Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her obsession or self-hype about this diving thing? It’s seems like an odd attempt for attention or to seem cool? It’s next level annoying.

Reactions: 40
I don’t understand her obsession or self-hype about this diving thing? It’s seems like an odd attempt for attention or to seem cool? It’s next level annoying.
She gives me as much second-hand embarrassment and cringe as Hugo from Love Island does and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This picture really drove the point home for me that all her pics are just carefully posed and curated to make her proportions look unreal and her face look like an alien. Here she looks like a very normal person and it’s refreshing af
0CE357BD-F24C-4B41-827E-13F102936EEE.png

Reactions: 32
This picture really drove the point home for me that all her pics are just carefully posed and curated to make her proportions look unreal and her face look like an alien. Here she looks like a very normal person and it’s refreshing afView attachment 739201
She looks like flora, just like a normal girl. Where have those massive lips disappeared to?! It’s pictures like this that make me think she hasn’t even had any filler, it is literally just ig filters and pouting lmao

Reactions: 20
1630487049847.png

Tell me Grace isn't gonna look like Pat Butcher in 5 years if she doesn't stay out of the sun for more than 5 mins or get those gold things out of her ears

• Haha
Reactions: 38
At this point I can believe that Grace would adopt the persona of Pat Butcher in order to appear working class. The next TALA shoot shall be at the Queen Victoria, Walford 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just find mad how she was so proud to say she's a vegan and the moment she starts making money she's starts buying designer tit lol

Reactions: 21
Screenshot 2021-09-02 09.20.02.png

A FEW days off? A few. That's bloody rich. Does she want sympathy? Do duck off, Grace.

How is being on holiday since the 11th of August a few days? Honestly what planet does she live on??

Reactions: 53
View attachment 740899

A FEW days off? A few. That's bloody rich. Does she want sympathy? Do duck off, Grace.

How is being on holiday since the 11th of August a few days? Honestly what planet does she live on??
I so desperately want her to do a 9-5 so she understands that jetting off to France and spending almost a month abroad is NOT normal for working people.

Reactions: 42
exactly shes taken more days off in a month than most people get in a year

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.