Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thisisntreal

Hilarious the way she phrased this like it's a #relatable thing that everyone experiences. It's getting embarrassing how out of touch she is with the real world these days. Who gets Ubers home from work, in London of all places?
She’s such a smug, up-herself rotten egg of a human. Her absurd half smirk in that photo is so grim. Also there’s nothing less relatable than a millionaire girlboss complaining about surge pricing for an uber they don’t need to take. The humblebrag about having to work till surge pricing goes down is such a joke. Just pack up and go for a walk/a drink/get a snack/wander round some shops like a normal person if you’re that desperate to avoid paying extra. Or yaknow, cycle or get public transport home. Much sustainable our grezos.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This post gave me a full body cringe like, why does she always turn into this insecure crying baby whenever people correct her? She has such a complex about being right all the time and it shows... like girl it’s really not that deep why is the boss babe ceo millionaire throwing her toys
36004107-DBF5-4A46-92AB-99F88CD8AAE3.jpeg

62048B25-B50A-4FA6-BF68-4193B6F4D15B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

aemee321

Chatty Member
4B74D76E-1FA8-494D-9F94-47A1DA57FB1C.jpeg

Anyone else think this is proper stingy considering it’s in memory of her best mates late grandad, when she is a millionaire who drops 10 x this on a pair of shoes or a flight to Dubai

• Wow

plcs81

Grace honestly fakes so many of these “funny stories” I wouldn’t be surprised if she deliberately left the outfit. I’m just not sure how you can “forget” to bring your outfit when surely it was the only thing she needed to take. I’m just sceptical of everything “funny” she does/ said, it’s always too calculated.

also she moans about new look not even having a “shitty satin mini dress.” Funny how she could’ve compromised on fast fashion when she had *no other choice* but people who can’t afford £50 leggings are monsters 🙄
"for the chic country bumpkin" could she be any more condescending of the people who live in that village or shop in those places? God she has the worst superiority complex of any influencer.

You can tell she's gearing up for the reveal and the inevitable DMs from her minions saying "omg kween you killed it even though it was last minute SLAY mama"

Also I'm pretty sure she pulled this 'last minute' outfit thing before for one of her launches? When she got that purple suit? She couldn't just wear the outfit she had to push that it was super last minute and so hectic like she doesn't want to come across as having put time into her outfit when she clearly has 🙄

• Heart

nomaddie

Chatty Member
Her series of stories right now about her trying to find an outfit for her gala dinner (did you know she is attending a GALA DINNER guys) are so out of touch and icky. Acting like it was too much money to get her original outfit couriered - she can easily afford it, she’s just stingy. She then talks about the horror of going to Next, Hobbs and New Look, where she was forced to go where the poor people shop. I hope she is holding up okay after that ordeal.

Hilariously, I can absolutely bet her expensive original outfit would have looked no better than whatever she has bought from Hobbs.
i am speechless. she’s really leaning into her rich, out of touch identity. this story actually makes me cringe.

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I didn't really understand her stories, she's had the same phone for ages apparently but also apparently lost 3 phones in a year and a half...? so which is it? am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Another super early 7am workout well done Grace. Also the fact that she’s promoting that she actually burned the calories her watch is showing is just infuriating (pet peeve as a PT myself) 🥲
Wow also really rounding up there, 260 isn't really nearly 300 is it? And that's not even considering the fact that these watch calculations are notoriously wrong.

Anyone else think she might have a slight penchant for exaggeration? 😉 Perhaps she's not working 28 hours days either 😱

• Haha

FDR97

Chatty Member
£1200 a night hotel in the Maldives her 7th+ holiday this year but she is REALLY sustainable and hates the rich guys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
This thread is dead, just like Grace’s ‘career’.
Ikr, I miss the days when she was getting exposed left right and centre for fuckin exploiting shreddy girls, lying about manufacturing tala in china and doing illegal parties in dubai 😢

• Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
Something a little amusing about Flora giving this answer when her sister is a queen of capitalism.

916A647C-0CD3-4315-8EEA-4535B874386F.png

• Haha

LittlePea

Chatty Member
“Wow look at this view!” *of my designer bag you plebs*
Nothing irks me more than when influencers/instagrammers/boss babes just HAVE to get their designer pieces in a photo.

Why do you need to flaunt your wealth at any given opportunity? The view is enough.

But please Grace, tell me more about how you’re So ReLaTaBlE and hate the rich.

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2021-09-29 13.55.52.png

They still have this shite issues, it's not cute, never was. These are basic issues that should've been solved with their first few releases at most, I am forever baffled that they still have people that want to buy their shit with everything is so shoddy. Even the positive reviews "I received two stained clothes but received SUCH a quick reply, omg the best!!" come on people

nomaddie

Chatty Member
Guessing her companies really are doing worse than we thought, our Jeff is really trying to cling to relevance
this is so hilarious, remember when tala had just launched and she said she didn’t want to be the face of it and wanted to be off social media, essentially to become a business babe? now she is back groveling for attention via youtube. embarrassing for miss grez

cookiemunchmunch

Eurrgh so cringe and uncomfortable. Proper Michael Scott /David Brent vibes isn’t it haha so desperate to look ‘cool’ and banterous
1uvze7.jpg

I genuinely feel bad for her employees, yikes. Imagine having someone like her as your superior, sharing your team chats where she's so utterly ~hilarious~ all the time, and her fuck ups are part of her quirky personality. Just puked a bit in my mouth

PS. I love Michael Scott and David Brent, she could never actually be as iconic as they are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
These shoes she keeps wearing atm are fucking rancid, no offence if anyone else wears these but my nan literally has an identical pair she uses to do gardening, but she would never be seen dead in them in public lmao.
00D29CE8-8C68-435D-BA99-26330BC78130.png

• Haha
  • Sick

aemee321

Chatty Member
I thought she said she only had four days of annual leave starting from last Tuesday? But she's clearly extended her holiday (just like she did after her Ibiza 'weekender'). Another of the privileges that normal people couldn't get away with, she can just decide she wants more annual leave at the drop of a hat when she doesn't feel like going back to work. How people think she's relatable and remotely in touch with reality for most 20 something year olds baffles me

Noahfence

im so confused by this - she said she didnt have time to pop back and get her outfit yet has time to lark about several different shops to find a new outfit?? make it make sense