Grace Beverley #17 working hard (in her imagination), hardly working (because she's on vacation)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is out here making money from selling people time management and (exercise) routine advice when she has been on holiday for practically a quarter of the year 😭 it’s easy to organise yourself when you can just choose not to work lol

Reactions: 54
The stories of them all lounging around that gigantic gaudy mansion are so icky. The whole event is more extravagant and expensive than most people's weddings, yet all of this is just for Montana's birthday - just the kind of excess and narcissism that influencers are all about. Hiring a villa to celebrate your birthday isn't enough, they have to hire a mega mansion that costs more than the average person's annual salary to rent for a week. How classic that a few years ago Grace was retweeting stuff like "eat the rich", and now she's flaunting her stay in this tacky gilded palace. Amazing how she has somehow crafted an image for herself as a sustainable and socially conscious influencer when she is just as obsessed with money and luxury as the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
View attachment 737297

Stop, I’m cringing so hard. You’re not funny or charming omfg

Going to stop looking at her stories for now I’m just annoyed at 110% of everything she’s doing at the moment 🙄😑
She is literally the annoying show off kid who used to spend all their time trying to impress the adults because no one wanted to play with them 😩

No but actually why are they trying to pretend like they’re on love island? Ik Montana fell off and the rest of them were never even on, but this is just sad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
imagine a friend on their zillionth holiday in a year when most people have not been on one at all, messaging you a photo of them driving and asking for a rating. I cannot imagine doing that after the age of about8

Reactions: 24
I thought she said she only had four days of annual leave starting from last Tuesday? But she's clearly extended her holiday (just like she did after her Ibiza 'weekender'). Another of the privileges that normal people couldn't get away with, she can just decide she wants more annual leave at the drop of a hat when she doesn't feel like going back to work. How people think she's relatable and remotely in touch with reality for most 20 something year olds baffles me

Reactions: 42
I thought she said she only had four days of annual leave starting from last Tuesday? But she's clearly extended her holiday (just like she did after her Ibiza 'weekender'). Another of the privileges that normal people couldn't get away with, she can just decide she wants more annual leave at the drop of a hat when she doesn't feel like going back to work. How people think she's relatable and remotely in touch with reality for most 20 something year olds baffles me
Lol I think this is another example of her exaggerating how much she works/how little time she takes off by saying things that are technically the truth but in a convoluted way. I think she calculated the exact number of days during her holiday which were technically annual leave (subtracting the weekend and the bank holiday would get her to 4 days if she planned to be back to work today), instead of just saying she is going on holiday for 1 week like a normal sane person. However it looks like she isn't even back to work today, so I reckon you're right.

Reactions: 41
She is literally the annoying show off kid who used to spend all their time trying to impress the adults because no one wanted to play with them 😩

No but actually why are they trying to pretend like they’re on love island? Ik Montana fell off and the rest of them were never even on, but this is just sad.
I love seeing photos of her from other people, they really show that her body is nothing that special. She's just got a flat stomach.

Reactions: 30
She’s so deluded it’s becoming laughable 😂

No one and I repeat NO ONE buys Tala for the good quality athletic wear. The only people who buy Tala are Grace’s fangirls (normally ages 15-20, using their student loan or parents money to buy awful quality leggings that will rip after one wear)

Reactions: 24
I love seeing photos of her from other people, they really show that her body is nothing that special. She's just got a flat stomach.
Tbh the pictures posted of her by other people have been particularly bad recently, they really show how much she abuses the angles and filters. There is just nothing honest or real about her at this point lmao.

Reactions: 26

It looks like influencer "where's Wally?"
They all have the exact same skin colour (deep bottle/ sun bed tan), hair colour (dark blonde/ light brown) and outfit colour (white), then the whole gaudy mansion is also white.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Do people actually dress like this in the real world? Is it a costume party? I don’t understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those white trousers are so tight on her and pulled up I can see the actual outline of her cooch

#JustGirlBossThings

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day Grace can say pretend she’s something else. When in reality all she is, is a basic white girl influencer. You’d think with her upbringing she’d have more “upper class” friends but they’re all trashy love islanders or love island wannabes 🥴

Reactions: 31
I'm also starting to think this is all an undisclosed ad/gifted stay. The mansion they're at has only opened up to guests relatively recently, and I refuse to believe that Montana could afford the tens of thousands you'd need for a week long stay there + event catering + accommodating guests. She has been subtly tagging them in posts, and her recent Insta reel has a very convenient product placement for them in the first clip. Would bet they're hosting her birthday bash for free in exchange for subtle promo on her socials.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
She looks SO bad! Nothing about her getup is flattering - the top makes her look super boxy, her pants are too tight, her slicked back hair is vile and her earrings look like theyre falling off her ears again lol. In general I dont like commenting about peoples bodies but yeah her own pics are definitely deceiving. Even though Montana seems annoying (i know nothing about her) at least she looks like her own pictures.

Also the three people watching Grace dive in her latest stories look bored af lol she is so embarassing.

Reactions: 30
I'm also starting to think this is all an undisclosed ad/gifted stay. The mansion they're at has only opened up to guests relatively recently, and I refuse to believe that Montana could afford the tens of thousands you'd need for a week long stay there + event catering + accommodating guests. She has been subtly tagging them in posts, and her recent Insta reel has a very convenient product placement for them in the first clip. Would bet they're hosting her birthday bash for free in exchange for subtle promo on her socials.
👏👏👏 Shall we all report -because that's some bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.