Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

j4d34kl

Hell nah, this is a gossip site, unless it specifically goes against tattle rules then no discussion is off limits. And tbh, if someone comes on here and makes a bold statement like that, I wanna know the full explanation lmao.
She does look like one of those people who only shower in the morning, go about their day, hit the gym, goes home and only changes her clothes and goes to bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9

emm

VIP Member
Oh my god. That's so much packaging 🤦‍♀️😤 How can anyone buy her environmentally friendly bull crap when she eats (and promotes) ready meals and takeaways every night? You are literally paying someone to drive their diesel car for miles and personally deliver you food in disposable containers and plastic bags 🤯

Is she a complete idiot or is she actually trolling?

I seriously think she's just having us all on and posting this shit because she knows her followers are to blind to see the truth.

Either that or she's completely deluded and so massively un-self-aware.
definitely the latter, also she would do anything for money

nomaddie

Chatty Member
Her return vlog feels so awkward!! It just doesn’t flow like her old ones did. Also I would feel so uncomfortable being on a call with a colleague (or ‘boss’) knowing they’re recording the conversation to upload snippets to YouTube…
her entire personality became #bossbabegrez

FDR97

Chatty Member
Did her housemates have a halloween party at the house without her? Looked like Violet's bf was there without her too?
I mean wouldn’t you? 😅 she doesn’t exactly have a personality that lights up a room

• Haha

Jkay

Chatty Member
She’s happy to hire her dad for Tala, why make Flora one of talas influencers?? Why send them to queen of PLT Molly Mae but not her own sister who actually cares about sustainability
Because she pays her influencers next to nothing. Not much point in Flora promoting it anyway as we all know the link and wouldn't trust what she said

Jade1990

I can’t help but think she pre-warned the team to say certain things so it’s basically an advert . The guy who spoke was 100% told to ask that question it was so wooden.

emm

VIP Member
So how do you know you burn more than him? The watches are inaccurate. Bigger person has more muscles so they will burn more, your metabolism has little to do with that. Lifting doesn't even burn many calories in general.
i've heard this about a lot of exercise equipment too, they exaggerate the calories burned to make their brands more popular

cookiemunchmunch

Has she already decided that uploading a YouTube video a week is too much work? No sign of anything and I haven’t heard her mention the lack of one on Insta?
She's clearly TOO BUSY working at their Shreddy expo :rolleyes: she should vlog this as it would surely be great content to those that are (willingly) subscribed to her. I don't really care lol but if she doesn't it's a wasted opportunity, although her YT content seems to be oriented around working from home and being awkward in general

Jasba

View attachment 884236
Would’ve been a really good opportunity to promote the “high tech performance standard duvet state of the art” TALA winter coats here but I see she’s chosen a proper version to keep warm instead of those binbags 🥰 cmon girly that wasn’t very boss babe entrepreneur of you
But you can’t catch her out babes!!! 🥰

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Dropping in to say the final prize for the Shreddy competition thing shows how out of touch they are with the world, as the help to buy ISA scheme no longer exists.
how desperate are they for people to sign up to their shit workout plan 🤮

Jkay

Chatty Member
I love how Tala is bragging that Steph wore their socks for the marathon too 😂

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
I like how she has to specify she bought tickets to the vintage sale rather than got them for free lol

Reactions: 8

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 884236
Would’ve been a really good opportunity to promote the “high tech performance standard duvet state of the art” TALA winter coats here but I see she’s chosen a proper version to keep warm instead of those binbags 🥰 cmon girly that wasn’t very boss babe entrepreneur of you
surprised she is not asking for someone to help fix it, or does she know she won't get something like that comped

Ngl im absolutely not surprised how she treats her dog given how it seems her parents treated her and her children. She’s obviously been raised to believe it’s fine/normal to leave your kids for long periods of time for “the sake of your career”(/ your fifth trip to Dubai)
true, when she first had her vlog at uni it seemed her mum's flat in central london was just always empty, doesn't seem that, apart from holidays, she spent much time with family

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
looks like a bit more than condensation to me at the bottom there but my first thought was maybe crumbs from something that had been in the freezer before like maybe frozen broccoli? Or sometimes people freeze herbs and then they can become a bit brittle and flaky so could also be that.

Doesn't look like theres ever been much other than ready meals in her freezer though to idk