Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chorizorice

I’ve just opened the video and her voice and mannerisms just ughhh she annoys so much idk if I can stand watched it.

Reactions: 8

Jasba

first minute of the vlog: “i left youtube very abruptly.. i was so intent on making the businesses work, i thought i hated social media as a job, turns out i hate instagram because it is short form and unrealistic” (I paraphrased/shortened)

“i loved youtube, loved the community”

then why did you leave girl??

so the businesses are failing and you realized you need to go back to youtube for attention? cool, at least she’s honest
Makes no sense at all - she’s only been on Instagram consistently over the years. She closed YouTube and Twitter.

On companies house all I can see are unaudited balance sheets? No p&l? How are you getting the turnover figures etc? Not trying to start an argument just curiouslol
i have access to lots of stuff :cool: , but, i'm not about to out myself, Grez, doesn't need to know, who i am

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
I'm trying to think of the next hypocritical/contradictory thing that could be posted on her stories. I'm thinking:

10 nights straight of eating out at restaurants, gifted lunches, going to dinner parties and thanking two separate meal prep companies for their insane, massive deliveries.
11th day: Story of her cooking pasta. "Life as a CEO and FULL TIME personal Chef is exhausting, myg0d"
then taking some more annual leave to recover from the stress of it all 😂

• Haha

lallallalalalalalala

I did reply to Flora on the TALA story and she got all aggy with me, so she’s not as sustainable as we think.

Which is a shame as I like her content cos I thought she was sustainable
I'd be interested to hear more about this?
I like Flora (she has a rescue dog and is renovating her house herself!) and have supported her before.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Has she ever spoken about a blood sugar problem before or is this another new diagnosis/self diagnosis?
680CC636-C09F-4A80-9A53-6BB8F03F1DB1.jpeg

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 789349View attachment 789350
JUST IN: Grace’s talent manager Verity posting for a new hire for her useless candle business..... minimum wage?!!!!! For 3 people’s jobs?!!!!!! Get your head out of your ass and stop learning from your cheap “talent”
I thought this was a joke! Why on earth would someone accept this job for minimum wage (and not even full time hours!)
Also imagine being hungry and watching your boss or whoever eat and not eating your own food as it has meat in it, is this a rule she has enforced on them?

ceecee454

Chatty Member
Mould? 😂 Quite obviously condensation. She's not dumb enough to put a picture of mould up
she’s been dumb enough to put picture of her dirty face/clothes/yard up lord knows how many times so had to call it
maybe it’s not mould idk 🤷🏽‍♀️ looked sus to me tho and our jeff isn’t exactly renowned for her cleanliness

58br

"Ugh, my privilege is showing!? Can't I, like, use my (family's) money to have something cosmetic done to hide it?! Then I can put together some .pdfs on how I did it..."

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I’m not sure how much Grace thinks a pair of Lululemon align leggings are that she always pretends SkinLux aren’t a ‘dupe’ for but they are no where near double the price.
take a trip to Bicester village Grace and you’ll find that lululemon leggings there are cheaper than tala. You’d just buy the real thing with lifetime guarantee rather than something that’ll last 4 squats
She definitely knows the price she used to show how many pairs of aligns she has in older videos😂

DietGossip

VIP Member
god her stories make her sound so wanky.

"I really thought we were all on the daily dose hype but apparently not as I've got all these questions" Maybe she's getting questions about why they're so important when her nails look as shocking as they do.

Am I nuts? Is this what health is these days?! Eating a load of nutritionally empty ready meals and freezer food and then drinking a vitamin shake? Can we not just eat a balanced diet anymore?? Can she really not cook a single thing other than fried mushrooms?
People surely stopped hyping daily dose cause they tried to hype market it the same way as the clothing and gym accessories and that doesn't work with consumable items?

plcs81

PS wish she’d fucking push her glasses up rather than have them on the end of her nose like some stuck up cow. Literally in the blog she pushed them up then pulls them back down????
I'm convinced she does that because the glasses pinch her nose in and make it look more narrow.
Constantly trying to give herself a different face online

ramble1234

oh for christ’s sake the sh!t coats made it to gmb, when do we think we’ll see the new studio she donated for the appearance

• Haha

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
Wow also really rounding up there, 260 isn't really nearly 300 is it? And that's not even considering the fact that these watch calculations are notoriously wrong.

Anyone else think she might have a slight penchant for exaggeration? 😉 Perhaps she's not working 28 hours days either 😱
Apple watch definitely over-exaggerates calorie burn, people in my gym classes who are much smaller than me, lifting half as much as me always have a way higher supposed burn that I get on my Withings. That plus a grezos round-up definitely makes a mountain out of a molehill. Also her suggested “improvement” of ankle weights all the way through next time… Surely that mixed with burpees is a recipe for bruised ankles.

Mamacita

VIP Member
In case you're wondering what her 30 minute vlog involves, a big chunk of it is just her dithering over what colours and fabrics to pick for a new collection. There's a pretty weird segment from 30.14 onwards where all she has to do is choose between some fabrics, but from the way she is acting you'd think she was on a high stakes call deciding whether or not to sell the company. I think she is trying too hard to come across like an authoritative #girlboss for the vlog but on that call she just sounds rude for no reason lol. Like you're just choosing between slightly different shades of polyester, it's not that serious.

That's the sense I get from her vlog - she seems to get involved in small tasks that technically don't need her involvement, and she tries to make these tasks seem more important than they actually are.
Agreed. I didn't watch the whole thing but seen the initial call and that was already pretty stupid. I get that that's the reality of working "in fashion" but it all sounds so ridiculous. There are people in the world in actual jobs having serious conversations, not long ass calls about a colour scheme. Also funny how Tala is now a "fashion business" 🤣