Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at 8:30am she posts a story saying she’s about to work out, after previously saying she does that at 7:30 to start working by 8:30. Thought you were absolutely snowed under because your 4 days/month of annual leave resulted in so much extra work 🤡 no way you can start working out at 8:30 and be at your desk even for 9

Reactions: 38
Her bio now reads “productivity, working out + improving by 1% every day (apart from on the weekends)” - what happened to not being an influencer anymore? Now she is rebranding as some kind of weird productivity/wellness influencer? So funny that only a few months ago she wrote a whole book about toxic productivity and not believing everything you see on social media - now she’s posting reels and stories of her pretending to be more productive than she is (e.g. lying about times she does things to prove she fits it all in around a 9-5). I don’t understand how this content can be helpful, it just makes people feel bad. Fitting in a 30 minute workout every morning is pretty easy if you have a decked out home gym.

Reactions: 54
exactly, she wanted to stop being an influencer but today she’s asking what content people want. Clearly tala and shreddy aren’t doing so great and she needs to give them a boost

Reactions: 30
Her bio now reads “productivity, working out + improving by 1% every day (apart from on the weekends)” - what happened to not being an influencer anymore? Now she is rebranding as some kind of weird productivity/wellness influencer? So funny that only a few months ago she wrote a whole book about toxic productivity and not believing everything you see on social media - now she’s posting reels and stories of her pretending to be more productive than she is (e.g. lying about times she does things to prove she fits it all in around a 9-5). I don’t understand how this content can be helpful, it just makes people feel bad. Fitting in a 30 minute workout every morning is pretty easy if you have a decked out home gym.
At least she removed the NY times #1 best seller from her bio now lol (not that that really means anything anymore). I also find it funny that when she's struggling with her own productivity or workout routine, she assumes that everyone else needs help as well

Reactions: 30
At least she removed the NY times #1 best seller from her bio now lol (not that that really means anything anymore). I also find it funny that when she's struggling with her own productivity or workout routine, she assumes that everyone else needs help as well
Speaking of Grace the best-selling author, I just went to see her book's Amazon page and theres only been 4 reviews added since the beginning of June. The hype is fully fizzled out and seems like her book has no staying power, as predicted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Nothing she does has staying power. That’s why everything is “hyper-marketed” (channelling my inner grezos there)

proof is in the pudding with the book. Tala trying to sell through ASOS etc. When grace isn’t “omg, don’t say I didn’t warn you, very limited stock, DM’s are going through the roof” no one is arsed

Reactions: 25
Speaking of Grace the best-selling author, I just went to see her book's Amazon page and theres only been 4 reviews added since the beginning of June. The hype is fully fizzled out and seems like her book has no staying power, as predicted.
I imagine anyone who wanted to buy it basically bought it immediately (her fans) and it has stopped selling at all now. Most people wouldn’t just walk into a book shop and buy this k8nd of book from someone they didn’t know

Reactions: 14
How she had the audacity to write a book on hustle culture, toxic productivity, positive working patterns, time management… list goes on
How on earth was she at Harris + Hoole coffee shop at 4am??? They don't open until at least 7am? Getting tired of all this time travelling aka lying about how early in the day she does things lol

Reactions: 37
How on earth was she at Harris + Hoole coffee shop at 4am??? They don't open until at least 7am? Getting tired of all this time travelling aka lying about how early in the day she does things lol
I reckon it could also be a picture she snapped yesterday because doesn't the date in the corner of her planner say 7/9/21? I could be totally wrong though as my vision is really bad 🥲
Either way it wouldn't really surprise me if two (?) days of WoRkiNg sOoOo hArd exhausted her so much that she needs to jet off on another holiday again lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knowing her she’s probably taken a picture of her laptop open at the airport, uploaded it to look like a girl boss, closed the laptop and cracked on with her holiday.
Everything she does is a facade!

Reactions: 15
Knowing her she’s probably taken a picture of her laptop open at the airport, uploaded it to look like a girl boss, closed the laptop and cracked on with her holiday.
Everything she does is a facade!
exactly, the coffee cup is probably empty and she is having a pre holiday prosecco in wetherspoons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon it could also be a picture she snapped yesterday because doesn't the date in the corner of her planner say 7/9/21? I could be totally wrong though as my vision is really bad 🥲
Either way it wouldn't really surprise me if two (?) days of WoRkiNg sOoOo hArd exhausted her so much that she needs to jet off on another holiday again lol.
You’re right, it does say 7th. So either it was taken yesterday and she’s being misleading or it was taken this morning but she didn’t tick off anything from yesterday’s to-do 😂 cAN’T CatCH GrEZOs OuT THouGh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lol this is what I mean with the fake productivity and her hypocrisy - this is exactly the kind of social media content she was criticising in her book. Her story makes it seem like she stayed up all night working when she’s actually just up early for a flight and decided to do some planning while she waits to board. Which is hardly an unusual thing to do, but when Grace does it it’s #workneverstops #nosleep #girlboss

• Heart
Reactions: 46
What other CEO would even have time to take all these pictures of their working day? 🤣 she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 20
Lol this is what I mean with the fake productivity and her hypocrisy - this is exactly the kind of social media content she was criticising in her book. Her story makes it seem like she stayed up all night working when she’s actually just up early for a flight and decided to do some planning while she waits to board. Which is hardly an unusual thing to do, but when Grace does it it’s #workneverstops #nosleep #girlboss
Exactly, can you call it a "sleep pattern" when you wake up early for a flight? I definitely wouldn't! It's so misleading to represent this as her life, and additionally, even if she was up early working, NOT boasting about it on social media was the entire point of her book! She must be severely up herself to not get the hypocrisy here 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
321C1754-1D19-4AE6-9B18-D0FF62B7CA3D.png

Romantic weekend in Paris with the new boyfriend who plays rugby in France is it???

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.