Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
'on my ones'. Rich white girls from London love to cover themselves with the 'but I'm a Londoner so I use London slang!' when it's all patois/east&south London slang and they live in Holland Park 🙄 🙄 🙄 Especially obnoxious when she still sounds extremely posh when she forgets to cover it
Ah I see thank you. I wasn’t sure what was there but either way I completely agree. Even more so in graces snotty voice lol

Reactions: 8

thisisntreal

Chatty Member
When I've had a particularly busy day, I have to choose which emails to respond to and which to leave because sometimes an email can take half an hour to respond to properly or even longer! To me this just shows how surface-level her work actually probably is, that she can just say 'emails' as ONE action like wtf 😂
Hah definitely same here. For emails that take less than 2-3 minutes to reply I’ll crack them out in-between calls/meetings and chunkier bits of work, for all others they get time-blocked in my diary so they don’t need to go on a to-do. Which I was doing before grezos I hasten to add. Shame she seems to have forgotten her own advice…

ggacc

for someone that supposedly earned a scholarship to a music school & then went on to study music (and specifically played piano) at oxford university, that story was… underwhelming
I think Grace stopped doing music performance (classical soprano) relatively early into her time at Oxford - she picked the course because she liked studying psychology and sociology of music. She has never played piano in the sense of having done years of lessons etc, but there is a compulsory 'keyboard skills' module in the first year of the course at Oxford afaik. I remember her talking about it in vlogs, she mentioned never having played piano before. It's the reason why most 1st year music students at Oxford are assigned a halls room with a piano.

Mystery07

I cant find them now but I could have sworn Grace/Tala commented that pre orders wouldn't work for them after the jumper fiasco, but this new launch is pre ordered?

Reactions: 7
Where’s the £5m come from?

I know there are resources available to accountants other than Companies House but surely those resources would only be updated once accounts have been filed.

There’s currently no accounts filed for Tala so either you or one of your friends have worked at tala or you’re her accountant? 🤔

emm

VIP Member
View attachment 854290

Saw this on Niomi Smart’s latest post. I cringed when I read this, yes “big dick energy” when Niomi can’t even tag her post as an ad properly, it would’ve maybe been slightly amusing if Niomi weren’t so incredibly lazy as an influencer (see her own thread in case you haven’t already lol) but of course Grace is lazy with her ads as well so she leaves this idiotic comment. Earth to Grace; you’re not funny 😒
this is embarassing on both counts. Are her and Niomi friends? Have never seen them together, if so very pass aggressive of grace but Niomi cannot do a basic proofread?!

bri77

Wonder if she thanks her employees for doing a shitty job too.. girl needs to step into the real world

kingcobra

• Haha

influencersmakemewannadie

Is she actually for real with this photo dump 😂 "pretty much this whole photo dump is work" - 4 selfies, including a bikini one, photo of her dog, picture about vegans, and screenshot of a story she posted to show off her knowledge of business words. OK Grace yeah it's all work

Also that pyjama outfit is ridic
not to mention that the bikini pic is the exact photo she posted on her story about "had the most refreshing break"

• Haha

lozloz33

View attachment 788249

Wow so many people rushing back for our bo$$ bAbE. There are other ways to address your company's failures that don't require social media Grace, but asking you to know that would actually be taking you seriously as a business woman / entrepreneur as opposed to an influencer right?
I've just launched yt for the first time in a few days and was shocked to see her video come up on my subscriptions! So all of her old subscribers must've automatically been subscribed again? I used to watch her 3 years ago or so but I definitely didn't go out of my way to subscribe again lol

I've just launched yt for the first time in a few days and was shocked to see her video come up on my subscriptions! So all of her old subscribers must've automatically been subscribed again? I used to watch her 3 years ago or so but I definitely didn't go out of my way to subscribe again lol
Sorry I just read back through the rest of the pages and am indeed late to this party of realisation

Last edited:

Corona

VIP Member
The latest tala announcement post is riddled with mistakes.

1. I know this is a stylistic choice from the previous slide so should say “bold” but it just looks like you’re saying “old colours” lol

2. 5” inseam on leggings??

3. Apparently all 4 colours of the leggings have a “new and improved fit”. But the comments claim that the grey and black are the old style, and only violet and brown are new additions? So the “new and improved” is just bullshit and the leggings clearly haven’t changed.

4. Why are some items just black/grey and others are “shadow black”, “tornada grey”? Are they the same colour or different shades?

5. “Long sleeve’s”? It’s a plural, there shouldn’t be an apostrophe in there.

There are probably more I haven’t picked up on but just goes to show what an absolute shitshow this brand is
😂 Wtf is a tornada!?

emm

VIP Member
Imagine having the resources to do whatever you want. But you start up a shitty clothing company, go to basic Dubai a lot and buy designer drab like every single influencer that has ever lived 😅
god I am just daydreaming about that life now, needless to say it wouldn't involve endless trips to Dubai and going to sexy fish to eat (allegedly) vegan sushi :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: