Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
The people who actually run the Tala business have played a blinder by convincing Grace she actually runs the show.

Her day today has consisting of getting up to get a flight, playing CEO on Instagram and now she has the awfully hard decision of choosing between 4 colours for a tracksuit. 🥺
Hard life being boss bitch CEO!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
Bit embarrassing that all her friends are joking about engagement (as tho they are 14) and he’s not posted a single hint of her on his insta despite being on holiday with her. Not even the classic female hand on the insta story.

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
If Flora believed that Tala was sustainable she would wear it from time to time for her running. She doesn’t. IMO her silence is deafening. Just because she doesn’t speak against Tala doesn’t mean she isn’t saying something 🤷🏻‍♀️

IMG_1585.PNG
IMG_1586.PNG

A mere 6 hours after she 'asks for recommendations' for sustainable bikinis, a brand is already shipping freebees out to her. Must be a record.

Also - yet another adgifted dinner :rolleyes: because it was too much to hope for that she would actually start paying for stuff herself. Interesting that she had to specify that the california roll was for her assistant. Do we think that's true, or maybe grez is actually eating it herself?

• Wow
Reactions: 41

fwooper

VIP Member
I thought she said she only had four days of annual leave starting from last Tuesday? But she's clearly extended her holiday (just like she did after her Ibiza 'weekender'). Another of the privileges that normal people couldn't get away with, she can just decide she wants more annual leave at the drop of a hat when she doesn't feel like going back to work. How people think she's relatable and remotely in touch with reality for most 20 something year olds baffles me
Lol I think this is another example of her exaggerating how much she works/how little time she takes off by saying things that are technically the truth but in a convoluted way. I think she calculated the exact number of days during her holiday which were technically annual leave (subtracting the weekend and the bank holiday would get her to 4 days if she planned to be back to work today), instead of just saying she is going on holiday for 1 week like a normal sane person. However it looks like she isn't even back to work today, so I reckon you're right.

ahemahem

When i called her out today in how muxh she seems to be travelling this is her response lol. Find it funny that I have sent her loads of praise but as soon as there is one negative comment I get an essay and a block straight away.
Also hun just because you're not always on a beach promoting fast fashion doesn't really prove you're into sustainability. It's like saying I'm only slightly racist/sexist sometimes but you can't call me out on it because I'm not the worst
Absolutely no legitimate, hardworking CEO would have time (or the desire) to respond to stuff like this on Instagram. Just post what you post and move on, girl.
She spends so much time trying to justify her behaviour and actions; she wouldn’t need to constantly try and justify herself if she was confident in her actions.

And absolutely to your point, just because she makes good decisions around sustainability elsewhere in her life does mean she isn’t in the wrong for her jetsetting antics. Her footprint is probably at least 5x the average person.

rubicon

I might be a bit late to the party here but did anyone see her recent vlog where she’s working in the kitchen/living room? Taking work calls etc

I totally get that it’s her house and she can work where she wants, and of course without her businesses the house wouldn’t be possible, but I feel like if I was a housemate I’d feel a bit like her work and her meetings were being forced on me if she’s working in the communal areas of the house? I dunno, I wouldn’t want to live there with 24/7 cctv and grace doing v important CEO things in the kitchen dining area

Maybe I’m over sensitive 🤣 but surely there’s another room she can use as her actual office?! I get working at the dining table Is your only option if you’re in a small flat etc but she’s not..?

monkey91

I may be wrong but aren't the coats only available for pre order? meaning public doesn't have access to them yet? meaning the coats were sent to these people for an appearance? meaning she should not be shocked at all about them appearing on tv?

Reactions: 40

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
she has got to be joking with this hairstyles reel. she‘s braiding in the back and instead of showing what she‘s doing she pouts her filled-to-burst lips into the camera and puts a shitty little mirror in the back?
also she really can‘t make up her mind what she wants to be. productivity self boss kween? beauty?
“5 minute short hair, no heat hairstyles”

put in extensions so your hair is not short
3 different plaits that all basically look the same 😅

• Haha

Lizzurd

My bet is she will 100% not advertise the fact that she's back in France this time around (especially not that she went by plane). She knows this looks bad for her on a sustainability front and as a dog-owner (poor Ziggy is an afterthought for her now..) and even as a boss babe CEO (she seriously cannot be THAT busy if she's constantly travelling around for dick. Seriously didn't she come back literally 3-4 days ago??? Is she that codependent already?) Honestly this girl is SO annoying.

cactusvine

I don’t understand her obsession or self-hype about this diving thing? It’s seems like an odd attempt for attention or to seem cool? It’s next level annoying.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Even I, a poor prole, would pay for a courier if it was *that* important. File this under things that never happened, AGAIN.

influencersmakemewannadie

Imagine replying to angry customers with laughing emojis when your site crashes and steals money from them. These kinds of issues are understandable teething problems in the first launch or two, but 2+ years and seemingly hundreds of launches in they need to get their shit together. It’s not cute or quirky and their responses just prove how little they care about their customers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry