Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
94BBB5C9-2D17-4D8D-A9C4-CB79BC882DE1.png

6 things on her EOD to do list, that’s cute. I worked over 1h overtime today and forced myself to stop because it was just too much, lol and you had to number this mega list as well? We already know she’s deluded because a) she said she’s on holiday for a fEw dAys since the 11th of August b) she apparently has short hair (where though?????? Even without extensions I wouldn’t look to her for short hairstyles)

As I said; do duck off 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 743887

6 things on her EOD to do list, that’s cute. I worked over 1h overtime today and forced myself to stop because it was just too much, lol and you had to number this mega list as well? We already know she’s deluded because a) she said she’s on holiday for a fEw dAys since the 11th of August b) she apparently has short hair (where though?????? Even without extensions I wouldn’t look to her for short hairstyles)

As I said; do duck off 😑
As if she has “emails” and “slacks” as items ON HER TO DO LIST. I’m sure for most people they doesn’t need itemising seeing as replying to messages is just, y’know, a fundamental part of the job?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What a weird thing to say. We shouldn't be discussing something so personal. There are so many things about her ethics, business practices and general behaviour which we can criticise.

There is no need to get so weirdly personal 🙄
Oooook no bother, I just know someone who’s been with her haha

Reactions: 4
SUPER ULTRA IMPORTANT CEO TO DO LIST:

1. Buy Notebook
2. Write to-do list
3. Take Photo and post to social media
4. Early Gifted Bottomless Brunch
5. Book next holiday (not the one already booked for this week)
6. Email one person
7. Ask team that runs Tala to add a full stop to end of all social replies now. (confidence mindset prep aesthetic groove synergy front facing expectation)
8. Choose what shade of blue for the next set of joggers.
9. Quit work at 3 and relax at spa.
10. Remember not to work as hard tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
As if she has “emails” and “slacks” as items ON HER TO DO LIST. I’m sure for most people they doesn’t need itemising seeing as replying to messages is just, y’know, a fundamental part of the job?
When I've had a particularly busy day, I have to choose which emails to respond to and which to leave because sometimes an email can take half an hour to respond to properly or even longer! To me this just shows how surface-level her work actually probably is, that she can just say 'emails' as ONE action like wtf 😂

Reactions: 23
When I've had a particularly busy day, I have to choose which emails to respond to and which to leave because sometimes an email can take half an hour to respond to properly or even longer! To me this just shows how surface-level her work actually probably is, that she can just say 'emails' as ONE action like wtf 😂
Also if emails and slack are on her EOD tasks what has she been doing all day prior!?

Reactions: 16
Imagine how annoying her prioritising/time blocking strategy must be for her team. e.g. you send her a Slack message asking a quick question that would take 10 seconds to reply to, but she won’t get back to you for several hours because she turns off notifications outside of the dedicated “window” where she responds to messages.

Don’t get me wrong, when you have lots of tasks you definitely need to prioritise, but in a role like that surely you can’t be doing only one thing at a time - you need to be able to multitask. People generally use Slack because they want a quick reply, and it’s pretty useless if she only gets back to you at the end of the day.

Reactions: 22
Imagine how annoying her prioritising/time blocking strategy must be for her team. e.g. you send her a Slack message asking a quick question that would take 10 seconds to reply to, but she won’t get back to you for several hours because she turns off notifications outside of the dedicated “window” where she responds to messages.

Don’t get me wrong, when you have lots of tasks you definitely need to prioritise, but in a role like that surely you can’t be doing only one thing at a time - you need to be able to multitask. People generally use Slack because they want a quick reply, and it’s pretty useless if she only gets back to you at the end of the day.
Yeah my work uses teams and we will IM people if need a quick reply or email if doesn’t need replying ASAP. I’d get so pissed if my manager didn’t reply to me for hours because taking selfie’s in her bedroom 🙄

Reactions: 18
Yeah my work uses teams and we will IM people if need a quick reply or email if doesn’t need replying ASAP. I’d get so pissed if my manager didn’t reply to me for hours because taking selfie’s in her bedroom 🙄
same, her workers just seem to be fans tbh they put up with so much tit

Reactions: 12
Hah definitely same here. For emails that take less than 2-3 minutes to reply I’ll crack them out in-between calls/meetings and chunkier bits of work, for all others they get time-blocked in my diary so they don’t need to go on a to-do. Which I was doing before grezos I hasten to add. Shame she seems to have forgotten her own advice…

Reactions: 8
There’s Shreddy resistance bands and powders on sale on Beauty Bay. Not sure if this a bee thing or not but it just popped up as an ad for me.

Reactions: 1
👏👏👏 Shall we all report -because that's some bullshit.
The Instagram post you’re talking about (because it looked like an undisclosed ad for the villa they [montana, grace and co] were staying at) has been taken down now. :eek: maybe ASA got in touch

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.