Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nomaddie

Chatty Member
I'm all for this and being environmentally friendly but it's only sustainable if the clothes last!

My leggings (bought them before I wised up) have a hole in the crotch. I haven't been able to wear them to the gym yet so not as if I've been putting lots of stress on the crotch area. If I have to buy 4 pairs of these leggings then I'm not actually using as little water as you say I am and it bothers me how much she's flexing on insta about them.

Is she just not wearing the same pair enough to see the same issues as us or does she simply not care?????

View attachment 756016
clothes falling apart after a few wears is the opposite of sustainable and tala is the definition of greenwashing. grace just uses the stats to pat herself on the back while she jets away to france to eat expensive sushi and ride around in cars while her tesla and her dog sit at home in london

Reactions: 49

fwooper

VIP Member
Is she for real? Honestly 🥱🤯
I watched the reel myself and it's awful, it moves so fast that you don't even have time to pause to read each recommendation. There's multiple comments saying this on her post - any influencer would get these same complaints, it's a shockingly bad reel. If your content is literally impossible to consume surely you want people to tell you that. I added a screenshot of another person she replied to who wasn't being rude in the slightest. Do people have to grovel and apologise and thank her endlessly before they give the tiniest bit of constructive criticism? The obsession with "manners" is a bit weird.

Also "a few more hours and money on editing services" - she is so dramatic good lord. You're essentially creating a TikTok - you don't need to pay for any editing services. In this case all she had to do was make the reel longer and leave the words on the screen for longer than a millisecond.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

samanthajoness

Less than 7 minutes in and she’s already done a horrendous northern accent and complained that she still has so much work, and that she thought hiring a managing director meant she’d be able to ‘live life a bit more’ - girl is like 7 holidays in 9 months not living life??! I can’t 🥴

Also loving how the first day she had a workout down at 7.30 that we didn’t see, but the day after her workout is at 10am. She’s really gonna be exposing herself even more with this YouTube thing

Reactions: 48

Clover123

VIP Member
Those shorts do not look comfortable
Also the irony of her saying the industry is copy paste when literally everything tala releases is the same but in different colours. Her business is not sustainable!!! Sit down grace!!! Oh wait. You probably can't, or those restrictive shorts would split every seam and your thighs would finally be released to take a much needed gulp of air!!

• Haha

Noinstafame

It’s one thing to take a heap of holidays. It’s another thing to build an online persona about work life balance and suggest that your lifestyle is the norm. It’s actually disgusting.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
I'm not seeing her sister Flora being constantly called out even though she does speak out about sustainability. Maybe it's because her actions actually match her words?

greenvelvet

VIP Member
i hate how she's put "the point of the article is to send outrage my way" like yeah hun, Oxfordshire Live is definitely out to get you. there's no other reason an Oxford-focused online newspaper would report on someone in the public eye slagging off a village in Oxfordshire. They're not trying to get clicks. They just want the whole of Witney to send you angry DMs

• Haha
  • Heart

Pixienuts1975

Grace honestly fakes so many of these “funny stories” I wouldn’t be surprised if she deliberately left the outfit. I’m just not sure how you can “forget” to bring your outfit when surely it was the only thing she needed to take. I’m just sceptical of everything “funny” she does/ said, it’s always too calculated.

also she moans about new look not even having a “shitty satin mini dress.” Funny how she could’ve compromised on fast fashion when she had *no other choice* but people who can’t afford £50 leggings are monsters 🙄
How bratty and entitled that story eirgh! Somehow comes across sizeist, classist and ageist well done qween 😷🙄

goooooose

how does she have so much annual leave im so confused it’s 28 days per year in the UK not 28 days per month?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

nomaddie

Chatty Member
*because* her sister cares about sustainability so she probably wouldn‘t want to promote them

so she really has convinced herself that she‘s a girlboss and that she would have thousands of minions buying her greenwashed clothes if they didn‘t know her before
what a fucking joke lmao

she became an influencer through her parent’s money, connections, and her blessed genetics, then used that following to sell shitty green-washed clothing. she’s so delusional.

her belief that she got all this through hard work is also a shitty example to spit to her followers. spoiler alert: you cannot have her level of success without her parents wealth and many other factors. it’s ok if you’re not an insta girl boss.

• Heart

Silentreader1479

‘Dislike me for whatever reason you want but that’s not a valid one’ 😂😂 your 60 plane trips a year while you preach sustainability is a very legitimate reason for someone not to trust you! 😂 not that anyone needs a valid reason to send one negative comment after endless praise

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I also want to add that I know she deleted her YouTube as she wanted to be taken seriously as a business woman (not an influencer), but she IS an influencer. Her brands are essentially her merch. Anyone who is buying from her brands are buying based on the fact they’re her brands. I’d imagine a very small amount of sales are from people with no prior knowledge of her. I bought her first GraceFit resistance bands and ankle weights, and while they were good, they were absolutely no different to cheaper alternatives on the market.

this mould??? fine if that’s how yall wana live but i prefer to clean my place up x
to me that looks like condensation where her freezers been open for a minute or so

cookiemunchmunch

Guys don’t you just hate it when you need to go to a GALA, something that definitely doesn’t happen every day. Then you forget to bring the most important item for that event, that you have to ask your personal assistant for help, but you can’t be arsed to pay for a courier, so you have to shop where plebs shop???!?!? The HORROR, how do people actually DEAL with being poor on a daily basis?!!?

🙄😑

• Haha

BigDee

Today in the hard life of a Boss Babe CEO:

1. Book ANOTHER holiday. It must be soooo exhausting finding such good deals for your 16th holiday this year.
2. Approve some things. Without her, the company would just fall apart. The easy work has been done by the rest of the team, now it’s time for the hard part: approvals.
3. Develop a to do list. Obviously this is much more difficult than just writing down what needs to be done. This is DEVELOPING a to do list. A master to do list at that.

How does she do it??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

dfsdfsdfadfs

As said countless times before, Grace's involvement in her companies is almost beyond the most extreme 'surface level'/fluff style decisions. That literally make zero difference to anything.

Grace's employees/owners: Grace we need you to make this SUPER HARD BOSS BASE decision that only you can make after 3 business trips to Paris, but, should this collection have one sky blue item, or one... summer day sky blue item. (item already made 6 months ago via dodgy suppliers)

Grace - 6 stories about how crazy being a CEO is, a trip to Paris and extreme stress levels over the magnitude of it. "GOD I NEED A BREAK, is anybody else's work life balance 99.999-0.00000001? Let's go with the summer day blue!! Buys 40,000 worth of jewellery as a reward an goes to young entrepreneur of the year awards.

The way I see it when I see her post stuff about being a CEO/decisions is the same energy as when they let a 4 year old child into the cockpit of the plane and they let them fly it and the child is insanely happy and thinks they're doing it.

• Haha
  • Sick

rosie994

I absolutely hate that quote about how having a public Instagram is like people being invited into your house. When your followers are paying for your lifestyle, yeah they can comment on the stuff you post. Fuck sake