Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive heard bad things about her cooch:) LOL
What a weird thing to say. We shouldn't be discussing something so personal. There are so many things about her ethics, business practices and general behaviour which we can criticise.

There is no need to get so weirdly personal 🙄

Reactions: 25
What a weird thing to say. We shouldn't be discussing something so personal. There are so many things about her ethics, business practices and general behaviour which we can criticise.

There is no need to get so weirdly personal 🙄
Hell nah, this is a gossip site, unless it specifically goes against tattle rules then no discussion is off limits. And tbh, if someone comes on here and makes a bold statement like that, I wanna know the full explanation lmao.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I so desperately want her to do a 9-5 so she understands that jetting off to France and spending almost a month abroad is NOT normal for working people.
Would love for her to work in retail 9-5. She’s such a privileged bleep. Never had a struggle or hard days work in her life

Reactions: 27
Ive heard bad things about her cooch:) LOL
Has anyone seen that video of Katie price calling out emily atack saying “all the men I know that you’ve been with haven’t got good things to say about you… fishy”
This made me think of that 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Hell nah, this is a gossip site, unless it specifically goes against tattle rules then no discussion is off limits. And tbh, if someone comes on here and makes a bold statement like that, I wanna know the full explanation lmao.
I'm not saying it's not allowed. I'm just saying it's pretty weird to talk about that. How old are we? 10?

I'm not saying it's not allowed. I'm just saying it's pretty weird to talk about that. How old are we? 10?
It wouldn't surprise me if she does have problems down there. The shorts she wears are waay too tight for her. It probably never gets a chance to breath down there. Plus she always looks so dirty and greasy so this information doesn't surprise me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she ever spoken about a blood sugar problem before or is this another new diagnosis/self diagnosis?
680CC636-C09F-4A80-9A53-6BB8F03F1DB1.jpeg

Reactions: 8
She's definitely mentioned it before, maybe in some old uni videos but it's probably another one of her exaggerations and it's not even a thing

Reactions: 24
She's definitely mentioned it before, maybe in some old uni videos but it's probably another one of her exaggerations and it's not even a thing
My favourite one was when she claimed that she was allergic to her own hair 😢🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah she used to talk about it a lot in her uni vlogs - specifically remember her saying she is hypoglycaemic.

...As to whether that's true or not, I think there's enough precedent for us to be skeptical. Didn't she claim she was doing intermittent fasting only recently? Fasting for a hypoglycaemic person is dangerous - happy to be corrected but I was under the impression you're meant to the opposite, eating consistently (including small snacks in between meals) to keep blood sugar levels constant. Skipping breakfast and eating ginormous bowls of pasta for dinner doesn't exactly seem like the diet of someone with a blood sugar problem.

Reactions: 29
Yeah she used to talk about it a lot in her uni vlogs - specifically remember her saying she is hypoglycaemic.

...As to whether that's true or not, I think there's enough precedent for us to be skeptical. Didn't she claim she was doing intermittent fasting only recently? Fasting for a hypoglycaemic person is dangerous - happy to be corrected but I was under the impression you're meant to the opposite, eating consistently (including small snacks in between meals) to keep blood sugar levels constant. Skipping breakfast and eating ginormous bowls of pasta for dinner doesn't exactly seem like the diet of someone with a blood sugar problem.
She said on Instagram recently that she usually ‘doesn’t eat breakfast’ because of her ‘weird blood sugar’ whatever that means lol

Reactions: 5

Me and my dad have this but very mild. I suffered so badly when in the midst of my ED because of starving and now I’m now “recovered”, I don’t suffer that much because I have 3 daily meals and snacks.
I honestly don’t think I could do intermittent fasting as the symptoms of hypoglycaemia are not worth it and I literally can’t do anything that day until I’ve recovered overnight - so she’s lying about having it or intermittent fasting.

Reactions: 10
F0612ECC-DB7E-48FD-B680-59B1A0C11E2D.png

Or how about…get the bus or tube, or the electric car you never drive 🧐 sustainable qween x

• Sick
Reactions: 81
She does look like one of those people who only shower in the morning, go about their day, hit the gym, goes home and only changes her clothes and goes to bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 741633
Or how about…get the bus or tube, or the electric car you never drive 🧐 sustainable qween x
Hilarious the way she phrased this like it's a #relatable thing that everyone experiences. It's getting embarrassing how out of touch she is with the real world these days. Who gets Ubers home from work, in London of all places?

Reactions: 52
Also, why was she working from Starbucks all day lmao, do Tala not have offices anymore?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.