Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious the way she phrased this like it's a #relatable thing that everyone experiences. It's getting embarrassing how out of touch she is with the real world these days. Who gets Ubers home from work, in London of all places?
She’s such a smug, up-herself rotten egg of a human. Her absurd half smirk in that photo is so grim. Also there’s nothing less relatable than a millionaire girlboss complaining about surge pricing for an uber they don’t need to take. The humblebrag about having to work till surge pricing goes down is such a joke. Just pack up and go for a walk/a drink/get a snack/wander round some shops like a normal person if you’re that desperate to avoid paying extra. Or yaknow, cycle or get public transport home. Much sustainable our grezos.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s such a smug, up-herself rotten egg of a human. Her absurd half smirk in that photo is so grim. Also there’s nothing less relatable than a millionaire girlboss complaining about surge pricing for an uber they don’t need to take. The humblebrag about having to work till surge pricing goes down is such a joke. Just pack up and go for a walk/a drink/get a snack/wander round some shops like a normal person if you’re that desperate to avoid paying extra. Or yaknow, cycle or get public transport home. Much sustainable our grezos.
Um excuse me HaTeRrrrr! She’s just keeping us measly working class peasants in jobs buying more coffee and getting an Uber… 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she has got to be joking with this hairstyles reel. she‘s braiding in the back and instead of showing what she‘s doing she pouts her filled-to-burst lips into the camera and puts a crappy little mirror in the back?
also she really can‘t make up her mind what she wants to be. productivity self boss kween? beauty?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
she has got to be joking with this hairstyles reel. she‘s braiding in the back and instead of showing what she‘s doing she pouts her filled-to-burst lips into the camera and puts a crappy little mirror in the back?
also she really can‘t make up her mind what she wants to be. productivity self boss kween? beauty?
Her reels are the absolute worst, she’s clearly been told by her management to start doing them but she jusr has no clue how to make one, they’re are always painfully boring and full of far too much text and information.
I think when it comes to social media, she’s a bit stuck in the past tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looks like her bf is Zac, the dog matches up and he’s also in south of France playing rugby

Reactions: 4
“5 minute short hair, no heat hairstyles”

put in extensions so your hair is not short
3 different plaits that all basically look the same 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Grace is enough of a bleep that I don’t really care about hers
Her reels are the absolute worst, she’s clearly been told by her management to start doing them but she jusr has no clue how to make one, they’re are always painfully boring and full of far too much text and information.
I think when it comes to social media, she’s a bit stuck in the past tbh
Reels are instas new big thing, they’re pushing engagement on them so they can be competitive with TikTok and you are 100% right she’s defo been told by Gleam to start posting them. Shame they really highlight the flaws in her account where she is now completely devoid of any relatability.

Reactions: 19
“5 minute short hair, no heat hairstyles”

put in extensions so your hair is not short
3 different plaits that all basically look the same 😅
And without extensions her hair still isn't even short - it's at or even past her shoulders? How is it a hair tutorial if you don't show people the back of your hair as you're doing it? The reel is so odd, especially how she is frozen in the same expression. Makes me think there's a filter applied and she didn't want it to shift off her as she moved.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 741633
Or how about…get the bus or tube, or the electric car you never drive 🧐 sustainable qween x
It was literally bought to flex on Instagram. This woman would not have a life without Instagram. She claims she hates social media yet she puts everything on Instagram. From holidays to pub meets to complaining about an Uber surge.

Reactions: 22
I'm trying to think of the next hypocritical/contradictory thing that could be posted on her stories. I'm thinking:

10 nights straight of eating out at restaurants, gifted lunches, going to dinner parties and thanking two separate meal prep companies for their insane, massive deliveries.
11th day: Story of her cooking pasta. "Life as a CEO and FULL TIME personal Chef is exhausting, myg0d"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm trying to think of the next hypocritical/contradictory thing that could be posted on her stories. I'm thinking:

10 nights straight of eating out at restaurants, gifted lunches, going to dinner parties and thanking two separate meal prep companies for their insane, massive deliveries.
11th day: Story of her cooking pasta. "Life as a CEO and FULL TIME personal Chef is exhausting, myg0d"
then taking some more annual leave to recover from the stress of it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At this point tala is just spreading its over stock between multiple outlets to detract from the fact that the items are in fact, on sale. This is their second Depop too 😬
E9CCD68F-25FA-4863-9907-EC5A0946B39D.png

DD126402-AC85-4AFD-9B28-91CF843353F7.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
At this point tala is just spreading its over stock between multiple outlets to detract from the fact that the items are in fact, on sale.
View attachment 743493
Is it not a bit embarrassing that their stuff is already being sold as “deadstock”? That’s basically stuff that’s so old and out of season, because the company can’t actually sell it for love nor money, that they have to flog on the cheap to make space for stuff that might have a better chance of selling. Think the TK Maxx clearance rack. I know there might be a sort of cachet/premium for unworn classic items like iconic trainers, but Tala is… Not that.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.