was criticising in her book. Her story makes it seem like she stayed up all night working when she’s actually just up early for a flight and decided to do some planning while she waits to board. Which is hardly an unusual thing to do, but when Grace does it it’s #workneverstops #nosleep #girlboss

• Heart

FDR97

Chatty Member
On a serious note it’s disgusting that she’s abandoned her dog again for this guy. You’re meant to fit your life around a dog, not fit the dog around you. This just proves she’s a selfish person only ever thinking of herself. Horrible person, no wonder she doesn’t have any friends

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
Her series of stories right now about her trying to find an outfit for her gala dinner (did you know she is attending a GALA DINNER guys) are so out of touch and icky. Acting like it was too much money to get her original outfit couriered - she can easily afford it, she’s just stingy. She then talks about the horror of going to Next, Hobbs and New Look, where she was forced to go where the poor people shop. I hope she is holding up okay after that ordeal.

Hilariously, I can absolutely bet her expensive original outfit would have looked no better than whatever she has bought from Hobbs.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

caramelstick

Grace talking about how they’d never produce stock for black friday or compromise on compostable packaging because that’s sooooo unsustainable and then posting her 8500km plane journey to her 5th (at least) holiday destination of the year?

any positive impact she has had on the environment through her company (questionable) and through spreading awareness is immediately reversed and more just by her holidays alone.. can she not see the massive contradiction between what she says and what she does?

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Her “days in the life” always crack me up because she’ll put something out thinking everyone’s going to gush over how hard working she is, then the people with real jobs are like wow ok, I could spend a day writing lists and choosing bra colours for a couple million

so she’ll try again and show loads of calls that she tries to overhype- got a leadership meeting with all my directors, an executive strategy meeting, chairing an all staff call… but still do a workout at 10 and get nails done at 5.
and she KEEPS putting them out, trying to make them a little bit “harder” each time because no ones falling for the act

I think returning to YouTube is just more proof that she hasn’t got enough work to do. She is clearly not the real ceo of 2 companies, they are full time jobs. The fact she was spending 2 paid working days a week to write a book…. COME ON. Now the book is published she’s effectively got so much time on her hands she’s getting back into YouTube. There’s only so much time her real staff can spend on “calls” with her to make her feel important. Not to mention all the countless interviews and vanity projects she does. Girl does not know what a ceo is

July9696

Chatty Member
“We HAD now fired Grace”
I get it’s a typo but YOU WORK IN SOCIAL MEDIA CHECK YOUR SPELLING BEFORE PUBLISHING CONTENT.

It’s just sloppy and unprofessional.

Reactions: 45
In other news. Grace's 'first' youtube video, she shows us an UPPER BODY WORKOUT and then proceeds to show her bum in the mirror whilst saying "these leggings and glute pump, honestly, name a better duo" (okay, um, clean hair and sustainability...)
She then, "ow"s her way up the stairs and then shows herself telling her upper body cardio workout video to fuck off?

How do you get a booty pump and doms from an upper body workout!? Am I stupid or is she really that much of an imbecile? Have i genuinely missed something?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Back at her keyboard warrior antics in the comments, here’s a selection. First up we have classic “all my designer tat is from Vestaire Collective therefore I am sustainable”.

But it’s the reply in the second screenshot that really pisses me off. She has some enormous cheek to play the “problematic” card when it was her own company that didn’t know the difference between China and Hong Kong.
‘Our’ factories in China, what the ones you’ve never visited and just pay some HK company to outsource?
Also the fact that she’s trying to make out like omg this person is being sooo problematic right now, sorry but have you seen how the CCP operate? It’s not to do with being problematic or bad stereotypes, China has one of the worst records for human rights in the fucking world! It is a very legitimate concern to bring up if you’re wanting to buy ethically made clothes and you see that they’re being manufactured in China.
Plus the fact she felt the need to lie about the factories locations in the first place says all you need to know.

• Heart

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
She has got to be trolling us???? The whole tone of that being excited for a holiday when she probably hasn’t unpacked from the last???
also shock “before Black Friday.” I’ll never get over her pumping out story after story about how shameful Black Friday was for sustainability. Did the whole abstaining only to turn round the next year with a big sustainasale. Wonder what hypocritical nonsense she’ll shove down our throats this year 😍

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Guessing her companies really are doing worse than we thought, our Jeff is really trying to cling to relevance
To me this just proves how much of a mistake she made deleting it in the first place. A new page isn’t going to be enough now, it was her old content people liked and followed her for.

fwooper

VIP Member
You just know that the headline calling her “Influencer GraceFitUK” had her seething.

also, “I’m always gonna slate fast fashion high street shops” - only when it suits her. There’s plenty of pictures on her feed of her in new season Zara and wearing stuff from cheap online boutiques, yet she has the cheek to act like a snob in New Look.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

dfsdfsdfadfs

lmao, it really is all a bit too much. I genuinely feel like I'm in a black mirror episode when I see anything to do with Grace atm. One where they push an influencer to the limit of hypocrisy to see how far they can go, flip-flopping from vegan extremist to big game hunter in two days and then back again while the social following eat it up, and anyone with an almond for a brain can see it but can't figure out how the whole thing doesn't come crashing down.

It does boggle the mind. The hardest working CEO/FOUNDER of two multi million businesses, who is genuinely never more than 36 hours away from her next vacation. The hardest work Grace has done for her two companies is to lift the 150g awards for 'EntrErp-manure of the year'. It must be 'hell' to have to live a life that you have to lie about every aspect online.

fwooper

VIP Member
She’s such a chronic liar 😭

She takes public transport for her vlogs, but outside of that she is always taking Ubers across London and even bought a Tesla which she doesn’t use. She doesn’t take the train whenever possible - she takes flights to France every other weekend when she could take the Eurostar (or use the car she bought which was supposedly for driving to France). She’s not taking flights to speak at conferences - all of her flights are to go on a beach holiday. The fact that this particular Dubai trip happens to include one Q&A session hardly makes it a very essential sustainable work trip.

I agree with her that sustainability isn’t a badge and it’s a series of lifestyle changes - but she is deluded if she think she has made any significant changes to her lifestyle. She is living as large as possible. And judging by the hundreds of bikinis she has sold on her depop, this girl does not need any more bikinis.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha

klarigold

Public social pages are not like a private home... And certainly not influencer's pages. They are like shops, you're allowed to say you don't like the products, or you think they're expensive or badly made. After all, you're a customer.

Reactions: 44

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
1) what are these shoes, looks like she’s on tag. These also seem like a very fast fashion style trend that will be in and out come December. So another good sustainable over consumption from grez
2) cba with tala releasing puffer coats. The company is all over the place
She looks like a primary school playground supervisor when they have to stand outside in the winter 😭

• Haha

aemee321

Chatty Member
Guessing her companies really are doing worse than we thought, our Jeff is really trying to cling to relevance
The entitlement, she was the one who chose to purposefully erase all trace of herself from it because of her 'mental health'. She can't just demand it all back when she changes her mind, she effectively quit her job as a vlogger

• Heart