Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cookiemunchmunch

Screenshot 2021-09-02 09.20.02.png

A FEW days off? A few. That's bloody rich. Does she want sympathy? Do fuck off, Grace.

How is being on holiday since the 11th of August a few days? Honestly what planet does she live on??

Reactions: 53

fwooper

VIP Member
If you’re able to spend 30 minutes reading a magazine at the start of the work day after being away for a week, something tells me your role isn’t that important. Even I (in my lowly non-CEO position) usually take a good few hours to get through a backlog of messages/emails after time off, but she somehow has the time to flick through a magazine and make Instagram stories?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

fwooper

VIP Member
View attachment 794054
Anyone else think this is proper stingy considering it’s in memory of her best mates late grandad, when she is a millionaire who drops 10 x this on a pair of shoes or a flight to Dubai
She seems quite stingy in general to me, which is surprisingly common in very wealthy people. e.g. buys a £100k+ Tesla which collects dust outside her house, but will post on Instagram asking her followers for discount codes for groceries (literally did this yesterday). It's weird how she probably doesn't consider the Tesla money down the drain but seemingly balks at paying full price for groceries. When she was on Twitter she was always trying to scrounge some form of discount code or freebie using her followers, e.g. for Deliveroo/Uber/Lyft/Monzo.

Everyone loves a bargain, I'm sure that doesn't go away once you get filthy rich, but I hate this "budget kween" thing she does where she likes to pretend she is scrimping and saving like everyone else. Once you're literally a multi-millionaire it looks a bit greedy to still be asking for discount codes. And yep, £100 is a pittance to her - probably the equivalent of buying a coffee.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I'm not diagnosing her with the personality disorder but man she just reeks of narcissism. I never got this impression from her in the late 10s. Has she had a complete personality shift or has she always been like this

She has 0 empathy, always needs to be bragging/to be admired, makes stuff up to attract said admiration, covets and shows off expensive shit and flash experiences, expects special favours, reacts really badly to criticism blah blah blah

Reactions: 52

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Her series of stories right now about her trying to find an outfit for her gala dinner (did you know she is attending a GALA DINNER guys) are so out of touch and icky. Acting like it was too much money to get her original outfit couriered - she can easily afford it, she’s just stingy. She then talks about the horror of going to Next, Hobbs and New Look, where she was forced to go where the poor people shop. I hope she is holding up okay after that ordeal.

Hilariously, I can absolutely bet her expensive original outfit would have looked no better than whatever she has bought from Hobbs.
Grace honestly fakes so many of these “funny stories” I wouldn’t be surprised if she deliberately left the outfit. I’m just not sure how you can “forget” to bring your outfit when surely it was the only thing she needed to take. I’m just sceptical of everything “funny” she does/ said, it’s always too calculated.

also she moans about new look not even having a “shitty satin mini dress.” Funny how she could’ve compromised on fast fashion when she had *no other choice* but people who can’t afford £50 leggings are monsters 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

fwooper

VIP Member
View attachment 741633
Or how about…get the bus or tube, or the electric car you never drive 🧐 sustainable qween x
Hilarious the way she phrased this like it's a #relatable thing that everyone experiences. It's getting embarrassing how out of touch she is with the real world these days. Who gets Ubers home from work, in London of all places?

Video in half an hour, what we all thinking
“hey guys so I’m back lol” *insert waffle for 30 mins about how she’s coming back on /her terms/ and how it has absolutely nothing to do with her merch businesses crumbling if she’s not the face of them* and probably add in some bits where she speaks in a northern accent for absolutely no reason

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

influencersmakemewannadie

The latest tala announcement post is riddled with mistakes.

1. I know this is a stylistic choice from the previous slide so should say “bold” but it just looks like you’re saying “old colours” lol

2. 5” inseam on leggings??

3. Apparently all 4 colours of the leggings have a “new and improved fit”. But the comments claim that the grey and black are the old style, and only violet and brown are new additions? So the “new and improved” is just bullshit and the leggings clearly haven’t changed.

4. Why are some items just black/grey and others are “shadow black”, “tornada grey”? Are they the same colour or different shades?

5. “Long sleeve’s”? It’s a plural, there shouldn’t be an apostrophe in there.

There are probably more I haven’t picked up on but just goes to show what an absolute shitshow this brand is

Attachments

• Haha

Rubysue123

Chatty Member
I think someone who has time to write a quote of the day in their diary isn’t rushed off their feet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Hahaha I’m actually crying at her trying to blag that. Also why would just hearing music blasting make you think it was a workout???
Has anyone seen her latest reel, another complete shitshow- improving by 1% everyday- a summary

- gets up has a coffee
- Read 2 industry articles with coffee. Grace kindly prints these out every morning because ✨aesthetic✨ Is more important than sustainability when you’re a boss babe. Seriously this is one of my biggest pet peeves with her. What does she do with them when she’s finished? She’s hardly going back all the times to all these random articles let’s be real
- Put phone away for workout (time on phone 11:38, also not sure how she wants people to do shreddy workouts without a phone, unless… more paper)
- Do a 20 minute workout (time now 12:15 🤔)
- the usual write daily goals in planner (where she scheduled her gym and reading for 7-8 🤥)
- walk every day, photo of zig. No one looks more surprised than zig by the rare day out with “owner”

• Haha

klarigold

Resorts in the Maldives have to have all their food/water/supplies shipped or flown in every few days to make otherwise uninhabitable islands into luxury destinations for the super rich. Would love to know the carbon cost of 1 week in the Maldives.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

fwooper

VIP Member
When i called her out today in how muxh she seems to be travelling this is her response lol. Find it funny that I have sent her loads of praise but as soon as there is one negative comment I get an essay and a block straight away.
Also hun just because you're not always on a beach promoting fast fashion doesn't really prove you're into sustainability. It's like saying I'm only slightly racist/sexist sometimes but you can't call me out on it because I'm not the worst
I’m dying, I cannot believe she sent you a screenshot of her Monzo transactions. It reeks of insecurity - she'll probably receive 100s of DMs from people stroking her ego calling her a sustainable queen, yet it still drives her crazy that the odd few people don't see her lifestyle as sustainable. You can just imagine her on her sun lounger nose deep in her phone furiously constructing these responses to people in her DMs. How desperate is she for validation?

Also quite embarrassing for her to claim that transport is 1.8% of global emissions which is just... wildly untrue. Every source I've read indicates that transport accounts for anywhere from 20-30% of global emissions (e.g. this source).

• Haha
Reactions: 50

fwooper

VIP Member
I think she's off to Dubai for a fitness expo. Get ready for another *actual* business trip where she does one Q&A session and spends the rest of the time on the beach, while simultaneously posting stories about how she has no work life balance.

It has a me a bit nostalgic for the drama of last year. Her posting a sanctimonious Instagram story that she's going to Dubai for a very safe work trip, only to get caught at an illegal party the very next day was possibly one of my favourite influencer fuck ups ever. It's a crime she got away with it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
View attachment 851513
Hilarious if this was about tala 😅
I know a lot of people on here like Flora but to me she just comes across as being dim and having zero self awareness whatsoever. Does she not realise that exactly describes her own sisters brand? Like it fully seems as if she is openly throwing shade at Tala with this post

Reactions: 49